[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Whatever happened to Garret? I heard he was a Chad now? Vid
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 35
File: garret-thumbnew.png (489 KB, 652x449) Image search: [Google]
garret-thumbnew.png
489 KB, 652x449
Whatever happened to Garret? I heard he was a Chad now?

Video for those who have forgotten
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eRCNeBjrFuc
>>
File: 9TcwFTp.jpg (31 KB, 737x715) Image search: [Google]
9TcwFTp.jpg
31 KB, 737x715
These dubs are for you, Alexa! blox
>>
>the way she almost breaks her neck to avoid a kiss
>they got this shit on video

This kid is stronger than me. I would have killed myself an hour later.
>>
>>26580222
>implying fedoratards have any form of self awareness
>>
>>26580222
I don't think he understood desu.
>>
I think the main problem was that he chose the most 10/10 Stacy he could find out of the group. I bet half of those girls sitting on the floor would have at least given him a chance.
>>
File: 1439979582972.png (284 KB, 635x543) Image search: [Google]
1439979582972.png
284 KB, 635x543
Yeah, he became a normie. Unlike we autists on this site, he tried....
>>
Don't mind me but if dubs I ask her out.
>>
>>26580394
Oh ok God. I see. Thanks for warning me not to.
>>
Thank god there's no video footage on the Internet of me being a weird teenager.
>>
>>26580365
he tried and what did he get?
becoming a huge joke on the worldwide web
>>
>>26580345
Nah, all those girls want and will fuck Chad as well, he could probably get an ugly black chick though
>>
>>26580345
wrong, this is how all women view non-chad guys
>>
>>26580434
This, and it was in actuality all his fault due to his lack of self awareness. Doing some ridiculous shit like that to ask her out or impress her is far worse than just having asked her out and getting rejected.
>>
>>26580345
There was no actual problem
it was just a bunch of internet autists projecting onto the video
He's turned out to be a massive normie
>>
>>26580483

But what about the entire production company that not only went along with it, but actively encouraged him to go through with it? If someone had sat him down and told him that literally doing a song and dance for a girl is crazy, he might have been quietly rejected instead of getting filmed being rejected.
>>
File: image.jpg (170 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
170 KB, 640x1136
Damn. My nigga Garrett became somewhat of a Chad. I'm happy that he's obtained his goal of finally wooing Alexa.
>>
>>26580552

That's not Garret.
>>
>>26580537
I agree with you there, they exploited the situation for their own benefit, but were they not there he'd still be a laughing stock.

Imagine being a 13-15 year old girl and witnessing that, you're going to record it on your phone and tell practically everyone you can about it.

His Dad could have saved him
>>
>>26580592
Yes it is.

Obviously he's had to remove his fedora to acquire some space to lick out her pussy, otherwise that got in the way.
>>
>>26580132
>I like sports.
>*kicks ball as far away from goal as possible*
>>
bet alexa's asshole smells really nice

garret the cuck probably doesn't even wipe his asshole after shitting. fucking disgusting creep
>>
>>26580645
He likes to watch them most likely, a lot of autist are hardcore into statistics and analytics, but never for popular sports in their country like football, basketball and baseball.
>>
>>26580132
ah fuck yes. I do miss garretposting
>>
I wouldn't be surprised if he was a Chad now.

He already experienced rejection once, another rejection wouldn't hurt him the same. He's mentally tough to stick with the dancing shit so it's clear he's gonna be bigger, better, and faster than his peers. He's fucking pussy as we speak while tipping his fedora while most dudes on 4chan are beating their meat to some Hitomi Tanaka type shit.
>>
>>26580686
Clearly said "play sports" in the video.
>>
>>26580697
This is the just world fallacy, if facing rejection made you more likely to become a Chad /r9k/ wouldn't even exist, but in reality you can try very hard to get women and never get anywhere based on things outside of your control.

Also dancing and general athletics don't work like that, some people just don't have natural talent.
>>
>>26580552
That's not him. Some rabid robots found her page and it was all other guys and his page was him with a bunch of losers.
>>
>>26580697
Wew. This is clear delusion. It doesn't always work that way. Some people can only do so much.
>>
>>26580769

Alexa's IG is _alexablair

What's Garret's?
>>
>>26580769
What's funny is that guy railing her never went through any effort to try and "woo" her whereas Garrett literally became a nation wide laughing stock in hopes of dating her.
>>
>>26580769
>>26580798

https://www.instagram.com/_alexablair/

god damn shes such a QT
>>
>>26580769
"an incredible dancer" from which you're to infer that they participated in the same dance classes.
Of course that's my nigga Garrett.
>>
>>26580592
MY FUCKING FACE WHEN

its a meme on her instagram. They call that guy garrett. She never replies but im sure she gets some kind of reaction from hearing it.
>>
File: image.jpg (157 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
157 KB, 640x1136
>>26580816
Forgot my "exhibit A" for my case.
>>
>>26580829
thats a funnt way of spelling garret
>>
>>26580829
You know he's probably only just as good as Garrett, what matters not is his ability to dance but rather his "ability" to be taller than her and good looking.
>>
>>26580829
>Jake
>jaketribusdance

