[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cuck my shit up fam
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: 1452554985389.jpg (45 KB, 808x805) Image search: [Google]
1452554985389.jpg
45 KB, 808x805
Holy shit /r9k/ HOLY FUCKING SHIT, it actually happened. Sorry in advance, but this is kind of a long one.

Today I've just been cucked.

I've been talking to this girl online for the past few weeks and since I'm a total loser I just fell in love with her after she started complimenting me and laughing at my jokes and shit. While we were chatting, I noticed that she kept making comments about her ex or something, but I didn't pay it much mind. Sometimes while we were messaging back and forth, she would just leave for hours and not answer anymore. Even while we were voice chatting she'd say she had something to do and she'd just leave.

Since I'm an autistic piece of trash, I finally worked up the guts to tell her I fell madly in love with her because she was basically the only girl who ever paid any attention to me.

She then revealed me that she's still in love with her ex and they still have sex regularly. She keeps trying to get him back but he just denies her and keeps fucking her regardless. Despite all this, she still says she loves him and she's too afraid to "start over again" with me.

I mean, I don't know what to say! This is the worst fucking feeling I've ever felt in my life. I hate myself for still loving her regardless of all this. I'm so angry, I'm sad, distressed, I feel nauseous and shitty. Please, help me get over this wench and stop loving her!
>>
nobody knows what cuckolding means anymore
>>
Just jerk off senpai
It's lust, not love
>>
>>26584458
>she had a fat dick in her mouth moments before talking to you
what more do you need to hear
>>
>>26584458

You were never dating her though, you didn't get cucked; you're just her friend/orbiter.

In your current physical and mental state, she will never see you as an potential mate; keep at this path for another decade and maybe you'll be her paycheck when you marry her after shes done fucking her ex.

Either that or realise that there are millions of other girls you could try meeting, if you can't pull them, then just start lifting and improving your life, you'll get to the point eventually where your body will get you laid more than your personality.

Or you know, keep on trying to have an relationship with someone who obviously doesn't give a shit about you.
>>
File: 3c2.png (651 KB, 680x628) Image search: [Google]
3c2.png
651 KB, 680x628
>>26584458
Silly robot, 3D is pig disgusting
>>
>>26584534
>there are millions of other whores you could try meeting
>Start lifting and improving your life

These normie memes are HOT today
>>
>>26584570

you don't have to have an relationship with them, you can just fuck them from tinder.

Or you know, shitpost on this mongolian image board about how all girls are mean and won't sleep with you.

Deal with it.
>>
>>26584509
>Yes goy, continue destroying your brain. :^)
>>
>>26584458
>I just fell in love with her

You don't even know what love is.
>>
>>26584613
/board

Original comment by Anon
>>
>>26584490

this bruh
>>
>>26584600
>Or you know, shitpost on this mongolian image board about how all girls are mean and won't sleep with you.

This is the only option people here have, and they're going to continue doing it. Lifting won't make a genetically ugly, small, effeminate, and autistic man into a masculine and attractive man, and all of the millions of women you mention want the same guys, so "just fuck them on tinder bro" won't ever be an option.
>>
>>26584534
>>26584570

I do lift, I've been lifting for almost two years and it doesn't change fucking shit, you need to stop spreading this meme like it's the answer to everyone's problems. I hear her ex is a skinny twink anyway.
>>
>>26584490
>>26584680
It's become more colloquial in it's use online over the last year

Funnily enough it's use here (woman you considered yours getting with another man) is closer to it's original meaning than the "cuckolding fetish" of a husband watching his wife fuck someone else that came about in the late 20th Century.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.