[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Having sex won't solve your problems, and you know it. You'll
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: 137593505136.jpg (61 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
137593505136.jpg
61 KB, 600x800
Having sex won't solve your problems, and you know it. You'll still be as awkward, insecure and unhappy. You'll still be the same disgusting waste of oxygen. Your family won't like you, you won't go out and improve yourself, you won't push yourself to do anything worthwhile. And deep down, you know this is true.

That's why you're still virgins. You want to cling to that false hope. You know that if you ever had sex, you still wouldn't be happy, and you wouldn't even have the excuse of involuntary celibacy to use for being a terrible person any more. You'd have no option but to accept your complete and utter worthlessness, and you can't afford to let that happen.
>>
No, I'm a Virgin because women universally reject me.

But you're probably right about the rest. It won't change who I am. But is it so wrong to want a little validation?
>>
Normies think we care?

>Normies think we care
>>
ive lost my virginity to a girl that had pity for me
most of the time that i was putting my penis in her i was thinking about wanting to play cs go
sex is not that great desu
>>
I've never understood the point of these threads. Okay, so what? We kill ourselves? Why not just say it?
>>
File: 1436328927001.png (487 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1436328927001.png
487 KB, 900x900
I am so fucking sick of normie pseudo-psychoanalysis
>>
File: psychology.jpg (8 KB, 450x300) Image search: [Google]
psychology.jpg
8 KB, 450x300
>>26583559

I believe that this 'Chad Thundercock' person you keep talking about doesn't actually exist in reality. It seems far more likely that he is an artificial construct, created out of your deep seated insecurities.

'Chad' is attractive, wealthy, socially successful, and popular with women, all qualities you feel you lack, and consequently, keep you from being happy and fully actualizing yourself. Furthermore, 'Chad's' supposed monopolization of all female attention gives you a way out, an external reason for why you no longer give the outside world a try, for if 'Chad' is every noble quality that you lack, what good is it to compete with him?

But I think it goes deeper. You've spoken frequently of your obsessions with 'Chad's' genitals, how he must have a larger penis than you do, and how he leaves a trail of his semen on the faces of women, marking his territory such. These specific and repeated focusing is not normal, and I think that your obsession is a form of latent, repressed homosexuality. It's not some random woman's face whom Chad is ejaculating on, it's your face.
>>
>>26583590
No one gives a shit m8, we just wanna get laid. It'd be a confidence booster at the least
>>
>>26583531
>most of the time that i was putting my penis in her i was thinking about wanting to play cs go
Thanks man, I literally can't stop laughing imagining this
>>
>>26583264
I don't want to just have sex. I would have paid a prostitute already.

I want to be desired. I want someone who wants me.
>>
>>26583264
Well maybe, but I still keep trying I only get turned down, I am not choosing to remain a virgin. That is what I think you don't understand.
>>
Except that in order to have sex (that wasn't paid for) you need to improve yourself to the point where your life isn't a waste. That's where the "sex will fix me" thing comes from. Once you've had sex you've proven your worth.
>>
>>26583264
Thanks for your blog post Mr. Armchair Psychologist
>>
>>26583590

The concept of "Chads" is reflected in reality, not just in humans, but in many different species. Do you actually believe that the most attractive men set on arbitrary limit on the number of women they date/fuck?
>>
File: thatfeel2.jpg (18 KB, 495x457) Image search: [Google]
thatfeel2.jpg
18 KB, 495x457
>>26583828
It's cool man, I feel you
>>
>>26583264
>Your family won't like you, you won't go out and improve yourself, you won't push yourself to do anything worthwhile.
I don't care about any of these things. I just want to have a lot of sex to get the physical release and feel good for awhile.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.