Still not Garret.
>>
File: 1444332330001.jpg (210 KB, 1364x624) Image search: [Google]
1444332330001.jpg
210 KB, 1364x624
>>26580769
that's wrong, Garrett is normie as fuck. he has a girlfriend and a bunch of bitches commenting on all of his shit.
>>
File: Conor The Notorious McGregor.jpg (219 KB, 620x387) Image search: [Google]
Conor The Notorious McGregor.jpg
219 KB, 620x387
>>26580738

Conor McGregor the greatest fighter of our generation, the Irish Bruce Lee, the Brazilian Slayer, the Real Life One Punch Man, and the 100 million dollar man doesn't believe in talent.

Three years ago he was about to put up the gloves and get a job but he decked bitches left and right until Dana called him up and said "I could make you a GOD" and he took his hand and then ascended the ladder to become the greatest fighter that there ever was and will be.

Also /r9k/ has never been rejected, they have outcasted themselves. You choose to be who you are, never forget that. They resigned themselves to their role as beta men, they are not born betas. You can change your bum life any time, but only if you take responsibility for your actions and make no excuses no matter what.

When you have people with one leg not skipping leg day, you know that excuses are just nice convenient bullshit ways to get out of trying. Get good or hit the deck like Chad Mendes.
>>
File: 1421590138031.png (134 KB, 372x334) Image search: [Google]
1421590138031.png
134 KB, 372x334
>>26580808
>18
I can masturbate with a clear conscience now
>>
>>26580860
Nah, I got hundreds of people saying happy birthday to me when I had a Facebook in High School. I am a robot, what's his Instagram name so we can see some pics of him with the qts?
>>
>>26580851
>people are attracted genetically superior people

good observation anon.....
>>
>>26580876

She's 15 you faggot. She graduates high school in 2018.
>>
>>26580434
>becoming a huge joke on the worldwide web
Do you think he cares about what a bunch of virigns in 4cha says? the guy is turbo normie now, has a gf and goes partying, you don't give a shit of what people says about you on the internet when you're living a good life.,
>>
File: image.jpg (114 KB, 1136x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114 KB, 1136x640
How does she react to these?
>>
>>26580829
her face is huge
>>
If dubs I make her day
>>
>>26580876
took her long enough
>>
>>26580829
I can't find it but a picture was posted of him with a bunch of creepy kids and it was captioned that he was having a Slumber party or some shite.
>>
>>26580873
You're expressing a survivor's bias and using the logical fallacy known as the "anecdote," Google it.

Sort of like that book the Secret Law of Attraction heavily promoted by Oprah.
>A part of the appeal of Oprah's story is that most people, regardless of race, gender or educational opportunity can project themselves into her shoes. If she can make it, with the difficulties she faced, then I can too. It helps that Oprah peddles the myth herself - it is part of her brand that she is self empowered; her populist appeal implies that, for all the trappings of earned success she is nothing special. Or, rather, everyone is special and with willpower, grit and determination they (you) can experience a life story that is as fabulous - in its own way of course - as hers. There is only so much room at the the very top. Survivor bias says that Oprah is typical, rather than an exception.
>>
>>26580890
My eyesight is bad apparently
>>
>>26580873
>>26580918
>This fallacy is especially prevalent in cases where the person who has become successful might be considered unlikely to succeed. Oprah Winfrey is an example. She comes from a background from which the majority of people will never escape. Her entry in the Wikipedia says "Winfrey was born into poverty in rural Mississippi to a teenage single mother and later raised in an inner-city Milwaukee neighborhood. She experienced considerable hardship during her childhood, saying she was raped at age nine and became pregnant at 14; her son died in infancy." She is also black and a woman, two factors that count against too many of the world's population. I don't need to tell you the legend of Oprah. Her career in broadcasting made her a phenomenon and a global household name and made herself a billionaire.

Will people who are unlikely to succeed, succeed? Sometimes, yes. Is this an indication of the average? Absolutely not

To suggest otherwise is intellectually dishonest
>>
>>26580901
She has cancer
>>
>>26580897
Nice

And I swear that this is original too.
>>
>>26580946
*emoji that's crying from laughing too hard* *emoji giving the "a-okay" sign*
>>
>>26580860
Those girls are probably 2/10s and also friendzoning him.
>>
>>26580892
It's odd everyone seems to know he's a normie now but nobody has any normie photos of him or even post his Instagram
>>
Alexa has some pretty swole biceps desu senpai
>>
>>26580918
>>26580934

Excuses are for the weak, continue to choose to be weak and you will never be strong. Acknowledge your weakness and strengthen yourself. Luck is a skill to capitalize on ANY opportunity, it is not something up to "fate". To honestly believe that you have limited or no power is the reason why you will never climb the ladder. You've conceded any control in your life to "fate". You cite books that have no reality behind their words, they're fictional. Anecdotes are reality, hypotheses are guesses.

