[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Balding is a deformity
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15
File: Sexy-Bald-Men-2.jpg (24 KB, 650x366) Image search: [Google]
Sexy-Bald-Men-2.jpg
24 KB, 650x366
Prove me wrong. If you had no nose you would be considered deformed so how is having no hair any different? Most humans have hair but you don't. Bald men = deformed subhuman garbage.
>>
I guess Vin diesel, the rock, and Jason statham are worthless betas then
>>
>having no nose is literally no different than having no hair

Have you applied to community college yet, anon?
>>
high amounts of testosterone = balding
>>
>>26580571
People aren't genetically predisposed to their nose falling off.
>>
I know I'm baiting but it's only a deformity if you're born this way. Balding though, is not one. It's like wrinkles, that's not a deformity. It's something natural that happens to everybody, for some unlucky people at 30 and for the lucky ones not before 40. Same thing with balding, some guys will go bald at 20 and some other at 65 but it the end, well fuck it, we'll be bald one day.
>>
it does suck. i started pretty early but the closer i get to being 30 the less i care. also
>why do the girls i fuck like to call me daddy??
>>
>>26580571
I don't understand why hair loss I such a big deal for men, I find them hot either way.

The ones who make their hair rise up like a fuck boy is gay asf
>>
>>26580637
Wrong. Balding is caused by being sensitive to DHT. Any amount of testosterone can make you bald you don't need high amounts.
>>
>>26580637
Lack of testosterone leading to the overproduction of an inferior substitute with many side effects, actually.
>>
Bald men = ugly. YOu cannot refute this. If you had no eyebrows you would be considered ugly. Being bald is being ugly that is fact.
>>
>>26580591
>>26580596
>>26580637
>>26580656
>>26580670

MAX PAR

FUCKING HAIRLETS NEVER LEARN
>>
We went to the moon but can't prevent hair from falling out. Something isn't adding up........
>>
File: 20160218_153843.jpg (569 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20160218_153843.jpg
569 KB, 1920x1080
>tfw deformed
>tfw only 21

ree
>>
>>26580571
So people who shave are deformed?
>>
>>26580820
Why do you think prostitution is illegal still? It's the same reason. Women don't want genetically inferior men to be able to mask their inferiority. It's as simple as that. If women went bald there would be a cure a long time ago.
>>
>>26580825
You also look like a kid. It's one thing to have a masculine face and go bald. But to look like a bald child is really something else. I have the same thing. Genetics are scum.
>>
File: PRINCE_WILLIAM_HAIR_LOSS.jpg (49 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
PRINCE_WILLIAM_HAIR_LOSS.jpg
49 KB, 500x300
Look at this guys fucking head bruh
>>
>>26580883
Yeah but he's still the fucking Prince.
>>
>>26580571
Balding genetics are transmitted by the mother.

Most females reproduce and evolutionary pressure will never ever impact them.

There is no hope for this species.
>>
I suppose I just got genetically lucky, I got the hair of my grandfather. He never went bald, he went gray just not bald.
>>
>>26580940
The ultimate irony of the female gender. They are obsessed with producing with the most genetically superior man but dont' realise that it's her the creates the genetic garbage in the first place.
>>
>>26580960
When 80% of women breed, that means a lot of shit is passed on.

And holy fuck is it getting worse these days with the insistance that every horribly malformed reject of a child, born months too soon to be fully developed, that should not have survived 5 minutes out of the womb, is being kept alive and allowed to pass it's own destroyed genes to future generations.

Balding is the least we should be worried about.
>>
>>26580906

I.Dont fucking care. Look at thia guys head bruh. Look at the state of this dudes hair
>>
>>26580571
>mfw I'm balding exactly like him, only I'm almost 20 years younger
kill me
>>
>>26581035
>Look at the state of this dudes hair
What hair?
>>
>>26581035
Damn. The guy needs the sides of his head shaved to match the top. And needs to grow a beard.
>>
>>26580637
Testosterone has two forms. Only one of them is responsible for hair loss. The other one is for muscles and shit.
>>
>>26581035
It's interesting to look at. So balding apparently comes in stages. First your hairline will recede far back, and then just gets less and less dense. Good to know because I'm about to hit stage 2 since my receding stopped.
>>
File: the more you know.png (248 KB, 615x447) Image search: [Google]
the more you know.png
248 KB, 615x447
>>26580571
>If you had no nose you would be considered deformed so how is having no hair any different?

