[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Chinese robots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
How's the redbags this year I got a bounty of $250, how about you?
>>
Hey chinaman, explains to me why -zi is taken off the end of nanhai and nuhai and also niuzaiku.
>>
I gave out $1200 fml
>>
Where are you from ?
I am in Hong kong
>>
nothing because my famly is poor. my dad actually wanted to hand us some hongbaos but my mom told him not to. JUST fml
>>
about 160usd this year senpai.

my dad gave me $10
he used to give me $20 every year

my shitass half chinaman nephew comes along and dad declares out loud "MOMMY PREPARE AN ANGPAO FOR AH HUI, PUT $20"

i hate my dad
>>
>dad told my mother not to give me any shit because I'm a 24 year old NEET
>she gave me $20 anyway
>>
Prolly gonna be somewhere close to that

>show up to dinner
>get free money

what's not to love?
>>
Married into chinese family. I have a stack of 100s that I got in hongbao and then raid to give out in hongbao.

I never got them as a kid but now I have to give them out as an adult.
>>
>>26580662
could someone pls respond
>>
>>26581273
M8 that's just part of the deal when you marry a Chinese girl, all the hongbaos to her families kids XD
>>
>>26581429
why would you place a zi behind jeans?
anyway, adding 'zi' at the back of a word gives it a sort of child-like/childish feeling. removing it removes the childishness.

nanhai is kind of like, a 19 year old woman saying "i like this boy" where the boy is 20 years old - technically not a child
nanhaizi is mostly only for kids
>>
>>26581033
You get less as you get older
>>
20Euro from my mother.

No relatives with contact here, the rest are all over the world, mostly China.
>>
>>26581033
Also you speak cheotew dialect?
>>
>>26581508
>why would you place a zi behind jeans?

Because of kuzi, why is it not niuzaikuzi?
>>
>>26581513
no, fuck it, my dad is a shit sometimes.
i always did well in school up to high school finals
never got, never expected and never received anything for doing well
one time i didnt score straight a's, teacher called my parents down, i got chided for shaming myself, my family, my school, the nation, our whole race
i cried in my bedroom

my cousin 10 years my junior always did badly in school
plays dota all day
is rude and disrespectful to the adults
my father declared to the whole family "i will give him 500 dollars if he passes high school entry exams"
he passes his high school entry
gets into the shittiest class you could enter
he gets $500 from my dad

im here holding 2 jobs to sustain myself through uni and my dad gives $500 to my cousin for not failing his exam

>>26581557
min nan dialects are generally sameish (i am fu jian descent but 1/4 chao zhou)

>>26581612
LMAO i never thought of it that way. we just don't and there's probably no reason to it sorry senpai chinese a difficult meme language
>>
>>26581676
>LMAO i never thought of it that way. we just don't and there's probably no reason to it sorry senpai chinese a difficult meme language

Thanks anyway tongbao.
>>
>>26581676
Meh he probably believes that you are confident with yourself, and that you don't need his help. Probably believes you have your own pride and shit, and doesn't want to embarrass you by giving you an allowance that your cousin "needs".
You really don't believe that your parents don't talk shit about your cousin behind his back? All Asian patents do that shit.
>>
Got drunk at New Years party and got hair bleached

I care feel the glares through me
>>
Chinese gf's mom gave me one of those
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.