[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Reminder that Elliot Rodger saved his drowning brother's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5
File: 1411256783422.jpg (133 KB, 617x750) Image search: [Google]
1411256783422.jpg
133 KB, 617x750
Reminder that Elliot Rodger saved his drowning brother's life at a 4th July paty.

He was god's greatest gift to Earth.
>>
>>26580766
Proof? I dont remember that in the manifesto, although I read it a long time ago
Reminder that he also planned on killing said brother because he thought he would grow up to be cooler than him, which I do remember from his manifesto.
>>
Really? Damn. He had the psycho hero personality type, didn't he? Like, he thought he was a martyr. If his father took more of an active role in his life, he could've been good as a soldier or EMT, maybe a lifeguard.

I don't think he was pure evil. I think what he did was evil, but i think at his core he just had a very extreme nature about him.
>>
He saved life, and he took it. He was truly powerful.
>>
>>26580874
yeah he did, he also planned on killing him and his step-mother on the day of retribution.
>>
File: 2013 pepe 36.jpg (129 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
2013 pepe 36.jpg
129 KB, 900x900
>>26580877
>i think what he did was evil
FUCKING NORMIE GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>26581050
>lol being contrarian is cool!
dumb frogposter
>>
>>26581070
>lol wanting normies alive is cool!
dumb redditor.
>>
>>26580874
>The 4th of July of this year was the day I saved my little brother's life from drowning. I went with my family to Antje and Gary Twinn's house, as they always had a 4th of July party. The Bubenheims were there, including Leo and Pollina. So was Vincent Twinn, who had grown up quite fast. The last time I saw him, he was the little kid who looked up to me when I showed him all of my computer games. Now he was just becoming a teenager, with an interest in skateboarding.
page 51
>>
>>26581050
Fuck off faggot. Having those feelings does not correlate to being a robot.
>>
>>26581110
>The party was a pool party, and my brother Jazz had full exposure to the swimming pool. He had already learned how to walk, but he couldn't swim. At one instance as I was eating lunch, I saw Jazz quickly run off from the adults, completely unattended. I then watched as he curiously examined the water, and then descended into steps of the shallow end of the pool. Before long, he lost his footing on the steps and his whole body sank into the water. Nobody noticed. He was going to drown, I thought with panic. I ran as fast as I could, plunging into the water with my clothes still on, and pulled him out. I asked him how he was doing, and he coughed up some water and told me he felt fine. The only person who saw this happen was a little girl who was swimming in the shallow end. I saved his life, and my brother remembers it to this very day. Every single second of my brother's life, everything that happens to him in the future, will exist because I pulled him out of the water that day.
>>
>>26581094
If you really believed what he did was right, you would do it too. He could've worked to become alpha and reached out to other beta robots to teach them how to overcome. He could've become a Buddhist monk or worked hard to make lots of money and get a mail order bride. He cou dove went for average looking Mexican chicks or fat chicks or trannies. Instead he pwned himself like a newfag.
>>
Elliot was a massive fag.
>>
>>26581235
Fuck off normie. Seriously GET OUT.
REEEEEE
>>
He failed miserably at killing normies, Cho is best Asian spree killer
>>
>>26581129
his brother's name is Jazz? lol
>>
His mind was perverted by Jewish media.

He was too pure for this sexualized culture.
>>
>>26580877
He didn't have awful start but his parents divorce, throwing cash at him insetad of spending time with him, and bitch aunt or mother taking side of others insetad of him fucked him over. Just awful parenting in shitty, degenerate reality of american "high class" aka spoiled, plastic, shallow people.
>>
>>26581767
They should have named him Chad.
>>
>>26581821
This is the biggest aspect of Elliot I identify with.
>>
>>26581767
He should've let him drown with that name. Jesus christ.
>>
>>26582585
i am weeb trash
>>
>>26580766
>elliot rodger
>at a party
>party

elliot was a fucking failed normie he's not welcome here
>>
One person is starting all of these Elliot threads. Time to shut up William...
>>
>>26581821
>His mind was perverted by Jewish media

>mfw I shoot up a sorotity because of Jews in the media
>>
Daily reminder that Elliot Rodger killed more men than women
>>
>>26581112
This.
-T orignial comment.
>>
File: in20years-hijak2.jpg (27 KB, 361x361) Image search: [Google]
in20years-hijak2.jpg
27 KB, 361x361
>>26581070
Leave frogposters alone and pick on someone your own size, roach.
>>
>>26584042

There are at least 3 of us, I would think it is extremely likely there are more.
>>
who's that one philipino kid on youtube defending elliot rodger again? he looks like khan from king of the hill.
>>
>>26582585
fildurd :DDD welgum to filder :-DD
>>
File: photo dach.png (10 KB, 100x100) Image search: [Google]
photo dach.png
10 KB, 100x100
>>26585197
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YGp0DLNTEFY

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCCG4hdoPoI-poNDKA5Winxg/videos
>>
>>26586585
thanks kuya
Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.