[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>You will not ever get to have never existed at all.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7
File: vlcsnap-00007.png (129 KB, 590x332) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-00007.png
129 KB, 590x332
>You will not ever get to have never existed at all.
>>
>>26582784
Not even many robots here understand this feel.
Too self obsessed with obtaining gf or a better life image.
>>
Why not exist to the fullest, then?
>>
File: 3932993290.jpg (16 KB, 570x239) Image search: [Google]
3932993290.jpg
16 KB, 570x239
>>26583768
I hate your kind and your logic.
Some kind of antithetical defeatist.

Perhaps not you personally, but those who think as you do, and the way of thinking itsself.
>>
>that feel when you don't care about having girlfriends or enjoying anything from the real world and only want inherently unattainable things like the OP
>>
File: feel.jpg (44 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
feel.jpg
44 KB, 800x800
>>26582784
a truly soul-crushing feel
why can't i just vanish and stop existing
>>
I don't want to die, I just want to have never existed in the first place
>>
>>26583821
Reality itself will crush their enthusiasm eventually. You have to fall somewhere in the middle, there are opportunities and joys to be had but truly believing the sky is your only limit and you are completely in control of your life is very foolish. To be either a defeatist or an antithetical defeatist is an exercise in denying reality itself.
>>
>>26584466
I suppose i'm the worst of the former then.
I'd say it puts me at odds with my position to disparage the other, but I guess it's in my nature with the role from the start.
>>
>>26582784
Thanks OP. Now I know I'm not the only one knowing this feel.
>>
i really don't know why i exist

my parents clearly don't love each other, not in the way you'd think. it's like two people just got together and decides to reproduce for no reason, leading to their lives being miserable.

why couldn't my dad just go live his own life? why did my mom have to think she needed a kid? there is no reason i should exist at all
>>
File: 1455732435793.png (237 KB, 443x415) Image search: [Google]
1455732435793.png
237 KB, 443x415
Because you're alive right now.

Since existence/experience/consciousness happened once, then it WILL happen again.

The worst part is that even if experience stops (when the universe goes cold and it takes billions of trillions of years for there to be a universe/plane of reality that has the potential for spawning experiencing thingys, not necessarily organisms) then you wouldn't even notice it.

You would just "skip" to where things started back up again because you can't experience inexperience. You skip nothingness because it's nothingness.

To not exist at all is very unlikely, I think. Doesn't matter anymore, though, because there is "something" (you reading my post right now is proof positive of that).

So basically you will never stop experiencing consciousness exactly because you are experiencing consciousness right now.
>>
>>26585348
>why couldn't my dad just go live his own life?
Anon, he just fell for the consume marry reproduce meme. He's a victim too.
>>
File: 1454030891025.png (91 KB, 409x340) Image search: [Google]
1454030891025.png
91 KB, 409x340
>there's no multiverse BS with endless perfect You's
>you are literally the best you could ever be
>>
>>26582784
I feel it OP. I don't just want to die. I want to stop existing entirely. That the matter that makes up my being just didn't exist and the universe was that much smaller.

And deep down I am afraid that there might be some form of after life. Even if it were eternal happiness, I'd rather just unexist.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.