[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Been a NEET for 3 weeks now When does it get fun? When does
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 28
File: 1454105709389.png (7 KB, 275x275) Image search: [Google]
1454105709389.png
7 KB, 275x275
Been a NEET for 3 weeks now

When does it get fun?

When does the boredom go away?
>>
>>26581218
Never. It never gets better, only worse.

The first few weeks are the best you'll be imo.
>>
File: 1420764213426.jpg (48 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1420764213426.jpg
48 KB, 500x500
>>26581218
It doesn't.
I'd quickly get used to the never stopping loneliness, the everlasting urge to do something but never having enough self willingness to actually do anything productive or anything that will help you forget about the crushing depression that's slowly eating you up inside. play games, watch movies, develop a disgust for the general public and as the years progress slowly bring yourself to suicide.
>>
sounds like you're a neurotypical wageslave
if you don't spend the entirety of the time you're outside thinking "i want to go home lay on my bed and watch anime", NEET life is probably not for you
>>
File: image.png (103 KB, 217x320) Image search: [Google]
image.png
103 KB, 217x320
>>26581389
>the everlasting urge to do something but never having enough self willingness to actually do anything productive

Fuck this feel.
>>
>>26581218
You do realize you can do whatever you want right?
Watch some movies. watch some anime. play some games.
you're living the dream dude make it count
>>
File: pepe97.jpg (49 KB, 550x535) Image search: [Google]
pepe97.jpg
49 KB, 550x535
Never. It never goes away. As a NEET of five years, here's what I know.

The NEET life is not defined by boredom, but by an ever-encroaching sense of anxiety that you can't get rid of. The feeling that you SHOULD be doing something, but aren't. And the longer it lasts, the worse it gets.

If you already have depression, its going to get worse. If you have hallucinations, then be prepared for them to intensify.

You can drown yourself in anime, vidya, shitposting, and whatever else you can find, but eventually escapism will start to lose its luster and you will find yourself right back to where you started.

You'll develop chronic conditions and mental illnesses from isolating yourself and sitting on your ass all day. Be prepared for that.

Anything I missed?
>>
How do people even get bored of doing nothing all day?
I'm about to stop being a NEET and I'm already feeling nostalgic.
>>
>>26581534
Is it really like this?
like... for real?
>>
>>26581581
Yes it is. Doing nothing is fun for the first few weeks, but people aren't meant to wander through life without goals or work to do. It fucks with your mind.
>>
>>26581568
I spent three years as a NEET and I barely scratched the surface
still so many games to play, movies to watch, books and manga to read
I did get really far in my anime backlog though.
>>
>>26581218
did you fall for the meme?
Never been depressed even once in my life, then was neet for a year, thought with all the free time i'd at least hardcore the gym, just never moved from my room sleeping 12+hrs a day, it was torture. Get out while you still can, 3 weeks is still early
>>
File: 1454720322316.png (719 KB, 786x735) Image search: [Google]
1454720322316.png
719 KB, 786x735
>>26581389
>the everlasting urge to do something but never having enough self willingness to actually do anything productive

NEET of 10 years here. This is the one that hurts the most
>>
I was a neet for like 3 months, if you don't have some game to dedicate yourself to with online friends and trick your mind into thinking you're improving your life you'll probably start to feel like waste sooner than later

A man must work

also sooner or later you'll have be forced to work, better to try hard soon as possible if you wait too long you wont be able to explain your neetness to any reputable employer and you'll be working mccucks
>>
>>26581534
>be me
>haven't gone outside for 3 months
>still no effects

Maybe I can live through this senpai
>>
>>26581534

masturbation will eventually fail you.
your life will spiral quickly after this.
>>
File: tAG_197190.jpg (56 KB, 790x444) Image search: [Google]
tAG_197190.jpg
56 KB, 790x444
NEET of 2 years, can't say it's been bad or anything. There's been maybe a week where I was in deep depression thinking that I should be doing something, but you know that feeling went away pretty fast and I just went straight back to vidya and anime. Normally people who have these feelings of guilt seem to not truly accepted what they are, a useless member of society. Just accept it and enjoy yourself, there's no point in being a miserable loser when you can at least be a somewhat happy loser.
>>
>>26581218

