[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shit
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (795 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
795 KB, 640x1136
>oldest (19) sister with two younger ones (17, almost 18; 15)
>17 year old sister is super quiet, possibly aspie, really sweet but bad at people
>a week ago, she tells me and my other sister that she "might have a boyfriend," seems reluctant to elaborate but that's not unusual
>yesterday she asks me to pick her up from school
>get there and she is hanging out with her bf
>literally wearing a fedora, scraggly pube-beard, oily skin, moderately overweight
>as I walk up to get my sister he tightens his sausage-fingered grip on her shoulder as if I were some kind of threat (im a grill, so this is even more bizarre)
>get her in the car and ask her about him
>she says his main hobbies are "Reddit and league of legends"
>he is in anime club
>he has MLP plushies that he BRINGS WITH HIM TO HIGH SCHOOL
>as far as I can tell she likes him because he gives her attention and is enough of a beta cuck that he's not threatening to her (she's usually kinda scared of men)

what do I do /r9k/

how do I get this to end

I love my little sister and do not want her to get fucked by fedoraman
>>
You can't do shit. She's a teenage girl. She'll just say some bullshit about how you don't understand or know what "true love" is.
>>
Make him think you're interested in him
Make him think you want to fuck him
Get him to break up with your sister
Accuse him of trying to rape you
>>
>>26582641
anon I am also a teenage girl

I don't think she thinks she's in love with this dude, I think it's more a function of her low self-esteem and naivety than hormones.
>>
>>26582673
introduce her to a new guy or do this >>26582668
>>
>>26582668
im 100% into girls so that wouldn't make much sense.

I think falsely accusing this guy of rape would turn him into some kind of max-leveled Reddit entity and he'd probably try to start the beta uprising, which would be fun but not useful for my purposes
>>
Attempt to heighten tensions by asking him shit any fedora fag would be pissed about such as him knowing our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Make your sis start doubting if he really cares about him. Knowing he won't strike back all you have to do is pin him in an emotional corner or put him in situation where he will back down.

Force tensions between them. I'll make him break.
>>
>>26582724
You can dispose of him in a different way if you want. The first 3 steps are the important part.
>>
wow i need new hobbies
>>
So you actually can get a gf being a weird beta autist? WHY HAVENT I GOT ONE YET
>>
>>26582529
You should give the fedora tipper some advice, suggest he lose the beard etc. Get your sister into exercise as well, he may follow.
>>
>>26582795
This. Help him become the guy your sister deserves. Or at least help him become more of it.
>>
>>26582772
Because the shitty sisters of your potential gfs told them not to date you because you allegedly wouldn't meet their standards.
>>
sry for trip but you guys are actually responding

>>26582795
>>26582860
this is actually kind of sweet, in theory, but i'm not in high school anymore and have really no interaction with this dude. the exercise thing would be a decent idea but everyone in my family is a generally reasonable weight.

i guess i just want to figure out whether i think she actually likes him or whether she decided she wanted a boyfriend and fedoraman was the most convenient option

>>26582772
i was as surprised as anyone
>>
>>26582529
>im a grill
Fuck off whore, you'll only ruin her.
>>
File: smug raiden.png (238 KB, 350x368) Image search: [Google]
smug raiden.png
238 KB, 350x368
You're going about this wrong, OP. Entirely fucking wrong. Instead of "saving" your retarded sister from dating this fedoralord neckbeard shit, train the fedoralord neckbeard shit into an actually good boyfriend. Get one on one with him and transform him from a piece of beta shit into a decent human being.

Because if your sister is this autistic expect her shots at getting a bf in the future to be slim to none, or expect her to become an alcoholic slut in college.

You can save both of them.
>>
also: i asked my youngest sister, who goes to the same school, about fedoraman. she says she doesn't know anything about him except for the fact that one of his equally autistic friends sent dick pics via snapchat to like every girl in his contact list and it "was the size and shape of a thumb"

>>26582972
you make a good point. i'm probably a little quick to decide that this man is a huge shit just because all outward appearances suggest this man is a huge shit.

i think some of it is also the overprotective big sister thing, since i kinda feel like this dude is taking advantage of a girl who's always been like one step above hermit-tier and wants to turn her into his IRL waifu. maybe i've just been reading too much 4chan
>>
>>26582972
She already said that she would rather mess up a good thing than put a bit of effort into making a good thing better.