Good things happen when you model yourself after great people. Nothing good comes being a whiny bitch.
>>
>pic related
Garrett

Instagram:
https://www.instagram.com/no__gravity__/
>>
>>26581104
>private account

fuck me.
>>
>>26581104
I can't see his shite. Is he still a fag?
>>
>>26581044
Statistics are reality as well, in fact they offer a more realistic insight than an individual case in which a person was successful. You get a broader scope of cases that suggest what the reality is for a specific individual.

Books often contain statistics that are reflective of reality, anecdotes are often found in books as well. Fortunately I didn't cite a book, I cited a website.

>Good things happen when you
No, good things can possibly happen when you model yourself after great people but that isn't always the case.

Let's take for example NCAA athletics
>Approximately three percent of male and female high school basketball players go on to play college basketball, and only about one percent of those players turn pro. Consider the number in terms of how many high school basketball players actually turn pro. According to the estimations, only 0.02 to 0.03 percent of high school players end up playing in the NBA or WNBA. Think about that number. That means out of every 10,000 high school players, only two or three will ever get the chance to play professional basketball!

Are we to assume that every NCAA or high school athlete that played basketball and did not become a professional was unsuccessful as a result of a lack of trying? What about those who modeled themselves after Michael Jordan or Lebron James?

It is entirely possible to invest thousands of hours into a particular craft and not be successful into it, your example was that of a professional athlete that is dominate in his sport. That is similar to Steph Curry, he was the son of former NBA guard and current analyst Dell Curry and didn't receive any offers to play basketball in college, he's also the reigning MVP on the team with the best effort.

Is that a fantastic motivating story? Absolutely, does that mean everyone who spends a great deal of time playing basketball and modeling themselves after a role model will be a superstar like Steph? Absolutely not
>>
>>26581147
>>26581044
http://www.gcic.peachnet.edu/newsletter/dec06/dec%20outlook/athletes.html

Here's the source of the NCAA statistics I used by the way, I genuinely hope you're successful with what it is you choose to pursue, but asserting that the average person can attain greatness to a standard of a professional athlete is very unrealistic.
>>
File: download (2).jpg (9 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
download (2).jpg
9 KB, 299x168
>>26581104
Yeah, he's still a loser. All of his friends are only Betas while that girl is probably getting run through by Chad.
>>
https://www.instagram.com/dariagoldberg/
Thoughts?
>>
>>26581244

Who the fuck is this roastie supposed to be and why are we supposed to care?
>>
>>26581104
>Private
Fuck him
>>
File: download.jpg (9 KB, 300x168) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9 KB, 300x168
>>26581244
>Goldberg
That's all of my thoughts.
>>
>>26581147
>>26581182

Statistics are descriptive, they don't tell a story.
If you used statistics for everything, than statistically speaking who gives a flying fuck about anything because statistics contradict themselves all time. They're numbers. Don't let numbers dictate your whole life.

Numbers couldn't predict that Conor would knock out Aldo in one punch. Statistics don't mean anything in the real world.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qj7kfawYE-4
>>
>>26581311
you are using MMA fighting to discredit statistics? You are a moron. Statistics and "big data" are everything, why do you think every company worth their salt is amassing as much data about everything little aspect that they can possible quantify.

source: not a moron like you
>>
>>26581293

she is russian(Israeli)
and she doesn't look jewish. and her mother is not jewish(her father is) so she don't count as a jewish.
>>
File: 1454477449139.jpg (43 KB, 500x478) Image search: [Google]
1454477449139.jpg
43 KB, 500x478
>>26581311
>Statistics don't mean anything in the real world
But statistics allow for uncertainty and wild success stories friendo, the thing you cited has a non-zero possibility therefore it was always still possible.
>>
>>26581311
I welcome you to contradict any of the aforementioned statistics with other statistics disproving my assertions.
>Statistics don't mean anything in the real world
People have jumped off the Golden Gate Bridge and survived previously, but the overwhelming majority of the time those who have jumped died. As a result I will not jump off that bridge, even though there's a chance I could survive.

There have been a handful of NBA players my own height before, but the outstanding majority of people my height will never play a single NBA game, I wouldn't quit my job and pursue that as a career even though there's excellent money in it, moreso than in my current career path.

