[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /r9k/ think of fraternities and Greek life in general?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: Sigma_Chi_Crest.png (16 KB, 634x859) Image search: [Google]
Sigma_Chi_Crest.png
16 KB, 634x859
What does /r9k/ think of fraternities and Greek life in general? I'm transferring from a CC to a uni next year and have been thinking of rushing one. The idea of the potential for great friends, as well as networking makes it hard for me to not consider joining one. Yes, I do know about hazing and that's the only think that might keep me away.
>>
>>26582513
Its a bunch of Chads doing Chad things and having sex with sluts.
If you aren't tall, white, and come from a rich family they won't want you.
>>
>>26582513
Do it, just join one that you click with and take the hazing like a man
>>
>>26582597
See with hazing I'm on the fence. On one hand it sounds absolutely terrible (like being beaten or getting sexually abused. On the other hand it sounds fun as hell and really silly (if not embarrassing but who cares if you get a laugh out of it and make buddies in the process)
>>
>fraternities
You're a huge normie for even considering to join one of those.
>>
>>26582644
Yeah well I hate being a lonely, friendless, no gf fuck personally
>>
File: greek.jpg (938 KB, 707x1000) Image search: [Google]
greek.jpg
938 KB, 707x1000
Their activities would be very annoying for me (I hate partying and intoxication).
>>
>>26582618
Honestly that extreme stuff is a myth for the most part, traditional hazing builds character and strengthens bonds
>>
the only people that think frats are cool are the douchebags that join them and people like you that dont know any better. it takes a certain type of faggot to join one and they are all shit tier people.
>>
>>26582779
And yet loads of CEOs, presidents and other successful people were fraternity brothers
>>
>>26582657
what makes you think they want people like you?

fraternities are degenerate.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.