>been a neet for 3 weeks

its like you're unborn
>>
It starts when you stop feeling sorry for yourself
and starts true enlightment on animay and vidya
>>
>they fell for the NEET meme
>>
>>26581706
People are just genetically coded differently tbqh.
Some people don't mind this life at all and some go stircrazy.
>>
>>26581706
embracing the style like a TRUE SUPERNEET

glad i met another SUPERNEET like me
>>
>>26581218
>falling for the NEETcuck meme
>>
File: Sill Plain.png (956 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Sill Plain.png
956 KB, 1024x768
>>26581773
If I felt like I was dead inside 24/7 I would probably just become a wagecuck, if any NEET here honestly hates their life they should just get a job or go outside and do some unique shit for once instead of sitting inside all day. I know for that week I couldn't find much joy in anything, and I seriously considered becoming a wagecuck in that moment of depression.
>>
File: 4L_aPDxJfgL.jpg (55 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
4L_aPDxJfgL.jpg
55 KB, 500x500
>>26581218
If you don't feel better already, then get out of NEETdom while you can, it's not for you. 12+ years in this have confirmed me everything that people say in this thread. It's constantly escapism and denial to not get bored and realize you're really alone. And it feels BAD man.
>>
>>26581905
>denial to not get bored
This basically.
NEET life in a nutshell
>>
NEETdom is like a drug. It fucks with your mind and destroys your health, and becomes tiring and progressively more awful as time goes on. And just like a drug, any attempt to quit makes you experience severe withdrawal symptoms. Even going out for an hour once a week to do shopping, by the end of that hour I'm sweating and feel a urge to run back home and isolate myself again, even though earlier that day I hated being NEET.
>>
you become empty u can never escape the black hole that is your life
>>
>>26581534
Honestly, life is just shit in general.
>>
If you don't have shit to be doing in your free time why be a neet

I've been a neet for a while now and I spend everyday studying Japanese, shit takes up like all my time and it feels sufficiently productive so I never feel like I'm missing out on anything

Get a hobby or kill yourself
>>
>>26581706
This.

I have been a NEET for 3.5 years.
It only works because I'm actually autistic. For a normal person they would die.
>>
>>26582439
have any tips for self study?
>>
Now you know why neetfags spam this board with wagecuck threads. They are miserable
>>
>>26581218
being a neet is not fun by itself you fucking retard, you're doing nothing how the fuck would that ever be fun. find something to do with all your free time or go back to being a wagecuck.
>>
>>26581218
Being a NEET can be a great opportunity to improve yourself or it can be a way to basically destroy yourself.
If you have social anxiety and not really outgoing I would suggest you to find a hobby, read books. Do some research on what you like, maybe take some online courses like dx.org just keep yourself busy on a intellectual level. By doing some intellectual activities you will feel better and improve your self esteem.
>>
>>26582470
The only reason I've been able to keep on self learning Japanese for so long is because I'm a giant weeb, I don't know if I'd be able to do the same with anything else, so I guess my tip is just study the shit you truly enjoy and it'll go great
>>
i'm wrapping up week 4 of neetdom. i was employed for two years at one job, then another six months at a second job.

i'm enjoying being neet to be honest. i feel much better physically. i'm getting 8+ hours of sleep per night, going to the gym three times a week. i gained back all of the weight i lost. my headaches and eye aches have mostly gone away.

the only thing that troubles me is that the longer i go without a job the harder it'll be to find a new one. i'm thinking of lying and telling employers that "i left my old job because i had a health issue that needed to be resolved."
>>
>>26582640
>i'm thinking of lying and telling employers that "i left my old job because i had a health issue that needed to be resolved."

Employers love disabled workers.
>>
File: 1450813081053.png (127 KB, 400x381) Image search: [Google]
1450813081053.png
127 KB, 400x381
>>26581534
>The NEET life is not defined by boredom, but by an ever-encroaching sense of anxiety that you can't get rid of. The feeling that you SHOULD be doing something, but aren't. And the longer it lasts, the worse it gets.

sounds to me like you're just one of those retards that uses hobbies and material wealth as a desperate attempt to convince yourself that your life isn't meaningless.

the neet life isn't for you, just kill yourself already.
>>
>>26581218
just try to keep yourself occupied by playing vidya or watching tv/movies.
>>
>>26582692
t. "robot"
everything he said is true you failed normie, you should be the one killing yourself
>>
>>26581534
>People around you start to look down on you.
>No money for most things unless you're on government bux.
>You develop nightmares about your failures in life.
>You develop OCD.
>You become more dumb.