I don't understand how a single anecdote can be more convincing than the millions of others that contradict it. But there's no convincing you, I simply can't argue against a logical fallacy. Best of luck!
>>
>>26580878
>I am a robot,
nope
>>
>>26581357
>>26581376

Big numbers contradict each other depending on the who's gathering the information and what agenda they're pushing.

Real life experiences trump numbers every single time. It doesn't matter about the "chances" of something happening, it matters if something happens or if it doesn't. That's called living life versus studying life. Experience vs Untested Knowledge, experience > untested knowledge every time.

A guy who ruled over the division for a decade hit the deck like a bitch in one punch. That happened. Statistics didn't.
>>
>>26581444
Never had sex, never held a girls hand, never kissed a girl. Most of my Facebook friends at the time I had never met

How does having mostly strangers wish me happy birthday make me less of a robot?
>>
>>26581311
>Statistics are descriptive, they don't tell a story
https://www.thinkwithgoogle.com/articles/tell-meaningful-stories-with-data.html
kek, what a moron. Or are the people crunching numbers at google the morons??
>>
>>26581447
I am 100% certain you are a fucking idiot

source: statistics
>>
>>26580345
>>26580537
>>26580132
I still don't get it WHAT DID HE DO WRONG

He was confident wasn't he? Approaching a girl others said he had no chance with with no fear. Isn't that alpha?! Haven't other ugly guys gotten hot girls by being alpha?

I know you'll all say what he did wrong was not being Chad but even fucking Reddit makes fun of him so it must be something else?
>>
Why do you guys bully one of your own?

It's not his fault he was born into a society that breeds autists
>>
>>26581226
>that pic
>loser
you have to be a chad to think that, I had like 2-3 friends at most at my birthday parties, non of them girls
>>
>>26581504
The guy choreographed an awkward dance routine (girlfriend's been dancing since she was three, met her at around his age, there are very many people his age with a better skill set) as a means of asking her out then got curved for the world to see.

It wouldn't have been nearly as bad had he just asked her out, but instead he invested a great deal of effort and did so in front of a group of her friends.

I'm not certain a lot of ugly guys get with hot girls, but I'm certain what he did was not alpha.
>>
>>26581504
>WHAT DID HE DO WRONG

He tried asking out a girl that wanted nothing to do with him. Sometimes shit just happens and the girl doesn't want a relationship with you. She would have rejected him no matter how he asked her out because she flat out wasn't interested in him.
>>
File: Capture.png (511 KB, 606x347) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
511 KB, 606x347
>>26581293
>>26581264
>>26581244
She have great boob, can't wait for summer to come.
>>
>>26581460
>Never had sex, never held a girls hand, never kissed a girl
boohoo.
>strangers
they are classmates, and acquaintances who have enough respect for you to wish you happy birthday
>>
>>26581602
You must have missed the part of my post where I said most of my Facebook friends had never met me, I mean literally people from other states and countries.
>>
>>26581504
>WHAT DID HE DO WRONG

Picked a girl who was not attracted to him.
Asked her out in the most cringe worthy way.

>he was confident wasn't he?
In my opinion no, at least not in regards to approaching girls. He hid behind some grandiose gesture and a gift.
>>
File: 56925.jpg (34 KB, 737x715) Image search: [Google]
56925.jpg
34 KB, 737x715
>People still trying to act like they are better than Garret for doing something stupid but daring as a teenager
>He turned into a Chad with girls craving his dick everywhere and learned from his mistakes
>He is litterly a winner
>Still trying to list him as a robot

You guys need to stop. It's over he's da man he's Chad and there's nothing you can do about it.
>>
>>26581562
Are you saying trying too hard was his mistake? Obviously the dancing was bad but the other girls seemed to like the gesture

Maybe because he didn't do it for them they got jealous and saw him as more alpha while she saw it as him being desperate

There may still be a chance for us
>>
>#makeherday
Lol this is the problem, Garrett had to go out of his way to please some girl that wasn't even into him. He should have know better
>>
>>26581778
>Are you saying trying too hard was his mistake?

No because he would have been rejected no matter what he did.
>>
>>26581778
My nigga go back and watch right at the end, the girl is wiping tears out of her eyes and laughing. The other girls were making fun of him

His mistake was propositioning her with that weak ass dancing and not being attractive enough
>>
File: damn.png (462 KB, 942x617) Image search: [Google]
damn.png
462 KB, 942x617
Alexa is a fucking warrior, not only defeated Garret but cancer itself.
>>
>>26581819
Garret actually took his katana to her stomach after being rejected
>>
File: 1451918080288.jpg (297 KB, 1462x1462) Image search: [Google]
1451918080288.jpg
297 KB, 1462x1462
>>26581819
Original kek
original
>>
>>26581819
Wtf? Why didn't she die? There really is no god.
>>
>>26581819
1 like = 1 respect
>>
>>26581819
would still lick dat smooth qt white tummy

>>26581850
fucking kek
>>
>>26581504
Fell into the Disney state of mind and tried to win her heart with some beautiful gesture not taking into account his own appearance, I mean I know robots here don't have any self awareness themselves but ask yourself in her position would you date him?

