[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw Being bullied in college I thought it ended in high school
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 448x320) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 448x320
>tfw Being bullied in college

I thought it ended in high school
>>
>>26583751
have you tried shooting them and then yourself?
>>
>in college
Its almost like you want a job, GTFO fucking normie scum.
>>
>>26583751
it's your own fault for not reinventing yourself and walking in there like chad
>>
>>26583751
how are you getting bullied?
>>
>>26583751
>tfw Being bullied in college
Explain exactly what is happening to you
>>
>>26583809
>>26583858
>do a group protect with some stacys
>make a race joke towards one of the Arab stacys
>they now hate me
>she has a popular rich Chad bf who pretty much runs this school
>they've been cyber bullying me and spreading lies about me online
>every time I try to eat lunch in the school cafe one of his Chad friends comes over and throws my food in the trash. I stopped going to the school cafe.
>>
>>26583973
first off, you are young enough to know that racism isn't cool anymore. PC is the new norm. you were stupid for making a racial joke with strangers.

secondly, it sounds like you are going to have to fight chad. you can't let people walk all over you like that. don't stop going to the cafe or chad wins. sack up and go eat in the cafe. if someone tries throwing your food out again punch 'em in the fucking gob.
>>
>>26583973
>make a race joke towards one of the Arab stacys
Ooof, bad move. You kind of deserve this one brah
>>
I'm completely alone in college but not bullied, maybe it's because I'm black
>>
>>26583973
>making that joke around her boyfriend
You're pretty fucking dumb
>>
The bullying never ends, anon.
>>
>>26584090
Literally this. You have stained your reputation forever by bringing your shitty 4chan personality into the real world. Literally the only thing you can do to redeem yourself at this point is to actually take a stand. You may not have to fight anyone, but it is unlikely.

Next time someone goes to grab your food, just stand up and get in their face. Don't throw a tantrum, but be firm, and ask what their fucking problem is. It may lead to confrontation, and if it does, make sure to sucker punch the fucker and don't fucking miss. Otherwise you'll stand no chance.
>>
>>26584130
nope. im white and people leave me alone and don't do anything to me. I think some people in this world are supposed to be alone and im one of them. No matter what I do it always ends up with me alone
>>
>>26584272
Yep, went out with "friends" and partied all of welcome week then sparingly ever hung out with anyone again. People say hey to me in greeting, ask me about class, then I never hear from them again.

This girl in one of my courses follows me to the bus every day after my M-W class but even she seems totally disinterested when I text her.

I don't even know why I wake up in the morning
>>
File: 1448296142678.jpg (914 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1448296142678.jpg
914 KB, 1280x720
KILL THEM
literally the only option here, they will never feel sorry for you no mater what since you socially screwed up. However, you can make them feel a fraction of your pain when you make them bleed out on the floor after being filled with lead. Shot that paki bitch and her chad bf, kill the stacies, don't miss that faggot that threw away your lunch. Kill all of his chad friends too.

This is unfortunately the only way that justice can be served, and its all up to you op.
>>
>>26583973
You asked for it dummy
>>
>>26583973
Autistic violence is the only answer. Societal conventions won't help you here.
>>
>>26584315
Yup all of this for me, people try to talk and I give my best in trying to form relationships and they lead to nothing, even the "Friends" that exist here are just people that you say hi to and try to involve yourself more with but they just get tighter with eachother and push you out. Nothing is fun in this life anymore, everyday its the same cycle of boredom and discontent with everything,
>>
>>26583751

It ends when you stop caring.

It isn't enough to 'stop caring' about the nasty ass shit they say and do to you, you also have to stop caring about the good stuff they tempt you with.

When you no longer need their approval then you win.

Oh and if anyone does anything IRL against you like stealing your food or hitting you? Then call the fucking police, that school yard shit doesn't work in the real world. Call the police, get a reference number and then also complain to your college and tell them you have reported it to the police already.
>>
>>26583973
>throws my food in the trash

that's when you sucker punch him and then disfigure him like a monkey

just do it, what else do you have to lose?
>>
>>26584379
>they just get tighter with eachother and push you out.
Jesus Christ, why does this always fucking happen to me? I can literally meet an entire group of people at the exact time and always wind up ostracized by the friend group despite not having done anything.

I'll make an effort to hang out with everybody but eventually my phone just ends up without so much as a text.
>>
>>26584464
getting the police involved in this is bitch-tier. he needs to stand up for himself if he wants any sort of respectable reputation. do you think he's going to have it better when he's known as the kid that called the cops cause someone threw out his lunch?

he needs to get in the dudes face if they pull some shit again.
>>
>>26584545
that's a bad idea and he is most likely to get beat up by 20 people
what he needs to do is completely destroy this guys car, that way they will stop worrying what type of tomatoes he eats for lunch and focus on their own problems
>>
File: 1442443935691.jpg (26 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1442443935691.jpg
26 KB, 400x400
>>26583973
>one of his Chad friends comes over and throws my food in the trash.