Being a wagecuck doesn't improve much, only gives you some security.
>Realise people are shallow cunts.
>>
>>26582690
how about "i had to address a health issue that's since been resolved."

I read one guy who quit his job because he had chronic insomnia and needed to recover. that's not very far off from my situation except i was let go rather than quit. I was working 80 hours per week for an overbearing insufferable cunt and it was really taking a toll on my health.

also, my company won't reveal i was let go, they'll only say my end date (Jan 22nd.)
>>
File: 1454559723103s.jpg (7 KB, 250x237) Image search: [Google]
1454559723103s.jpg
7 KB, 250x237
>>26582719
i don't think a failed normie would be the one not giving a shit about their life's worth. i've been a neet for 2 1/2 years now and these have been the happiest moments of my life.

i've always been alone, and i've always used anime and vidya as a means to entertain myself. the only difference between me and myself 10+ years ago is that i don't have to attend school with a bunch of retarded normies anymore, i consider that a blessing.
>>
>>26581218
wtf you seriously had access to this site and seen how neets complain endlessly about their life and every last part of it and still thought it'd turn out alright?
>>
Been NEET for almost a year non stop and about 3 years with intervals. Diagnosed with AvPD and uni drop out with huge dept. Don't feel like working plus whatever I would earn more than my neetbux, will go to my studentdebt.

I'm glad I love sport so I work out. SL and SS are the ultimate NEET workout. Fast simple and rewarding. Homegym masterrace.

Only feel is tfw no gf/waifu. I'm a robot in a chad body. The amount of female attention I get would make a hundred suicidals lives better. But I never make the first step. When my looks fade and thus the attention, I'll probably get depressed as fuck and will off myself...
>>
All the pathetic excuses for neets on this board thinking being depressed and hating life is a part of being a neet

Being a neet is a wonderful thing if you do it right
>>
>>26582916

In additin, What I like most about the NEET lifestyle is the totally stressfree life you get. No work or study or meeting deadlines or going home so tired you don't want to cook or do chores.

It's wonderfull how good I can sleep because of a clear mind. I used to wake up stressed out in the weekends still thinking it's mid week and getting up and only realizing later that it's saturday. For me, every day now is saturday.
>>
>>26582831
what a cute pepe.

are you on neetbux or parents..?
>>
>>26581218
>>26581534
Do you guys live with your parents? I'd totally be a NEET if I wasn't so damn afraid of being dependent on mommy and daddy for life.
>>
>>26582489
>stop doing things I don't understand
Just go.
>>
>>26583232
>neetbux
How do I get that, by being black?
>>
>>26582848
>implying NEETs aren't just philosophers that pinpoint all the issues every human has to deal with
>>
>>26583409
I'm a neet and I agree with that guy, find something enjoyable to spend your time doing, you have the entire internet you can learn loads of crazy shit and do whatever you want on your own
>>
File: 1390242449178.jpg (111 KB, 509x378) Image search: [Google]
1390242449178.jpg
111 KB, 509x378
>>26583466
How can I get paid for playing videogames and masturbating all day?
>>
File: 0087 - kYUalOd.jpg (203 KB, 819x912) Image search: [Google]
0087 - kYUalOd.jpg
203 KB, 819x912
>Tricked another one into the NEET meme.
>>
>>26583514
Get big on twitch? Doesn't seem too hard
>>
>>26583466
>find something enjoyable to spend your time doing

I enjoy going on 4chan and playing video games and watching anime. Those are the only things I truly enjoy
>>
>>26581218
it gets better if you get off the fucking net and get some real hobbies

I'm going fishing tonight (its free)
>>
>>26583573
I'm sure you could find something productive to do if you looked hard enough
>>
File: holle_aarde_artistiek.jpg (64 KB, 632x428) Image search: [Google]
holle_aarde_artistiek.jpg
64 KB, 632x428
>>26583555
Trips dictate it.
>I will become the next big streamer

You don't think that every 14 year-old with a laptop in middle America aren't thinking that's how they'll make money?
It's terribly over-saturated, and would take years to develop a fan base. Not to mention, it could be swept from underneath you in an instant.
>>
File: 1440599494049.jpg (29 KB, 331x334) Image search: [Google]
1440599494049.jpg
29 KB, 331x334
>these are the faggots that make fun of 'wagecucks'
>>
>>26582831
>he's still in the denial phase

