[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How much do I have to pay a girl to tell me she loves me and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: Iloveyou.jpg (251 KB, 874x838) Image search: [Google]
Iloveyou.jpg
251 KB, 874x838
How much do I have to pay a girl to tell me she loves me and talk dirty to me everyday?

Also, where can I find this arrangement?
I don't care if it's pathetic or fake, I need this shit in my life.
I only have $100 to spare right now, how much would that get me?

I'm expecting her to call me, text dirty stuff and say she loves me.
I want to jack off while talking to her on the phone even.
>>
>>26582523
>$100

A filthy diseased ridden whore for 45 minutes.
>>
>>26582523
If I get this job tomorrow I'm willing to pay $300 a week for a girl to tell me she loves me while I jack off.
If she's really good at it, I'll pay more. If her voice is really sexy I'll pay up to $600 a week.
She has to respond to me telling her how much I love her, and make it sound like she cares about me.

>>26582548
I'm not getting a prostitute, also I can find a big booty amazon with nice face for $200.
>>
>>26582638
Then why are you asking?
>>
>>26582654
I don't want a prostitute, I want someone who will tell me she loves me and talk dirty to me and sound convincing.

I need ongoing relationship that lasts long-term.
>>
>>26582667
As long as you realize it will be superficial and that no woman would love men like us, they only love Chad.
>>
>>26582726
I realize that, that's why I'll pay for good actor. I gave up on love.
I already know that with my money I could just marry a gold digger who is in poverty world.

But those gold diggers don't even put up the act, they're that disrespectful to men.
Even if woman is gold digging she still treats her man like he's a piece of shit.
This is why I need to pay for dreamgirl experience.
>>
>>26582786
If that's what you want but just let me say, it will be a huge waste of money.

If jacking off has gone stale why don't you get a fleshlight or something?
>>
>>26582840
Dude I have went my entire life without hearing a woman utter the worlds "I love you" to me.
If I'm going to pay up, I might as well get the full experience and jack off to her voice.

Every night for the past 10 something years, I have been imagining a girl next to me in the bed wishing me good night and telling me she loves me.

It's depressing.
>>
>>26582917
How old are you?

You have been muted for 8 seconds, because your comment was not original. 3 times now for fuck sake.
>>
What about a guy? I'll do it OP.
>>
Just get a text-to-speech program

http://vocaroo.com/i/s00HnbztYIzQ

Helps if you have a robot/android fetish
>>
File: WCfWssc.jpg (60 KB, 437x445) Image search: [Google]
WCfWssc.jpg
60 KB, 437x445
>>26582638
Fuck this is a tempting deal. No idea how good my voice is though.
>>
>>26583191
I'd need to wait till I get situated tomorrow and get ready to relocate for a job. after first paycheck I'm gonna make a thread for contenders for who will be my online waifu.
>>
you'll nut once and forget the whole thing after not paying more than the 100 you have now.

i know someone who will do it. it's my ex. she is hot. i would post pics but i obviously deleted them all in a shitter-shatter'd rage after we last talked. nevertheless, i would only reveal to you her info if i thought you were serious. which you aren't
>>
>>26582523
if you understand japanese there's plenty of asmr sound files for stuff like this
it's what i do when i feel lonely
which is about half of the time, kill me kudasai
>>
>>26583287
Job posting advice: Be very specific about what you want to hear, so they can know if they need not apply. Mention that money. It's a worthwhile amount for anyone with a lack of dignity.
>>
>>26582523
A fairly good blowjob, depending on where you live obviously
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.