He's a short, socially awkward, fedora adorned, polo and jeans wearing, bad dancer who sucks at sports and I imagine spends most of his free time online or "writing." He's not good at anything or attractive and you've never said more than a handful of words to each other, then all of a sudden he embarrasses you in the middle of dance class with a corny routine effectively making a meme out of you.

What reason does she have to date this guy?
>>
>>26581504
he just looks nerdy, and the Stacy can't be seen with a nerdy weak boy or else all her friends will make fun of her!
>>
>>26581974
Not to mention Stacey's just aren't attracted to small weak men
>>
File: _20160218_214602.jpg (30 KB, 783x204) Image search: [Google]
_20160218_214602.jpg
30 KB, 783x204
https://www.instagram.com/p/-X8VQXJxHC/
Roasty getting toasty, lads!
>>
>>26582123
lol I think the die was ironic, Tommy Brown looks like one of her normie friends

They probably watched the Garrett video and laughed while she gave up the sloppy toppy
>>
File: 1423432338025.jpg (121 KB, 531x471) Image search: [Google]
1423432338025.jpg
121 KB, 531x471
>>26582123
Hearty chuckle achieved
>>
>>26581372

You only need one jewish grandparent to be jewish in my eyes
>>
>>26581504
He fighted his fears. But, objectively, it was nothing impressive, he won just in his fearful mind. To her, that's just pathetic.
>>
>>26581504
You don't get rewarded just for trying in real life. What Garrett did might have taken guts but that's assuming he was aware of how potentially embarrassing his actions were, I say if he had any self awareness he wouldn't dress like that and would go after a girl a bit more realistically attainable.
>>
>>26582252
>realistically attainable
Why was it not? He just needed a different personality, behavior...
>>
File: hhhhhhh.png (130 KB, 1564x632) Image search: [Google]
hhhhhhh.png
130 KB, 1564x632
This used to be on the front page of the comments section but the jewish business of over priced fruit that is Sharis berries took it down.
>>
>>26582344
He needed a different fucking face
>>
>>26582344
Different personality, behavior, height, weight, skill set, style of dress
>>26580829
He needed to be of equal or greater quality to this young Chad
>>
>>26582369
>>26582377
>face, height, weight, skill set (WTF), style of dress
Nope, that's just your lack of social intelligence talking.
>>
>>26582415
I suppose it's coincidental the guy actually fucking Alexa is taller, better looking, an incredible dancer (whereas Garrett was terrible), and dresses much better.
>>26582361
This pretty much sums it up.
>>
File: looks-v-personality.png (20 KB, 432x330) Image search: [Google]
looks-v-personality.png
20 KB, 432x330
>>26582415
>>26582344
>it's the personality meme
Bullshit, women correlate personality directly with attractiveness.
>>
there's a waitress in my local chinese restaurant who looks like alexa

*shrugs*
>>
>>26581819

hmm hmm hmm, i'd cum all over that little scar.
>>
>>26582440
>I suppose it's coincidental the guy actually fucking Alexa is taller, better looking, an incredible dancer (whereas Garrett was terrible), and dresses much better.
No, there sure is a correlation. But saying those things are needed is really far from the truth.
>fucking
Have you seen them fuck?
Having a girlfriend does not always means you are having sex. Being a boyfriend is actually accepting defeat, since who a woman fucks and who a woman dates are two different things. And dating is time and energy consuming.
>>
File: 1445060401520.jpg (10 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445060401520.jpg
10 KB, 250x250
>>26582466
>we let PEOPLE

Also doesn't this contradict the other OKCupid chart that said women don't rate men 5's in the first place?
>>
>>26582466

That graph includes men's rating of women too you know.
>>
>>26582504
>those things really aren't needed
You're asserting Garrett could get Alexa if he had a better personality and better behavior despite the fact Alexa herself chose a guy who had all of the factors I listed above?