Oh how sad my little neetcuck
>>
File: ainsley.jpg (81 KB, 594x396) Image search: [Google]
ainsley.jpg
81 KB, 594x396
>>26583610
wagecucks are still faggots.
>>
>>26583427
They give you extra for being black
>>
>>26583601
It's completely luck based though, it's like winning the lottery, if you do it you might get big, it doesn't have as much to do with skill or personality as you might think, so who knows anon maybe you're in for a chance

Also twitch users are retarded enough that they'll donate wads of cash to you within a week if you amuse them enough with silly noises
>>
>>26583613
>Everyone has to be depressed all the time like meeee
>>
File: french_zyzz.jpg (37 KB, 368x639) Image search: [Google]
french_zyzz.jpg
37 KB, 368x639
I've also been a NEET for almost 3 weeks now. Honestly I fucking love it. I can stay up as late as I want and get up when I want. I spend my day's doing literally what I want, and because I don't have to worry about drug testing anymore I can smoke weed everyday. I can spend my days shitposting and watching anime or take a day trip into the city. The only downside is the money I have saved up with run out before long.
>>
>>26583534
>bleeding into diaper
wat
>>
>>26583667
Why would I gamble on something that probably won't pay out?
>>
>>26581218
Never. The NEET life is a meme.

Best get out quickly, because the longer you wait the harder it will get.
>>
>>26583723
Because it costs you nothing and you said its what you wanna do?
>>
>>26583737
I don't want to entertain kids for a living. I want to masturbate and play video games all day.
>>
>>26583427
ehh? Are you seriously saying you are a NEET and don't know about the bux?

absolute pleb tier
>>
>>26583787
plebs were the working class, you're mistaken.
>>
>>26583707
Enjoy it anon, I love the sweet neet life too but I'm on my last hundred bucks and have to somehow get a job soon

Bad times ahead
>>
>>26583820
Shit nigger, me too.
Only thing is, I'm in school right now. So, technically I'm not NEET.
>>
>>26583752
Suit yorself
>>
File: what day is this?.jpg (23 KB, 139x137) Image search: [Google]
what day is this?.jpg
23 KB, 139x137
>>26583846
That's literally the topic of conversation.
>>
The first month of being NEET is like the best time of your life, it's like a summer holiday from school again. You appreciate your time so much and doing all the things you couldn't, you're so happy and enjoy life like never before.

After 3 months you're still content but have exhausted the burning things you wished you could do before but never had the time. You've settled into some time consuming hobbies that are getting you through the day in an enjoyable fashion but you're realising your options to fill the day are becoming scarce

After 6 months the anxiety begins to set in, you begin to accept that you can no longer afford to buy nice things. Everything you do buy is ridden with guilt, you know you didn't pay for it and you know each luxury item is a considerable percentage of your disposable income. You don't miss work but you do miss the personal development and change in your life.

After a year the anxiety becomes severe. You begin to realise you're now long term unemployed and that if you don't return to work very soon everything you've spent your whole life working for in school, college and employment will be for nothing since your Resume is effectively now with multiple years of doing nothing.

After 2-3 years you've finally accepted your old life is gone. Now the existential dread sets in.

After 5 years your life has become unbearable to live. You have no purpose to continue living and have made peace that you'll never be able to return to society. If life is to continue your only choice is escapism because everything about yourself is now too unbearable to accept
>>
>>26583886
My dicks the topic of your mums conversation
>>
>>26583914
Why would she be talking about it, when she could just be sucking it.

I swear, all you fucking niggers are the same. She stopped telling me you fucks were even in the house anymore.

Also, she has herpes.

You're the kike here, not me.
>>
Apply at the post office and/or go to community college. At the post office you go almost the whole day by yourself. You're the only one that can better yourself
>>
>>26584020
Who the fuck wants to better themselves by working for the post office?

I bet you're a standup CEO with that kind of rationale.
Good luck, Ronald Reagan.
>>
>>26584033
Lmao I'm an ex-NEET mailman
>>
>>26583727
It's not a meme if you're a constructive person to begin with. I've spent all my NEET periods working away making software and "art" (harr harr) and it was fine, perfectly entertaining, you can have direction without Mr. Goldbergstein telling you what to do.
>>
>>26584055
What does that have to do with aspirations of better?
>>
>>26583787
No, I'm not NEET, but I'd like to be. But I don't want to live off my parents.
>>
File: 1451830038438.png (892 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1451830038438.png
892 KB, 960x720
>4 years of college
>3 years being NEET
>6 months working from home online
>another 2 years NEET
>Now working in an office as a software developer

