[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Will the next Dostoevsky, Kafka, or Dazai be from r9k?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: Kafka.jpg (75 KB, 495x660) Image search: [Google]
Kafka.jpg
75 KB, 495x660
Will the next Dostoevsky, Kafka, or Dazai be from r9k?
>>
I find it highly unlikely. The kind of person who could devote any amount of time to 4chan and still produce works of literature at that level would be the highly organized type A which none of those authors were (e.g. if a writer of mention were to be a 4chan browser they would more likely be the DFW kind or maybe Palahniuk because he is an immense faggot and meme writer)...Also, all the deflection and justification for suffering that people get from lurking here would preclude them from actually analyzing it, sublimating it and processing it to the point that they would write anything as good as those three..Did you know that Dazai spent several months walking 100s of miles through the roughest terrain of Japan? He wrote a book about it (his only nonfiction iirc) that is something that i doubt your average /r9k/ would attempt...i'm pretty close though i have tramped but not by walking....Kafka did like bestiality...he is pretty close to a robot but even he wasn't a NEET
>>
>>26580932
Good post.

And probably not.
4chan users tend to procrastinate.
I think the only posters that are actually sucsesful are people with technical jobs such as folks from /g/ and /gd/

It would be cool, but I don't think a robot will be a literally genius.
>hope someone proves me wrong. I have faith in you botbros

Inb4:
>more likely that it comes from r9k than lit
>>
>>26581255
>more likely that it comes from /r9k/ than /lit/
chek'd kek'd and rekt
>>
>>26581255
I tought the German who always says he's smarter than everyone is a genius. Maybe he'll write a revolutionary book on banach spaces.
>>
It will be me.

My first initial will be "J" for my pen name. My books will be a blend of criticism for society, yet with some wistful love for society with a hint of magical realism.
>>
File: download (1).jpg (8 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
8 KB, 225x225
>>26581418
Don't forget this image on the dust jacket
>>
we're their sons, I think they would have found this place fascinating...
>>
>>26582276
i imagine dostoevsky would have hated r9k
>>
>>26582319
Maybe. Why do you think so?
>>
No.

r9k and 4chan in general lack the deepness of character and the active will to objectify their being in any meaningful way.
There huge difference between finding oneself in an everlasting melancholy because of their INNER persona as a whole than being a bit fucking sad because >tfw no gf.

Nobody here resembles to any of those writers in the slightest. It's the male version of tumblrinas identifying themselves with Sylvia Plath because they're having a bad day and they feel a BIT fucking sad.
>>
>>26582337
because he's not a fan of the mindset that most typical robots have. he criticized and satirized it pretty hard in notes from underground, and one of his main points was the fact that we can find salvation through our suffering.

i think he would have hated r9k choosing to self-pity and blame instead of working towards redemption.
>>
>>26582404
normie get out

original
>>
>>26582434
I know he satirized it in underground. I think think, though, that some robots could go on to write something meaningful.
The problem is not in their mindset like you said, it is that they will never will be able to leave the chans long enough to find the motivation to write a book.
For me, being on this place sometimes feels grueling, well It's an addiction after all, what can I say? Some days I don't have the energy to make anything other than instant noodles, much less write a novel.

However, I think, not everyones thinking here goes only as on the surface and is as vapid as
>tfw no gf
Mine certainly doesn't.
I'm sure Dostoevsky and Kafka had tfw no gf moments. And, If they were alive in this time they probably would have posted here.
My point is that this place is simply a place for most people to let out their shallow emotions, their "feels." I'm sure a few people here, given a release from this place, could go on to put their thoughts down on paper.

But, It probably won't happen because of the whole "your here forever" meme.
>>
>>26582676
No, they wouldn't have posted here. They would be called normies, they just had big ideas and had the will to put them down in paper. Sadly, this cannot be said about most robots who always look for ways to evade responsability and justify their shitty behavior. Their way of thinking isn't even similar to that of r9k, and if they had posted here they probably would never have written anything down.
>>
the only thing coming from this place is the next dahmer
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.