[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>2016 >still wearing white socks Ever wonder why girls
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6
File: 80483_mens_no_show_black.jpg (107 KB, 1200x1200) Image search: [Google]
80483_mens_no_show_black.jpg
107 KB, 1200x1200
>2016
>still wearing white socks

Ever wonder why girls don't even glance at you? Look at those long white socks covering most of your legs.

Only beta cucks even consider wearing white socks. Go out and buy some black socks or consider yourself virgins for life.
>>
on that note unless your on a boat, don't wear no show socks.

quarter socks or standard length are the way to go.
>>
>>26582761

good tip actually. no show socks typically look girly as fuck imo
>>
File: 1446390995750.jpg (36 KB, 400x472) Image search: [Google]
1446390995750.jpg
36 KB, 400x472
I really hope no one here actually wears white socks.
>>
>>26582728
Nike socks are alpha even if they're white
>>
>implying I'm going to cuck my own feet with nigger socks

My feet are for whites only.
>>
>>26582728
I'm sorry but those socks look gay. Eitherway, I always wear shoes outside so people don't see what socks I wear anyway.
>>
I switched over in 2013

Still haven't gotten laid
>>
>>26582857
A-are white socks really that bad?
>>
I've worn black/navy socks all my life
I only have one pair of whites and I rarely wear them.
>>
>>26582923
>needing to ask

They are beta incarnate.
>>
>>26582923
They are pretty gross desu. The problem with white socks is they're never really "white". They show all the stains and dirt and whatever else you'd get on them and if someone sees your dirty, off white socks they think you must be filthy person. Instant turn off.
>>
>>26582923

Once I started wearing black socks I couldn't go back. They go with every outfit and always look nice. White socks always, 100% of the time look incredibly stupid. Try it out and you'll see.
>>
>>26582761
this plus no show socks don't prevent dirt from accumulating all over your ankles
>>
>>26582728
I miss living in a warm country where I could just walk around barefoot all the time.
>>
>ask autistic faggot why he wears white socks with trainers
>he's honest and say it's what his mother gave him to wear
>>
Only Americans wear white socks.
>>
Your stock color choice depends on your outfit and shoes. Black socks with white shoes look terrible. White socks and black shoes are also terrible. Any fashion novice knows this.
>>
>not wearing superior grey socks

They go with everything, grey is such a nice color.
>>
>>26582stop being a hipster you shitcunt.
>>
File: waifu.png (135 KB, 800x499) Image search: [Google]
waifu.png
135 KB, 800x499
In the UK black socks are the norm

Because in school everyone had to wear black socks so it's a norm.
>>
>>26582728
I see niggers with white socks more than black
>>
I have multicoloured socks that my parents bought for me, its not like anyone is going to see them, it doesn't matter.
>>
I was looking at old pictures of myself. You can see my white socks through the tongue of my black shoes.
Jesus Christ, I got whiplash from the cringe.
>>
I've had the same socks since I was 17 I'm 24 now
>>
File: 1412275177624.png (96 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
1412275177624.png
96 KB, 241x228
>>26583926
Even the grills?
>>
>>26582761
Chad wears no-show socks though.
>>
>>26584010
Yeah, but usually they just wore black tights or something
>>
>>26582761
>prevent dirt from accumulating all over your ankles
The Fuck?
>>
it's acceptable to wear white socks when they're something like pic related
not the over-sized extra long socks that stack and are as greasy as your hair
>>
>>26582761
every frat chad wears no show socks
>>
File: sox.jpg (110 KB, 634x769) Image search: [Google]
sox.jpg
110 KB, 634x769
>2016
>Not wearing no shows/ankle
You're telling me you fucking spergs are actually walking around looking like pic related?
>>
>>26582728
>People actually wear white socks

I mean, i can understand if it's sports or some shit

But who the fuck doesn't wear black socks casually?!
>>
>>26584010
Yeah senpai, grills wear black socks here, well they actually wear tights than socks, but same shit really if you ask me desu
Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.