What the fuck. Get a guy to record and show the dean
>>
>>26584506
I don't know why but it always happens to me everywhere I go school, work, sports stuff. it will continue throughtout my life. Now I don t even bother with groups of people I just do my school work and go home and do my own thing, makes me much happier
>>
>>26584505
>just do it, what else do you have to lose?
>20 people run up to the principals office
>say that chad got his face busted
>keep harassing the teachers about it
>teachers melt to the pressure and throw anon out of school
>>
>>26584545
This isn't high school where you can expect it to be broken up. After getting his ass beat Chad will just say that anon was being racist, OP will not only get the shit kicked out of him but probably get kicked out of school.
>>26584571
Also a bad idea if your uni's parking lot is monitored like mine.

OP isn't there another dining hall you could eat at? Maybe just eat as soon as it opens?
>>
>>26584610
>work at a GNC for months with this black guy literally named Chad
>we talk for upwards of like six hours everyday
>new black guy gets hired and is working with Chad for training
>see Chad for the first time in a few weeks at a work meeting
>him and the new guy are dapping each other up and imply they're hanging out after work
Maybe I do off putting shit I'm unaware of
>>
>>26584616
get a mask then faggot
you can't win at psychological warfare against chad, its like a single rebel trying to bring down the government
>>
>>26584611

>college
>principle

But nah OP, you shouldn't do this. He'll probably beat the shit out of you and it'll just make your social situation worse.
>>
>>26584652
I'm not OP, just saying he has to pick his battles more wisely than if he were in remedial school. The halo effect is real and Chad has numbers on his side, administration will not side with OP
>>
>>26584642
>Maybe I do off putting shit I'm unaware of

maybe, but if we knew what it was we wouldent be here.
>>
>>26584208
>her boyfriend wasn't around
i mean it wasn't stated he was around, and neither was it stated he wasn't around...we'll just assume he wasn't, considering she's his girlfriend anyway it doesn't make a fucking difference
>>
>>26584722
It just seems like there's no escape.
>act like the idealized version of myself that would be most appealing to others
>so boring I never hear from most of the people I tried to hang out with again
>be myself/a god damn autist like OP
>get beat up by Chad
>>
>>26583973
I'm hyperventilating just reading this

jesus christ america is awful
>>
>>26584692
he can't beat chad, matter of fact im talking from experience.
he just needs to send him a clear message. while i admire frontal action and its brave, its defiantly not smart. this chads friends only hate anon because chad hates him, so its not like they will feel regret of beating him up, don't count on logic when it comes to those type of issues
>>
Who told you it ended? Because the ride NEVER ends
>>
>>26583973

This makes no fucking sense.

There aren't specific meal times in college, so just figure out when Chad eats and get your meals when he's not there.

Also class sizes in college are pretty big, lots of people don't know each other so attempts of cyber-bullying would just look bad on their part.

It sounds like you're making this shit up and you've never been to college.
>>
>>26583751

Dude, thats impossible. What fucking college is that?
>>
>tfw soccer team chads and old money WASP chads in my dorm bullied me in college
chads are bros, they said
>>
>>26584616
>OP isn't there another dining hall you could eat at? Maybe just eat as soon as it opens?

god, your cowardice is shriveling MY balls.

if a fight even takes place it will be broken up by the staff or any number of the people that are uninvolved in this whole conflict.

op, sit with your back to the garbage. if someone picks up your lunch, stand up. you will automatically be in chads path to get to the trash. say "i've had enough of this shit, put my lunch down." if he asks what are you going to do about it just stare. if he tries to walk around you, don't let him. don't fucking cave. if he pushes you, he started it. punch him in the fucking mouth *hard*, drop him if you can. your food will be on the ground at this point, chad will probably have dropped it. back away and don't turn your back to him until you know if he's going to fight you.
>>
>>26584545
>do you think he's going to have it better when he's known as the kid that called the cops cause someone threw out his lunch?

No.

It will never get better, you can't fight them on their terms because they are social and popular and you are not. If you actually start a fight in retaliation then you are the bad guy, if you 'prank' them back then you are the bad guy, if you ignore it then it will happen again and escalate.

Call the police and it ends straight away. In the adult world people don't pull shit like this because the police will be called and there isn't a good excuse.

