[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >wearing boxers >ISHYGDDT Boxers are the least
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5
File: 1101065_fpx.jpg (843 KB, 1320x1616) Image search: [Google]
1101065_fpx.jpg
843 KB, 1320x1616
>2016
>wearing boxers
>ISHYGDDT

Boxers are the least attractive underwear a man can buy. They're usually worn by fatasses because briefs and boxer briefs were designed to look good on fit men. The day you finally get to lose your virginity and she sees you wearing boxers she'll laugh her way out of the room to find a brief/boxer brief wearing Chad to fuck.
>>
>>26583034
I wear bike shorts.
>>
File: 234233445.jpg (28 KB, 638x573) Image search: [Google]
234233445.jpg
28 KB, 638x573
>mfw i realized they're called boxers because they look like boxing shorts
>>
They're the equivalent to granny panties lol, dudes that rock those are always lames with no swagger. Those are the official 20+ virgin boxers.
>>
>>26583073
>They're the equivalent to granny panties

I've never thought of it that way. That means briefs would be the equivalent of thongs and boxer briefs the equivalent of cheekies right? And nobody wants to see a fat chick with a thong or cheekies.
>>
>>26583034
Being a hipster because shithead
>>
>>26583034
Boxers give lots of room for my junk though. Also what's the point of underwear being trendy? Do people not wear trousers anymore?
>>
>>26583254
>unironically using the "I need room for my ball meme"

A properly fitting pair of of underwear gives you enough space. In fact, it even provides support which is nice as fuck.
>>
>>26583357
No it doesn't you dicklet
>>
File: tumblr_nihmnqSKMJ1r5zq6ao1_500.png (257 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nihmnqSKMJ1r5zq6ao1_500.png
257 KB, 500x380
B-but, tighty whiteys and tight underwear push my balls against my body and it gets uncomfortable after about 30 seconds of wearing.
>>
boxer brief master race

my balls dont stick to my thigh when its hot and I don't look like autist when I take off my pants
>>
>>26583357
Spotted the dicklet, fellas.
>>
I wear boxer briefs but I think thats my downfall due to micropeen
>>
>>26583371
>>26583454
That's not fair, they might just be an idiot (aka a woman)
>>
I fell for the boxers meme when I was a kid/teenager and now I have a sagging nutsack. Its pretty fucking awful I wear boxer briefs now but the damage has been done.
>>
>wearing underwear
for what purpose?
>>
>>26583493
Let your balls be free dumbass, not constricted to the inhumane loin stranglers.

Nothing worse than sweaty balls, that's why boxers do a decent job at keeping the area reasonably cool.
>>
>>26583371
>>26583454

Have fun being 40 and having your balls literally swing to the floor.
>>
>Not wearing compression shorts
Why?
>comfy and provide room for benis/balls, yet still tight
>don't have to change to go to the gym
>look nice as fuck
>>
>>26583561
My balls can swing where they please
>>
>>26583556
False. Because the fabric wraps around your nutsack and penis they're actually warmer compared to boxer briefs.
>>
>>26584242
>not wearing trunks

They're basically shorter boxer briefs. Only wear if you have legs worth mirin.
>>
>>26583034
>Boxers are the least attractive underwear a man can buy
>thinking that underwear has any significant impact on your attractiveness
Unless you're a nigger sagging his pants, by the time she gets a good look at your underwear you've probably already won. Wear whatever is the most comfortable.

I'm still boxer briefs master race though.
>>
File: 1452666885446.jpg (240 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1452666885446.jpg
240 KB, 960x720
Boxer briefs for Day
Boxer shorts for Night
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.