[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
W-what do I say? W-what does super like mean?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2016-02-18-16-14-25.png (1000 KB, 1440x2560) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-02-18-16-14-25.png
1000 KB, 1440x2560
W-what do I say?

W-what does super like mean?
>>
Your chance of dicking her is greater.
>>
>>26581480
>>26581535
This and we can't hold your hand through a conversation unless you want it royally fucked up.

Grow a set. Message RACHEL and try to get to know her.
>>
>>26581610
Just tell me a good starter line.

Is hey fine even if it's been a while since she liked me.
>>
File: 1440272521851.jpg (27 KB, 345x410) Image search: [Google]
1440272521851.jpg
27 KB, 345x410
>>26581681
literally just say hey. act sort of disinterested but keep convo going, dont seem desperate. be chill, go my man, get the pussy
>>
>>26581681
>Feb 4

You're way too late. She's already forgotten about you and has been getting regularly dicked by Chad.
>>
>>26581681
>Just tell me a good starter line.

Wanna smash?
>>
>>26581681
That's a big bush. Is it weed?
>>
So i've never bothered with tinder because I have no interest in just hooking up with girls, I actually want to form a meaningful relationship.

I realize that's kind of unrealistic to begin with, but could tinder be helpful in my search or no?
>>
>>26581758
Yeah it is, i know women who will fuck on the first date but are also looking for a relationship.

Women are retarded and you should keep that in mind
>>
>>26581758
Actually, I've had some pretty good success with Tinder at finding women looking for long term relationships. It's a shame because I'm not looking for one.

If you are, I'd definitely do it. Women JUMP at the opportunity to meet someone that actually has a conversation with them, goes on a date, then keeps the interaction going. You'll be swimming in ass and probably reconsider settling down.
>>
>>26581480
>Tits or I kill myself
>>
>>26581480

not OP but help me out brobots ! she stopped responding because i didnt make a follow up question .. but

small talk before (not really relevant)
me: How long ago did you move here ?
her: Are you a detective ?
me: Only on my free time, dont tell anyone though.

what should i say next, i guess she wasnt liking all the questions, im spaguetting hard.
>>
>>26581480
It means you need to leave this board, normie.
>>
>>26581758
literally a homosex
>>
>>26581836

You're an idiot. It's supposed to be a conversation, not an interrogation. If she isn't responding then it's already over and you failed.
>>
File: 1455776256931.jpg (288 KB, 900x1349) Image search: [Google]
1455776256931.jpg
288 KB, 900x1349
>>26581836
>me: How long ago did you move here ?
>her: Are you a detective ?
>>
>>26581836
if she doesnt respond it's over bro, ask her if she wanna meet up and/or fuck, if its a no then she wasnt in to you from the start. simple
>>
>>26581872
Not who you're replying to, but nah man. I'm tired of hookups myself. I'd rather make friends and see where things go. It gets old after awhile since most women are literally the same entity with different skin mods.
>>
Yeah... I just messaged her telling her you are posting about her om a female hate board. gg
>>
Superlike is the blue star which you can use instead of a like 2 times a day.

It means the super liked one sees you right next time when she turns on tinder, together with a notification that they have been super liked by you.
Otherwise you'd just randomly appear eventually in their swipe options.

I get matched more often if I superlike people.
>>
My friend set up tinder for me since my phone is too shitty to install it, would you go for this?
>>
>>2658148 'they probhably look better in person'
What? what does this mean? is this persons' tagline or is the app telling you they're 4/10 at best?
>>
>>26581872

I guess.

Sex is cool, but sex within a mutually loving relationship is my fetish.

I've gone on this long this lonely anyway, its something that bothers me, but I have come to enjoy loneliness in its own way.

I think I'm just really unrealistic in what I'm expecting from modern women.
>>
>>26581955

its just quiky app messages to get you to start talking with your matches.
>>
>>26581758
I know a guy who married a girl from Tinder. It's not only for hookups anymore. I'm considering giving it a go. it removes 2 of the scary things about dating - "is she single" and "what if she thinks I'm ugly". It's pretty bloody genius when you think about it.

>>26581788
This is also true. Today, you fuck ASAP, then maybe you turn it into an LTR if you're both down for it. I'm only speaking from Internet experience, of course.
>>
>>26581955
It's from tinder. That "funny" one liner at this postition (at the point where you should initialize a conversation) reads a lot of different things, never seen that one in particular
>>
>>26581939
I'd pump and dump it. I wouldn't try to have a relationship with that though.
>>
Does Tinder still require a Facebook? Also I'm like fucking 26 years old now. Gather ye rosebuds while ye may and all.
>>
>>26581480
clearly a new age headcase.. tell her you'll align her chakras if she comes over
>>
>>26581978
'hi there, You apparently look better in person and I want evidence of this'
Try this if you havn't already OP I'm pretty confident
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.