The 'bully' stole his lunch, you don't get to steal and then claim it was a prank as an adult. And it doesn't matter if it was a small amount, it is still theft.

And yes the police probably wont do anything about it. The important thing about calling the police is it emphasises how serious the incident is when you also report it to the college authorities.
>>
>>26584722
>>26584746
i know these feels.
I just think I must not be cool enough. Don't have anything to offer that would make them want to hang out with me more.
>>
File: 1455039300035.png (99 KB, 344x356) Image search: [Google]
1455039300035.png
99 KB, 344x356
>>26584746
>It just seems like there's no escape.

Now you're catching on, there is no breaks, the ride never ends.
>>
>>26584779
OP isn't going to beat Chad in a physical confrontation, Chad's friends are going to beat his ass then OP will be charged with assault and kicked out the school for harassing the Arab girl with racism.
>>
Protip to you morons that think real life is like 4chan. Racism isn't funny, especially amongst strangers
>>
>>26584800
>I just think I must not be cool enough.
That's probably more likely it for me, I don't do anything so there's nothing really for normies to discuss with me.
>talking in class to guy in row ahead of me
>he brings up how bad the Lakers and Philly are doing
>I say "yeah but you guys [Lakers] pick is top 3 protected so if you're bad enough you can get Simmons"
>him "Yeah" *turns back around*
WHY!?
>>
>>26583751
What was the joke op
>>
>>26583973
you started it anon. You must be autistic or something.

>be me
>in uni
>no one even bats an eye at me, much less care enough to single me out
>>
>>26584832

It can be funny to people who haven't been brainwashed for their entire lives.
>>
>>26584810
it most likely won't even come to that. he's making himself an easy target by not standing up for himself at all. once he shows he has a pair of balls it'll probably stop right there. there will be witnesses to attest to the fact that chad stole his lunch and pushed him first.
>>
>>26584790
calling the police will make him even more bullied
the reason bullying is such a national problem is because authorities neglect the problem.
there is no responsible parents, no responsible teachers,no responsible cops. at this situation you'd be lucky if someone helps you out of pity.
its now or never, take my advice and sabotage his shit, don't say im "better than this" because this guy would kill you if he could
>>
>>26584756
> this chads friends only hate anon because chad hates him, so its not like they will feel regret of beating him up, don't count on logic when it comes to those type of issues

you've got it wrong, because these chads have no real hate of anon, they are unlikely to actually do anything if he stood up for himself when they go to grab his lunch.
>>
>>26584953
Even if they beat him, he could sue then and get NEETBUX out of it. They don't have any recorded proof that he did a racist joke anyway. And while at it he could sue them for humilliating him online.
>>
>>26584832
/thread

OP is a complete autist
>>
>>26584227
>4chan personality

Am I the only one who genuinely hates non-whites IRL?
>>
>>26584953
im not saying they legit hate him, but if chads draws negative attention towards him. some guy can pick it up and harm anon just to get applied into chads group
its all dynamics bro,its pretty fucking absurd but that's people
>>
first of all, you fucked up with that racism joke

"just stand up for yourself bruh" and picking a fight with chad is not solution, you'd probably get your ass kicked, by chad alone or his friends

you are now in adult world, not school, record it on phone and report it to college autorithies or police
>>
>>26584988
the chances of it actually coming to violence are slim. if they wanted to gang up on him and get pushy/violent with him they would have already. but none of these chads actually care about "punishing" anon for his misdeed. the ONLY reason this is a thing is because it is a low effort way to please stacy. if he sacks up and shows chad that he's going to be more trouble than it's worth it will stop.
>>
File: 1450161438412.gif (492 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
1450161438412.gif
492 KB, 460x345
>taking bus home from community college
>major city and pass by multiple high schools
>bus is loaded with high schoolers
>feel so old even though i am 23 and wish I were 15-18 again
>>
>>26583973
This is why I eat in the bathroom.
>>
>>26584847
With me normies seem to be able to tell right off the bat I'm not one of them
>going to prom
>males in date's friend group (none of which are my friends) all outside shooting the shit taking photos
>some of the guys go to different schools
>"Oh you guys play for Westminster, what position?"
>"Point guard and shot guard"
>"oh word I played shooting guard and small forward at west lake"
>they just give me the blankest stare
It's like normies no I'm some sort of nonhuman trying to fit in
>>
They have filthy cliques in college too? I thought it was way better than high school?
>>
>>26585748
It's slightly better than HS but in most respects is exactly the same. I thought it would be much much different and ended up dropping out because I was so depressed.
>>
>>26583973
you dont deserve it but you shouldnt have revealed your power level.
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.