[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
all this crazy talk
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: dog2.jpg (7 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
dog2.jpg
7 KB, 200x200
Everyone hear firmly believes that you have to be a fucking demigod of a Chad sculpted from marble with a 7 figure income just to attract the attention of ANY woman.

Then why do I see so many average looking dudes with normal to cute or normalcute looking girlfriends?

Cut it out with your pathetic excuses, your problems are festering because you keep picking at the wound and rubbing dog shit into it.
>>
I think you have to be taller, I have a girlfriend but I know if I was taller I'd probably have had more sexual experiences.
>>
>>26584078
OP here, I'm taller than you and have never had sex. And you know what, I don't care.
>>
File: cash.jpg (15 KB, 339x309) Image search: [Google]
cash.jpg
15 KB, 339x309
I wish I was a little bit taller.
Also, a baller.
>>
>>26584048
>Then why do I see so many average looking dudes with normal to cute or normalcute looking girlfriends?

because they need to find a fucking beta to provide while they sneak around with the chad you described behind said betas back, you fucking retard
>>
How the fuck do you talk to women?

HOW
O
W
>>
Nah, I USED to think that

Then I spent years lifting, eating a perfect diet, studying hard, and investing

Now I'm wealthier than 95% of my peers and look like a goddamn fitness model. Turns out I'm still too autistic to get laid.

On the bright side, I can shake my head in disgust rather than jealousy since the roasties are fucking guys who are poor and out of shape compared to me, so that's always nice.
>>
File: 1401119208692.jpg (87 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1401119208692.jpg
87 KB, 645x773
>>26584144

>mfw half of women have a back up suitor
>mfw the other half are actively fucking a chad or talking to a chad
>Mfw women set themselves up with betas in case they get pregnant with Chad's kid or want to 'settle down"
>>
>>26584098
Yeah but say if I post a photo of myself on an online app, I get a lot of messages. My face is pretty good I imagine, sometimes if I lie to the person I'm speaking to online and say I'm very tall they'll tell me that it's desirable/sexually attractive to them.

I feel if I was at least your height I'd be happier.

I'm not a robot I guess, and I'm not going to be a miserable recluse my entire life because I have bad genes, but undoubtedly a lot of stuff that's outside of your control has a major impact on life.

Maybe I'll win the lottery
>>
>>26584144

None of these guys are beta though. Just normal everyman dudes who are independent and get shit done. Some of them have kids with their gf/fiance's. They aren't beta because they have control over their lives
>>
File: 1453681071083.jpg (54 KB, 600x686) Image search: [Google]
1453681071083.jpg
54 KB, 600x686
>>26584166
here

>>26584171
Case in point. What the fuck do they want to hear? What personality traits are they looking for? Do I have to adopt the dark triad to land a girlfriend? Does being meek doom me to dying alone?

help now or the consequences might never be the same, normies please
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.