I had a lot of the fears and depressions mentioned in this thread but getting back into society was surprisingly easy.
Going forward I'd like to continue doing something like working for 1 year and being NEET for 2. The work is a lot more bearable when you're comfortable in the knowledge that you can quit at any moment. I've managed to earn enough to support myself for a year or two after as well so none of the guilt from autismbux, I don't think I could live with that.
Maybe someday while job hopping I'll find a job I really like and don't want to quit.
>>
>>26583886
>>26583914

#rekt

blox0r
>>
>>26583913
this pretty much

after a year you'll wish you had a job. if you've had a job before it's even worse because compared to when you had money from a job, now you have nothing to spend on extras and all money goes towards food/necessities.

>>26583601
14 year olds don't think about it though. they think just setting up a stream with a good homepage and just playing games is how to get viewers...

the best way is to shill your stream, ask viewers to advertise or 'raid' etc. stream with other viewers in joint streams.
buy veiwbots so you're page looks like it has people watching it and then have people 'talking' on it, so it seems more popular. and do something that people can talk about on the stream
the first part is most important though because it gets initial viewers, then 2nd part of having something that people will want to watch or talk about in chat will get them to stay there (like say high rank dota, 3k rated 2s in wow etc). but with so many streamers theres not much they can't get from other people so it's still harder to keep viewers.
>>
>>26581218
After a maybe two months.

Honestly I'm a wagecuck and being NEET isn't so much better but if you can't go 3 weeks happily without work you're not very well developed as a human being.

Take this opportunity to fucking exercise. Let your body live a little.

Also do shit that will make you more employable before the money dries up like a first aid course.
>>
>>26584077
You feel like you're helping other people, making money, and gives you a goal to move up in life since promotions are easy
>>
>>26581218
i'm forced temporary neet for almost 6 months (recovering from traffic accident). and apart from physical pain, it's terrible. i will gladly return to the wagecuck's life because even that gave me some sort of order
>>
>>26581635
Holy shit senpai. I'm on eight months now and I'm plagued by existiential crisis. I take it you've completely stopped talking to people? I isolate myself further because I know i'll be judged for being a NEET and labelled as lazy. The longer I am NEET the further I grow away from the people I am closest to. It's getting worse, I'm in a severe limbo where I'm surprisingly not suicidal but haven't felt happy or sad since I left college.

I need to be doing something, but I lack any motivation to better myself and am worried how content I am with this mediocrity. Have you had any experiences where normies judged you for being NEET, or does it not bother you?
>>
>>26584401
Not the guy you responded to, but I left college 6 months ago and I feel exactly the same.

I can't go back, man, but I can't stay here.
>>
>>26584401
>Have you had any experiences where normies judged you for being NEET, or does it not bother you?

Fuck the normies.

This is my life. I do whatever the fuck I want.
(not the guy you replied to)
>>
File: 1452919638832.png (97 KB, 196x269) Image search: [Google]
1452919638832.png
97 KB, 196x269
>>26581534
>You'll develop chronic conditions and mental illnesses from isolating yourself and sitting on your ass all day. Be prepared for that

Be like me then, and be a /fit/ NEET. I come back to my room with the adrenaline, take a shower, and then enjoy my anime guilt free. Life is good
>You can drown yourself in anime, vidya, shitposting, and whatever else you can find, but eventually escapism will start to lose its luster and you will find yourself right back to where you started.
Still enjoying the shit out of my animu since high school
>>
You need something to spend your time into, most people that get bored of NEET life are the ones that their only activity was work and nothing else
>>
File: 2016-01-16 16.11.46.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1232) Image search: [Google]
2016-01-16 16.11.46.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1232
>not growing weed and selling it.
It's the best neet hobby.
>>
>>26584356
The fact that you are this reliant on slavery to give you "order" is horrifying
>>
>>26584607
God damn living the dream
>>
File: feel.gif (1 MB, 490x377) Image search: [Google]
feel.gif
1 MB, 490x377
Does this thread prove freedom is slavery after all?
>>
>>26584607
Fuck off ricky
>>
>>26581581
Yeah, especially the mental illness part. Loneliness causes permanent irreversible damage, hence why most robots are beyond saving.
>>
>>26584401
not that anon but a NEET