But we still have all our hair, it's just shrunk the size of peachfuzz.
>>
>>26581091
>God created a hormone that's sole purpose is to rot your youth away

What a faggot
>>
50% of people are deformed
>>
>>26580883
Why are you trying to rag on them, England is probably the only country left in the world that actually sends their upper class / royalty to war.
>>
>>26581186
He testing your faith.
>>
i remember struggling with this so much i would cry. letting go was the best decision i ever made. prematurely balding does force you to "mature" faster, if you accept it and start working on your inner life. by the time that others are physically aging, you will have already dealt with that shit and be a happier, more attractive person. if you genuinely like people and like yourself then other people will like you, regardless of one flaw or another in your appearance.
>>
>>26581275
Cool. I'd much rather spend the prime of my life being cute and fucking bitches.
>>
>>26581275
You would still be genetic trash though.
Men and women with shitty hair genes should not reproduce.
>>
>>26581091
Regular test is responsible for muscle growth and wiener size, but DHT is the form of test that affects the brain and creates masculine personalities, as well as beard growth and muscle strength. It's not all bad, you want plenty of both.
>>
>>26581327
WRONG

you wanna block DHT completely

Like kill that shit ASAP

you know what to do
>>
>>26581275
That's not entirely true, I can sense when people are uncomfortable with me being bald. Had people try to bait me into fights or at least arguments over it which has got me ejected from establishments before even when I did not escalate the issue. Have actually had people stop in their tracks and stare because they were afraid of me.
Technically OP is right that it is a deformity compared to normies, personally I don't see it that way but it's probably good to know others might.
>>
>>26581318
your understanding of eugenics/genetics is really poor and *you* shouldn't reproduce
>>26581299
>implying that you will
kek'd
>>
>>26581337
http://mikemahler.com/articles-videos/hormone-optimization/testosterone-is-great-but-is-dihydrotestosterone-the-king-of-all-male-androgens
>>
>>26580571
>tfw balding eyebrows
hey hold on
>>
>>26581413
Your sexual organs are hardly gonna mature more than they already have by the time you start balding.
>>
>>26581379
I imagine that you were exaggerating what you experienced. Don't want to be a dick but someone picking a fight with you because you are bald sounds like a delusion. I imagine someone just made light of it and you are very sensitive about it so you became aggressive? It's okay though I understand feeling really sore over the fact that you look different in just this way. Baldness isn't exactly an asset but at the same time, being shallow and wrapped up in looks is way worse.
>>
>>26581463
Which is one of only two benefits of regular test. You need DHT if you want a boner.
>>
>>26581492
I rather have to take viagre for the rest of my sad life than live with no hair t b h mane.
>>
File: Jean-Luc-Godard-bn.jpg (659 KB, 3140x2040) Image search: [Google]
Jean-Luc-Godard-bn.jpg
659 KB, 3140x2040
Jean Luc Godard was a bamf
>get gud normies
>>
>>26581512
Don't get this at all. I look 14 and am balding. I used to be qt but I'll look horrific once it is done. Still though. My dick>My hair any day of the week
>>
>>26581546
Dunno. I think that my hair feels amazing on my head. Like I legit like the way my hair feels. I liek touching it and playing with it. Fucking a whore feels good for a few minutes up to an hour. Having hair feels good all the time.
>>
>>26581464
Nah in the city some guys see me and think "skin head" an try to start stuff. The time in particular I was writing about I was donating blood just chilling out in the waiting room watching tv and this bigger black dude started up with that stuff I just ignored it and figured if he was going to start something I wouldn't have any choice but to pull out my knife and shank him as many times as possible, girl working the counter figure it'd be easier to get rid of me than him.
>>
>>26581575
oh fuck yea i didn't even think of that. i guess the shaved look does look militaristic and aggressive to some people. it's funny because i'm balding now at 29 and i actually was a skin when i was a teenager...ffs i regret that in more ways than one.
>>
>>26580571
This is such a weird thing to care about. I'm 28 at my hair looks like OPs pic. I don't care.

Literally no-one gives a shit if men have short or bald haircuts. Men's fear of blading is an entirely mental one, based on changing your perceived self image. It make no difference to your life. In fact it's beneficial. No more money on haircuts. Save messing about with washing hair.

