[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is it like to have your balls sucked by a loving gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: ferminylucia09.jpg (65 KB, 800x590) Image search: [Google]
ferminylucia09.jpg
65 KB, 800x590
What is it like to have your balls sucked by a loving gf?
>>
Feels like child support and a fat old nagging roastie
>>
>>26583532
idk but i wish i was there sucking those balls n cock with her
>>
When I lost my virginity my gf at the time started sucking my balls I asked her to stop because it didn't feel good. It's not that it felt uncomfortable either it just doesn't really feel like anything special.
>>
>>26583580
Same here, my man. Those balls are beautiful.
>>
it hurts when sucked too hard
>>
File: 1419906941272.png (147 KB, 358x398) Image search: [Google]
1419906941272.png
147 KB, 358x398
>tfw this guy's balls are girthier and longer than my dick
>>
>>26584218
iktf brother. I thought it was a second dick from the thumbnail
>>
>>26584218
it's okay anon...you're not alone
>>
>>26584218
What? I thought all guys were this big.
That's pathetic.
>>
I don't like ball sucking. It feels tender or of nothing.
>>
>>26583532
The pleasure is more of a psychological one than a phisycal one. It feels like having a million small needles pushed in your balls, but I could cum almost alone from that.
>>
File: 2ecb00068jp-1.jpg (75 KB, 800x450) Image search: [Google]
2ecb00068jp-1.jpg
75 KB, 800x450
>>26583532
no where near as pleasurable as having your nipples sucked.
>>
>>26583532
Honestly tickles makes me giggle,
>>
>>26585069
oh yeah i was laughing so hard she got turned off kek
>>
hurts if done too hard, so i just tense up and hope it ends soon if it happens. too beta to tell her to stop.
>>
feels good, it's a nice break from the rhythm of the blowjob and when she puts her mouth back on your throbbing cock, the feeling of your balls slick with spit and slowly getting cold in the ambient air will make you fucking spurt immediately.

>don't REEEE me
>>
>>26583580
roast beefs not even once go back to france
>>
>>26583532
It's kind of boring actually, there's not really much sensation from it. Any pleasure is more from the idea that someone's doing it than the actual sensation itself.

It's like a fetish. It doesn't actually feel any better, and a lot of the time feels worse, but you sure as fuck think it's much better.
>>
>>26585559

this is well put and i agree with the good sir who missed his quads
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.