I don't care if people think I am lazy. I am, they can call me it but I don't take it as an insult
>>
>>26584099
>No, I'm not NEET
So why would I listen to anything you say?
>>
>>26584740
You guys are the masters of projection
>>
File: NEETjenkem.jpg (90 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEETjenkem.jpg
90 KB, 409x409
>These wagecucks pretending to be NEETs

I love being NEET. if you can't have fun with unlimited freedom than you just want to be a slave.
>>
>>26581218
It's not neat to be neet
>>
>>26581218
Never.
You are a normalfag wageslave newcunt
You will NEVER be able to have 'fun'
>>
>>26584803

I feel happier as a NEET, although it isn't by much. At least I'm not constantly stressed and sweating all the time.
>>
I became NEET due to severe clinical depression and anxiety. Being NEET made things worse. Every day for 5 years I felt like shit but my mental illness was bad enough that I couldn't function in society (literally couldn't do basic shit like make phone calls without having a panic attack) despite desperately wanting to do normie things.

Now I'm almost completely fixed and am owner/operator of a small business where I work a super comfy job which pays stupidly well for the kind of work it is.

I now have direction in life and lots of things I want to accomplish so if I became NEET again I'd be just fine. I wouldn't want to though because I actually enjoy working and like having lots of disposable income.

I think hating NEETdom is almost always due to underlying mental health issues - assuming you have some way to finance the lifestyle.
>>
File: NEET_Conductor.jpg (92 KB, 409x409) Image search: [Google]
NEET_Conductor.jpg
92 KB, 409x409
>>26585016
>I think hating NEETdom is almost always due to underlying mental health issues

True, wagecucks who disparage the NEET simply don't understand the ascetic lifestyle. A world without fancy clothes and working is simply inconceivable to them.
>>
File: SadComfy.gif (2 MB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
SadComfy.gif
2 MB, 400x300
21 y/o virgin NEET with no social skills, bad stories, who hasn't left the street i live on in 3 years here. AMA.
>>
>>26581218
After getting my ged at 16 all i did was sit in my basement and smoke weed till I finally was able to get a job at 18 and moved into my sisters old bedroom upstairs felt so good to finally feel alive again the NEET life fucking sucks your basically a prisoner unless you have friends and like going out to parties all the time I could see that being pretty fun but 99% of us here aren't capable of that or would even want to do that anyways
>>
>>26585082
Do other people notice you?
>>
>>26581389
you nailed my life exactly
>>
File: 1453153109456.jpg (25 KB, 129x160) Image search: [Google]
1453153109456.jpg
25 KB, 129x160
>>26581389
Relevant
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEpfyBOdKxU
>>
>>26581218

It doesnt. After 1 or 2 months you start to rot.
>>
>>26585040
I wouldn't choose to be NEET now. I prefer working for myself and having money is nice. But if for whatever reason I became NEET I'd still be happy.

There's a whole lot of fun productive stuff to do with your time other than work. The 'being neet is horrible and I hate it and want to die' mindset doesn't make sense to me other than in the context of mental illness - again, assuming you aren't in abject poverty.
>>
>>26581218
You can't just expect it to be fun because you're not working, you have to actually do something. Don't listen to the fags telling you you have to be a depressed little bitch because you're not being milked by your jew boss.
>>
>>26581218
what you're experiencing is what it is, m8
>>
>>26583232
>parents

this

i haven't been diagnosed yet so i cant get autismbux
>>
22 year old NEET here for 4 years
I'm not bored yet
whenever I'm out I think about how much I want to be in my room. sounds like you're not cut out for it
>>
I've been neet for years. Being a neet doesn't bother me but being alone all the time does. I never talk to anyone outside of here.
>>
>>26585798
You seem a lot like my younger brother.

How much do you enjoy being neet? If you were just offered a comfy job that pays decently would you take it? I've been trying to give him a job but he doesn't seem interested. Maybe he feels I'm just doing it out of pity or he's not convinced of the comfiness.
>>
>>26585972
Not that guy but i'd pretty much take any job that was given to me as long as it didn't focus on social interaction and conversation skills
>>
ITT: Failed normie neets.
>>
File: 143178971490.jpg (13 KB, 269x187) Image search: [Google]
143178971490.jpg
13 KB, 269x187
life is what you make it senpai
>>
>>26586009
It's light manual labor indoors which he'd be doing with me for 25 an hour with basically zero interaction with clients. He could listen to audio books, podcasts or music while he works. Comfy enough?
>>
>>26586183
Sounds pretty prime I might have to come and kill him and take his place
Thread replies: 132
Thread images: 28

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.