What is it that makes women want to mess with people's lives so bad?
>They are about the same height they have so much in common, let's get A and B together!
>There's nothing on TV, let's make C amd D break up!
>>
>implying being happy isn't more important than the perceptions of others

maybe your sister is disgusted by how repressed you are and likes the fedora kid's sense of self..even though he has none...and also this relationship will definitely fall apart real quick...and you're a teenage girl so you don't even know what i'm telling you is true...fucking kids.
>>
>>26583099
Taking some of it back considering OPs last post.
>>
File: 1454375666734.jpg (251 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1454375666734.jpg
251 KB, 1280x720
>>26583097

I'm not saying he isn't trash, but I'm saying make him not trash. Judging by your description she's clearly his first girlfriend, and first loves are always interesting. Hang out with him or something, tell him you're going to kill him if he's just trying to turn her into his own moeblob shit, but if he genuinely likes her then you'll help him keep her.

Likewise help her get a personality too. You're a shit sister if your immediate thoughts are "huh, how can I get rid of this slime out of my sister's life even though she's happy and actually having human interaction.

Trust me, I'm a big sibling too. I've been here before.

>>26583099

Guys do it too, don't pretend. My brother would randomly decide to fuck with people they knew for no reason. Different variations, sure, but it's still done.
>>
if i thought my sister could turn fedoraman into a decent dude i'd have no real problems with anything, except:

1. she is not persuasive, convincing, or anything on her own
2. i don't really think people change all that much

>>26583132
>how repressed you are
what
>likes the fedora kid's sense of self..even though he has none
kek
>>
>>26583215
>tell him you're going to kill him if he's just trying to turn her into his own moeblob shit,

this is the most reasonable advice and probably what i will end up doing. i don't want to shit up my little sister's life by being intrusive and annoying but i also dont want to see her get hurt
>>
>Sisters who love each other and look out for each other

Is this one of my chinese cartoons?

OP, you should go give your lil sis a hug and tell her you love her :3
>>
>>26583479
i'm pretty sure she would think i was about to kill myself and was telling her goodbye forever or something

youngest would probably accept it at face value though
>>
>tightens grip on her shoulder
>mlp reddit fedorashit
i hope you're ready for that murder suicide when she dumps him
>>
What does your sister do? What are her interests? Maybe she's into Reddit, MLP, and neckbeards too
>>
ITT: Roastie OP mad cause her sis got a robo-tier bf, instead of getting pumped by Chads
>>
>>26583785

uh her main thing seems to be old school electronics. she collects them and fucks around with them. she went through a CRT phase and "circuit bent" one of them which was really impressive.

i think beyond that she's really just into 90s vidya, like /vr/ shit. remember: possible aspergers
>>
>>26584050
okay so they're both weirdos. it's too bad she's got an actually interesting hobby instead of the pseudo-unique shit fedoraman buys into. but to the general populace, weirdos are weirdos. they sound link they're within each other's league. just let it happen
>>
>>26584050
>tfw also an aspie into all that shit
why is life so cruel
>>
>>26582529

are you friends with any chads?

have chads hit on your sister... your sister will get a confidence boost and drop fedoralord
>>
>tfw no qt vaporwave gf
>>
>>26582529
Talk to her, show your concern, heck, show her this site. Show her the cancer of LOL, that attitudes of the people who play. Make her have a discussion with him, to try and provoke his possessiveness. She's your litter sister, shell respect you. Say you know this from your experience. She's a shy/quiet grill, so she shouldn't put up too much objection. Just relay that you show genuine concern for her future. Don't let the fedoraman breed. I feel like she was pressured into the relationship desu, maybe she had to get a boyfriend to fit in, maybe he pulled the le gentleman Fedora tips. Ask her why she decided to go out with this guy, make her have some physical standards. It will help humanity as a whole
>>
You jealous OP?
>>
>>26584284
I bet fedorabrony packs a 12 inch 'tube. I see no other explanation.
>>
File: 1443027087925.jpg (244 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1443027087925.jpg
244 KB, 500x500
>>26582724
>im 100% into girls

marry me
>>
So how long til beta cucklord raises her self esteem enough that she jumps at the chance to get gang banged by the football team behind the gym
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.