What are you basing that on? How could you possibly know Alexa would go for someone as unattractive as Garrett with an altered personality and behavior when her preference is tall, handsome, well dressed men who can dance.
>>
>>26582466
Because women say someone has a great personality, it does not mean one has a great personality or one has the right personality to fuck them.
I am talking about what actually is, not what women perceive. Who cares what they think? How they act is what is important.
>>
File: okc_rating_curve1.png (9 KB, 500x300) Image search: [Google]
okc_rating_curve1.png
9 KB, 500x300
>>26582537
This OKC study?
>>
>>26582556
Because I am basing myself on human nature, not biased examples. Individual preference is far from something set on stone and people don't know anything about what they actually like.
>>
>>26582583
it was similar to that, probably the same
>>
>>26582591
And Alexa's nature is to fuck unattractive men with good personalities? That's odd since Alexa ultimately chose to date the tall well dressed Chad who was good at the hobby she liked.
>people don't know anything about what they actually like
She sure knows she doesn't like Garrett.
>>
>>26582613
That study states women rated the overwhelming majority of men as unattractive and a smaller portion of average, women found no men to be the most attractive.
>>26582466
Similar to this study where no men were considered to be a "5"
>>
>>26582619
And you think the Chad does not have the right personality? Garrett has a shit personality.
>>
>>26580132

DON'T WORRY ALEXA I GOT YOU A SET OF THESE
>>
>>26581460
Why do you want to be called a robot, Norman?
>>
>>26582671
Chad's personality does not matter, he's good looking and tall so she perceives his personality to be the "right" personality to fuck her. Garrett could act identical to Chad and she'd still fuck Chad because Garrett is unattractive

Why would Alexa choose a physically unattractive individual with a "good" personality over a physically attractive individual with the same personality? Because you want her to?
>>
>>26581850
Audible laughing ensued
>>
>>26582558
Are women mostly fucking ugly guys with great personalities or nah?
>>
>>26582181
I fucking LOVE that song. It's nice to see that robots listen to Travis Scott and migos.
>>
>>26582766
I've never listened to either one, sloppy toppy is just a common phrase for head among black people (see: Young Thug - Lifestyle, Ice Cube - Giving Up the Nappy Dugout)
>>
File: 1454756372499.png (46 KB, 557x605) Image search: [Google]
1454756372499.png
46 KB, 557x605
>>26582707
+1
You went in.
>>
Her instagram, showing pics of her with a bunch of Chads
https://www.instagram.com/_alexablair/
>>
>>26582811

any good pics ?

i already follow enough little girls for my own sake.
>>
>>26581819

looks like a shark bit her stomach
>>
>>26582811
>>26582836
How do you guys do it? I unironically get jealousy of children like this on social media. She's surrounded by friends, family and people she helps as well as has dozens of photos with her doing dance. Something she loves and I assume is probably good at. On top of all that she's gorgeous at like what? 15? 16?

As a robot I feel so shitty in comparison, I could never have any of that.
>>
>>26582707
>Why would Alexa choose a physically unattractive individual with a "good" personality over a physically attractive individual with the same personality?
Alexa would choose someone unattractive with a BETTER personality. Because it's the personality that matters.
You become good friends, slowly impose your will, you get what you want. That's relationship, sales, job, family, everything.
That's also how you abuse a girl and get away with it. Show yourself as this innocent human being who thinks the same way she does, like you are one, then slowly impose what you want until you can start punching and treating her like shit, until she loses every drop of will power.
>>
>>26582872

yeahh sometimes it hits the feels, but the eye-candy though
>>
>>26582745
No, because usually, in men, mind strength builds both a sexy personality and sexy body. But it's having a strong mind that makes everyone obey you, including women. You them horny for you, they get horny for you.
>>
File: 1454560845669.jpg (72 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1454560845669.jpg
72 KB, 700x700
>>26582879
>Alexa would choose someone unattractive with a BETTER personality
Why? Because you said so? You don't know her you're just making shit up. There's nothing to support your position.
>That's also how you abuse a girl and get away with it.
It's must easier to just be attractive!
>>
>>26582879
Why would she choose someone unattractive with a better personality when there are Chads out there with better personalities than that of any hypothetical beta?

There's always going to be someone better and being that she's a good looking girl she gets to choose the absolute best for herself, she already made her choice and that was a tall good looking guy that can dance.

Do you think she's never met a short unattractive guy with a great personality? We call those friends, your entire argument lies on this hypothetical individual when the reality is Alexa's social media is only full of good looking men that are a great deal taller than her
>>26582811
She's already made her choice many times over, statistically these are the guys who win, maybe it's as a result of women not liking unattractive men with BETTER personalities or maybe it's the fact that women's perception of personality is based on looks?
>>
Man good on you OP. Theres ALWAYS an avalanche of autistic spaghetti in garret threads

