[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw school shootings are the only way for robots to gain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5
>tfw school shootings are the only way for robots to gain attention and leave invsibility for women
>tfw no balls to pull it off
>>
File: jimwhite.jpg (173 KB, 454x1007) Image search: [Google]
jimwhite.jpg
173 KB, 454x1007
>>26580794
Leave an explosive backpack somewhere before you shoot the place up

Do a columbine but do it properly
>>
File: 1411913344104.jpg (15 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1411913344104.jpg
15 KB, 300x300
You faggots are the reason this board is infested with roasties.

They are here by the hundreds looking for murderers to reproduce with

Fuck you
>>
File: What.jpg (56 KB, 382x358) Image search: [Google]
What.jpg
56 KB, 382x358
>>26580794
Fucking hell anon it's good you don't have the balls to, killing people doesn't get you the attention you want from women. I can't think of any good advice to not seem invisible but fucking killing kids isn't the way to go
>>
>>26581048
Things men do to get laid:

1.Buy expensive cars
2.Work out
3.Murder a bunch of innocent people

All of these work to some extent
>>
>>26581168
I can tell you for sure the only girls going after a fucking theater shooter are crazy and damaged goods with daddy issues or something. Also you don't even need an expensive car, or work out to get a gf. How do you think so many people have gfs? If womens standards were truly that high, most guys would be single. But there's a guy for every girl.
>>
>>26581227
>I can tell you for sure the only girls going after a fucking theater shooter are crazy and damaged goods with daddy issues or something.

Like any man really gives a fuck if a girl is "damaged", they mostly looked young, tight and hot as fuck, I would fuck them hard and so would you
>>
>>26581661
>I would fuck them hard and so would you

oh yeah, but what do you do when they throw your lap top into their 6' tall mirror and pull a knife on you because they saw you got a facebook message from someone named "Alex?" when they stalk you and feed your dog an antifreeze loinchop for breaking up with her.

codependent/clingy "crazy" and violent/schizo tendency crazy are two different ballparks w/ slight overlaps m8
>>
>>26581168
I've done the first two and girls still don't even look in my direction. I'll see how far the third gets you though.
>>
>>26581817
>implying I get facebook messages

top kek, nice scenario there, friend
>>
>>26581884
>I've done the first two and girls still don't even look in my direction.

Just go into a poor neighborhood, horny blackies and spics everywhere looking for a sugar daddy
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.