[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should I make a move, robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1451113775379.jpg (47 KB, 453x604) Image search: [Google]
1451113775379.jpg
47 KB, 453x604
>be me

>been sitting next to qt since class started a month ago, 6.5 or 7/10

>she's shy and introverted, we haven't talked all that much

>but she smiles at me when I walk in the room

>last class during the lecture she was playing with her hair like crazy

>we to to computer lab, she sits next to me

>we started talking instead of doing our research for the rest of class

>laughing at memes, she had her chair scooted up to mine and she's leaning in real close to me

>realized she might be my type, i want to ask her out
>>
She has a dick, don't trust it
>>
She's probably just being nice, don't do it bro. You might make an ass of yourself.
>>
>>26583016
girls with dicks are good retard it's 2016
>>
>>26582988

Why are you telling us? What the fuck do you expect us to say

Tbqh i post every time a girl sits next to me on the bus

Today a qt blond sat next to me, twirled her hair and didnt leave her seat until the very last second.
>>
>>26583036
>Yeah retard its 2016 haven't you got your brainwashed yet?
>fucking loser why won't you let the Jews in?
>>
>>26582988
just wait a little bit i think it makes u look desperate if you ask her out after one real interaction
>>
>>26583053

But did you even talk to her?
>>
>>26583174
no that's scary
>>
>>26583168

Right, I don't plan to. Goal is to get to know her over the next few weeks to the point where I can walk and talk with her in the hall after class, then ask her out sometime before the semester ends.
>>
>>26583187

Dont reply to the reply to my comment you shit

>>26583174

What he said.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.