Meme cuck alpha beta women redpill Stacy chad bone structure looks robot blah blah blah
>>
>>26582787
Oh. There's a song on Travis Scott's Days Before Rodeo mixtape called Sloppy Toppy.
>>
>>26582927
>in men, mind strength builds both a sexy personality and sexy body.
Lol what? A sexy body is built by hard physical work, and that doesn't guarantee Stacey's if you're short or ethnic. You said women go after guys with great personalities, now you're saying a great personality will improve your build, a physical trait.
>You them horny for you, they get horny for you.
You're not even making any sense
>>
File: asdfasdfasdfasd.png (664 KB, 913x497) Image search: [Google]
asdfasdfasdfasd.png
664 KB, 913x497
> star QB
>>
>>26582942
>There's always going to be someone better
Yes, regarding personality, which is all that matters.
>>
>>26582991
>this image and caption will actually trigger some autistic cucks
>>
>>26583005
And coincidentally the person with the "best personality" is the tall, handsome, star quarterback who is an incredible dancer. None of that factored into her decision to date him beyond his personality though?
>>
>>26582977
>sexy body is built by hard physical work
Which is built by mind strength, thus mind strength is the primary cause.
>You're not even making any sense
"You WANT them horny for you, they get horny for you."
Calm your tits.
>>
>>26583030
>None of that factored into her decision to date him beyond his personality though?
Exactly. If you are strong minded, you just get how you want it.
>>
>>26583051
I think you're delusional anon, there are many men with great personalities who are not attractive to women as a result of physical features. Wanting something badly enough does not mean you will have it, including women.
>>
>>26583030
>And coincidentally the person with the "best personality" is the tall, handsome, star quarterback who is an incredible dancer.
Which, along with personality, is a result of mind strength.
>>
>>26583109
>Wanting something badly enough does not mean you will have it, including women.
If you think so.
>I think you're delusional anon, there are many men with great personalities who are not attractive to women as a result of physical features.
What are those great personalities?
>>
>>26583112
>his height and good looks came from mind strength
>>
>>26580414
Re roll faggot

Oregano commento
>>
File: aZPA12V_700b.jpg (75 KB, 700x1050) Image search: [Google]
aZPA12V_700b.jpg
75 KB, 700x1050
Woah she is hot
>>
File: 1455693390616.png (385 KB, 474x593) Image search: [Google]
1455693390616.png
385 KB, 474x593
>>26583238
Hnnngggggg

Original fuckface
>>
>>26581104
>2.8.16 <3 <3 <3

He is obviously in a relationship. Good for him.
>>
>>26583238

that tight little belly

lock me up alreayd
>>
>>26583238
>>26583294
too much makeup on the bottom one but the top photo is more than fap material
>>
>>26583238
>>26583294
>garret tried for a literal 11/10

he deserves all the humiliation. I bet he posts here
>>
>>26583238
Could easily see her starring in some Disney channel series
>>
>>26580552
Mine I look strikingly similar to that guy
though my cheekbones aren't as defined and he is taller than me and is also plays football... so... okay...
>>
>>26584044
shes already 15...theres very little time left for something this great to happen

>>26584165
>i look strikingly similar just change his face and big physical features

wew
>>
>>26584183
well, the eyes/nose and jawline. But he just has that strange quality that stands out in chads. Chadliness.
>>
>>26584165
Robots do this so often.
>i kinda look like that guy if you change about 80% of his features!

It's delusional and fucking pathetic. No, you don't look like that guy.
>>
Garrett will have the last laugh in 10 years when Chad and Tyrone have no more use for Alexa.
>>
>>26584183
That's So Raven starred Raven Symone at 17-21, a lot of those kids are old playing high schoolers
>>
>>26581748

he's not chad, he looks normie FOR NOW

>but it could go either way in time
>>
>>26584213
nigger you don't even know what I look like
>>
>>26584256
yeah but I am a hebe
>>
File: fapmaterial.jpg (198 KB, 934x773) Image search: [Google]
fapmaterial.jpg
198 KB, 934x773
>patriots fan
D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

>nice tits tho
>>
>>26581865

normies always come out on top

normies always have the devil's luck to beat a robot erry time
>>
>>26580738
Enough r9k is not wizchan, being here doesnt make you a loser normie meme isnt even 2 years old. Just fucking go back to r/4chan and jerk off for internet credit to being the biggest loser on there.
>>
>>26584286

arent we all anon, arent we all.

fuck you robot, i post what i want.
>>
>>26584302
>ywn see gronk and edelgoat eiffel tower this cutie
>>
>>26584256
That was years ago, though. Look at the nickelodeon shows that are airing now, it's all about 8-13 year olds.
>>
>>26584353
Hate the Patriots, but Gronk is alright. Don't go to school tomorrow, Gronk.
>>
>>26584302
Fucking Chad always wins.
>>
>>26584399
Zendaya is 19 with a Disney channel series right now, Nick is an entirely different monster all together
>>
>>26584302
>this shitskin fag thinks he's brady

KEK
>>
>>26581104
higher res
>>
>>26584444
I feel like he's an outcast rather than a complete normie, whereas before he was a sperg/robot.
>>
>>26584302
>hes a shitskin

wow there is hope
>>
>>26584444
those quads were for you alexa
>>
>>26584416
Football is not only a Chad hobby, anon. Maybe playing is, but following the NFL and letting your emotional stability depend entirely on your team's performance is pretty robotic. I recommend it.
>>
>>26582556

this is true in the long run, but for school dating really is their preffered match, later on though she'll marry a rich guy and fuck chads on the side,

so yeah you're kinda right but not for fucking school kids
>>
>>26584302
>New England Cheatriots

Completely discarded.
>>
>>26581819
what fucking kid gets professionally taken photos like this

so much narcissism
>>
>>26580132
>I sort of got to know her pretty well

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>26584512
Her parents are probably loaded and shit. She has it all
>>
>>26584444

i still think he could get some of the other girls from the video. he looks normal enough.... lose the fedora though.