I think every guy should shave their head when they're about 21, just to see what it looks like. Give it a day or two and you won't care. Even if you then grow it back, you won't have that fear for the rest of your life.
>>
File: don draper.jpg (96 KB, 900x600) Image search: [Google]
don draper.jpg
96 KB, 900x600
>tfw smooth-shaved baldie
>tfw having a gf who's really into it
sorry dude, you'll have to take your unwarranted superiority complex elsewhere
>>
>>26581615
Well I just see it as a filter for prejudiced people. I understand that they could see me as a threat so most the time I go out of my way to not be threatening I gain nothing from fighting and get a lot of risk physically and legally. It's usually not an issue though and a lot of people tell me they like it or wanna touch my head cause they never met anyone with a bald/shaved head before. Kinda funny people wanna pet you like if they saw a dog or something and think "Oh cool! Dogs are cute!"
>>
File: clint_eastwood_spaghetti_we.jpg (36 KB, 395x709) Image search: [Google]
clint_eastwood_spaghetti_we.jpg
36 KB, 395x709
If hair was so important every guy would just get a hair transplant, treatment, etc. Only less than 10% of millions of bald guys do.

Also more than 50% of men start balding sometime in their life.

Intelligence is far more important than aesthetics to people who have any higher cognitive function at all. You'd probably enjoy being a dumb subhuman jersey shore monkey who gets laid often then dies and nobody remembers compared to a literal genius who drives humanity forward as a whole.

Von Neumann was a balding manlet and he'd make you look like a subhuman retard compared to his intellectual abilities. He was also married twice.

tl;dr intelligence > looks, if you disagree you're a brainlet who will never accomplish anything

9.5/10 bait tho op well done
>>
>>26581667
I feel like that's very good advice. I look kind of young and I've had shaggy, messy hair for as long as I can remember. When I started balding I really did feel like I was losing a part of my identity. I want to shave it but at the same time I don't want to turn into an ugly freak
>>
>>26581823
>f hair was so important every guy would just get a hair transplant, treatment, etc. Only less than 10% of millions of bald guys do.
First of all it's expensive.

Second of all don't most hair transplant require you to be on finasteride for at least two years?

Third of all they all need to be done at a relatively young age to avoid failure

Fourth there's the social stigma against it that comes from women actually. There is a strong social stigma against men having any kind of appearance procedures. Gee I wonder why that is? It's almost as if women wanna weed all the genetic garbage out?
>>
cut your hair or look like shit, your choice
>>
File: Melissa_Joan_Hart.png (355 KB, 544x365) Image search: [Google]
Melissa_Joan_Hart.png
355 KB, 544x365
Going bald is literally Hitting The Wall for men.
>>
>>26580571
Most humans aren't white but you are. Therefore you are deformed.
>>
>>26581918
"genetic garbage"

tell me, anon, at which community college did you fail biology 100? oh wait, actually you just watched part of an episode of something on TLC right? pseudo-intellectual plz go
>>
>>26581918
hair transplants they are literally just moving where your hair is and hoping it sticks, you should do the regular hair growth stuff because it helps it stick to the new spot and you can lose it just like it fell out before.

also as far as genetics you know most neanderthals had male pattern baldness and there was a lot of interbreeding between the two species, women will fuck cave men that's not even the same species (technically) explain that with your eugenics bullshit
>>
>>26581918
>There is a strong social stigma against men having any kind of appearance procedures. Gee I wonder why that is?

Actually that's because of men. I'd find it incredibly pathetic and cringy if someone I know went for a hair transplant - and I'm balding myself. Surgery was made for injured people, not improving your appearance like a pussy
>>
>>26581667
>based on changing your perceived self image
Yeah, I guess. Just sucks knowing you won't be attractive to any woman under the age of 30.
>>
>>26582044
The reason you think that is because women convinced you from a young age(most likely your mother) that men having cosmetic stuff done is bullshit and pathetic. There have been countless studies proving that women place looks above all else and yet they want you to not have any cosmetic touch ups done? Complete bullshit.
>>
>>26582070
bald guy about 30
have had multiple 18-19 year old girls interested in me recently
u mad furball?
>>
Balding is the equivalent of a gorilla getting silver back hairs. It literally means you made it long enough to get old and that you have enough testosterone to go bald.

Studies in the early 20th century proved that castrated boys don't bald in adulthood.

It is a sign of virility. What, did you think samurai and monks and shit shaved their heads in retarded styles for no reason? No, it was about health and virility.

Wear your hair loss with pride.
>>
>>26582106
Sure, m8. Where you driving a car at the time and/or buying them alcohol?
>>
>>26582070
yea really i haven't dated anyone over the age of 23 since i've been 25. i think the key was when i stopped cucking myself with insecurity. also i like literature and art and there are a lot of qt college or newly graduated girls who like those things too..
>>
>>26582126
Monks shave their heads to enhance their chi. We can't all tap into that shit to make it worth it.
>>
>>26582126
Stop this shit. Balding does not mean you produce high test. It means you are sensitive to DHT. It means your hair follicles are sensitive to DHT. There is a reason someone like Brad Pitt still has all his hair. It's because he has superior genetics.
>>
>>26582186
b-b-brad has all his hair and so do i so my genetics are gud personality doesn't matter it's all genetics
>lmfao'ing at your life
>>
>>26582142
Nope. I was actually going out of my way to be unnoticed, not charismatic/quiet. I refuse to sleep with females that are drunk or high turn them down if they are inebriated so it wouldn't make sense for me to buy them anything like that. Didn't have a car at that time, technically I didn't even have a drivers license.
>>
>>26582186

Bruh.. Balding is shit tier but Brad "I'm 5'8 so I wear heels religiously" Pitt is your example of superior manly genes? Women find him attractive cause of his body and his MILLIONS OF DOLLARS come on son
>>
>>26582186
Yeah like a rich guy that makes his living off his looks wouldn't do something about his hair proactively. I bet you think the same thing about that guy that plays Captain America/Human Torch.
>>
>>26582273
Do what proactively? Please tell me what he did to prevent his hair being lost vs. all men who went bald?
>>
>>26582293
Also the guy in the OP is also a very famous and rich actor and yet he went bald. How do you explain that?
>>
>>26582324

Because he's still handsome as fuck and has a net worth of over $20 million. He literally just doesn't give a shit.

My god you're dumb as fuck.
>>
>>26582340
His career died after going bald. You are delusional. His baldness is being mocked everywhere. You seriously think he wouldn't have prevented going bald if he could?
>>
>>26582293
dude most guys start noticing they have hair loss and start taking stuff for it, if you're already bald and then decide oh I wanna use that shampoo stuff or pills for it, it is too late you need a transplant first. That stuff is mostly for prevention it doesn't give you back what you lost like it might get a little fuller. I've done a lot of research on this just to keep my options open. When it comes to actors though their looks are their livelihood so it makes sense for them to do that, the funny thing is even if you're an average joe you get mixed reactions about it like try transplants/hair loss stuff, or just fuck it that hairloss prevention stuff isn't masculine. If you did do that stuff though and didn't tell anyone it wouldn't be a big deal they wouldn't think of it even if they were from the it's not manly camp.
>>
>>26582411
Jude Law said his career got better. He believed losing his hair gave him a more mature appearance and allowed him to take on more serious roles.

Don't think I've seen him in a movie since Repo Men.
>>
>>26582126
>balding at 20
>2/10 beard
>small frame and thin as fuck wrists
>almost 0 torso hair
h-h-high test r-right guys?
>>
It's fucking stupid that men go bald, what's the evolutionary purpose?

I'm 27 next month, babyfaced as fuck and have thick hair, when will I know I've made it? I'm already not that appealing, i'm fucked if i go bald, i'd look like i have cancer
>>
>>26582431
he was fucking awesome in that one
if he loses anymore hair though he's probably gonna have to go full bald and get type cast as a villain, or go the john travolta wig/hair piece route everyone rags on that, which is kinda weird it use to be a socially acceptable thing for a dude to wear one a few hundred years ago
>>
>>26582547
you probably won't bald for a long time if you're thick haired at 27...probably start going around 40 i'm guessing? i'm not just a predictor of baldness...i'm also an artist!
>>
>>26582547
Baldness indicates wisdom. The wiser you get, the more hair you lose from the top of your head.
The evolutionary value of that is that the rest of the tribe knows who the wisest among them is and listens to his advice. Generally boosts survival rates for everyone.
>>
File: eyebrows.gif (263 KB, 480x479) Image search: [Google]
eyebrows.gif
263 KB, 480x479
HEY BALDOS

WHATS IT LIKE HAVING A SHINY DOME 24/7?
>>
File: 1433720353770.png (476 KB, 698x419) Image search: [Google]
1433720353770.png
476 KB, 698x419
wow, all these people ripping on bald dudes make me sick

im 18 and i have a full head of hair, but my heart hurts for these people, and to rip on someone for something they can't control is more subhuman than anything else

i thought women were the enemy
>>
>>26580637
No, it doesn't faggot. It means more sensitivity to DHT= Genetic Trash, unless you look like The Rock, or Statham. Most balding/bald men, especially under 30, are pasty, chubby, and have high voices, from what I've noticed.
>>
>>26583522
>to rip on someone for something they can't control is more subhuman than anything else
>i though women were the enemy
8/10 enjoyed the irony
>>
>>26580571
Interesting theory, although there is no reasoning other than comparing a man with no nose to balding as a reason why you think it is a genetic deformity. Which is a bit of a strange comparison to prove your point.

Balding serves a purpose in our society to make people more humble, not many possess the trait of being humble, but socially bald men act as the most funniest, best people to hang with. Not only this, they are really talented socially and very witty. Of course you can't say the same for all, but I bet you know at least one bald person that is a social butterfly and good at making people laugh.

So fuck you, God took away my hair to make more humble. You have nothing better to do but put people down.
>>
>>26580940
>no
pressure on women
Righhht

>>26580960
Why don't men stop breeding with low quality women? Why does anyone care anyway, are we eugenicists? Through sperm/egg donors we do select top quality mates anyway.
>>
>>26583630
yeah but women dont count because we know how they are, they just suck in general

most balding/bald dudes ive met were kind as fuck, good people.
>>
File: 3679.jpg (18 KB, 193x245) Image search: [Google]
3679.jpg
18 KB, 193x245
i am not bald nor balding, but i dont want it to happen

what steps can i take to prevent it? i still have all my hair
>>
>>26583863

Improve your diet and cut out saturated fats, which increase levels of DHT in the body.

Take a multivitamin, or make sure you get all the necessary micronutrients you need daily.

Don't wash your hair with hot water, use warm water, use a lighter shampoo and condition your hair after shampooing

Don't comb your hair roughly/scratch it 24/7

be lucky enough to not have the genes linked to male pattern baldness
>>
>>26580756
DHT is caused by testosterone you dumbfuck
>>
>>26583987
no im talking like a real-deal medication guaranteed to work at least somewhat

what about minoxodil?
>>
>>26583522
It's like you've never seen the manlet bashing threads.
>>
>>26584018
All the hairloss medication causes varying degrees of ED.
>>
File: 1437689228462.jpg (71 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1437689228462.jpg
71 KB, 500x500
>>26584068
i hate those too. any kind of shitpost thread targeting fellow robots trying to make them feel like shit is garbage
>>
>>26584018

there are some drugs, but long term maintenance is also important too.

It's like if you'll moisturize daily at age 20, your skin is gonna look much better at 35 compared to others who didn't.
>>
>>26580571
Shave your hair. You'll look better bald than balding.
>>
>mfw curly hair (think jewfro)
>mfw mid 20s and not balding
But it's still my biggest fear. Balding with curly hair looks like utter shit even compared to straight hair balding.
>>
>>26581983
Jesus christ white women age like trash.
>>
>>26583630
Are you saying women being giant shallow cunts is something that they can't help? I like you, anon. Because I agree.
>>
>>26580571
Hair is almost vestigial. Primates originally had hair for insulation, but eventually clothes came around eliminating the need for being a gorilla. Hair's only practical application nowadays is attracting females. It's like you're telling me not having a tale bone is a mutation. Mutations are what drive species forward, random traits developed can help adapt to certain environmental problems. Unless humanity lived in an unchanging environment, mutations would be necessary for survival.
>>
File: kate-middleton-hot_VhcZk_2263.jpg (99 KB, 600x754) Image search: [Google]
kate-middleton-hot_VhcZk_2263.jpg
99 KB, 600x754
>>26580883
Yeah, but he's fucking Kate Middleton and is a future king, pretty sure he doesn't care about MPB
>>
Why does it seem like some days my hair is thick and completely full and others it looks thin with visible scalp everywhere? I swear it's been like this for the past five years.
>>
File: anna-karina-102.jpg (103 KB, 462x451) Image search: [Google]
anna-karina-102.jpg
103 KB, 462x451
>>26581538

JLG was hitting this when she was 20 and he was a 30 year old bald man
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 15

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.