But instead he went for miss disney princess, perfect shape, righ parents, cancer survivor, dancer, model, popular girl.

i mean...... cmon, lets be realistic here.
>>
>>26581819
garret literally gave her cancer
>>
>>26584549
Maybe now, not at that point in time, the girl at the end outright laughs at him while wiping tears out of her eyes.
>>
>>26580132
What's Garret's instagram?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJRdBX7m5v4

BEHIND THE SCENES. DAMN THIS HURTS TO WATCH

>>
>>26584563
This. Garrett is good enough for a 6/10 now, but back then he was an ugly, autistic, skelly manlet.
>>
>>26584522

he stole her panties and made them into his jizz rag
>>
>>26584584
I just don't understand how people could allow him to go through with this?

Do they have no ethics?
>>
>>26584593
>for a 6/10 now
I wouldn't go that far, from that profile pic he looks manletish now but his face is 6/10 despite acne. I'd say he could get a 3-5/10 ethnic chick if his reputation isn't fucked
>>
>>26580345
>>26581504
The main problem was the she had literally no clue who he was. They didn't know each other at all. He was just some guy in her class.
>>
>>26584584
"And then when he gave me the strawberries I was like oh that is so sweet and it immediately just made me much happier and lifted my spirits and it's just these random acts of kindness that make me much happier"

Wew.
>>
>>26584584

girlslaughing.gif
>>
>>26584704
But they did know each other, she says in the behind of scenes that she helped him learn some moves last year. It was a blossoming romance tbqhwyf
>>
>>26584671
Eh, without getting into arguing about the semantics, it's fair to say he could get a decent looking girl now. Which was the point of my post.
>>
>>26584584
they adults should be charged for child abuse...
>>
>>26584668

yeah, where the fuck is his father ?

if that was my kid, id sit him down and say

>son i'll do everything in my power to help you get that girl ( remember sharing is caring ) but fuck dont make a clown of yourself by doing it in front of the entire class and camera crew.
>>
>>26584753
>ywn redpill your own son
>>
>>26580604
> His Dad could have saved him

Only by pulling out.
>>
>>26584734
He's a bad dancer so most likely the instructor assigned her (presumably one of the better dancers in the class) to helping him learn some new moves. During which he probably spilled some spaghetti trying to talk to her and she quickly retreated back to her friend group
>>
>>26584780
That's very true anon. Thank you. I hope you have a wonderful night, sincerely.
>>
>>26584769
>>26584753

I'm iffy on that one. Remember the kid was a 13 year old who casually wore a fedora just because. Even if his dad stopped him from doing this stupid thing he would have just done something else stupid a few months down the line. Garrett was a kid who had to learn the hard way that he was going about girls the wrong way, and I think it worked because he has a girlfriend now.
>>
>>26584957
That's true. Looking at it that way, Garrett is pretty based. At the very least, he's confident.
>>
>>26580132
People say he browses Reddit and is still euphoric to this day.
>>
>>26581104
He looks handsome without the fedora and the glasses. Plus it looks like he finally knows how to dress without looking like a sperg minecraft player.
>>
>>26585642
>he browses Reddit

I believe it. Reddit's a popular site and he's a 15 white kid so he'd be right at home.

>still euphoric to this day.

Nah, he ditched the fedora and has a girlfriend now.
>>
>>26584584
holy shit, is this just some viral campaign by some jew candy company? makes it seem like a total set up at his expense.
>>
>>26581504
Look at everything about him. He dressed as a Beta autist and acted weird and his autism made him blind and act like he deserved a 10/10 when he would be lucky to get a 3/10.
>>
>>26581526
By Normie standards he is still a loser. Just because he isn't as isolated as a robot, doesn't make him a Chad.
>>
File: 1455749768831.jpg (33 KB, 600x404) Image search: [Google]
1455749768831.jpg
33 KB, 600x404
>>26581778
>The other girls seemed to like it
They were mocking it.
>>
>>26580132
>the film crew of women egging him on
>they knew he would fail
>they knew he didn't stand a chance
>they used him to capture a 'cute' moment on film

that's what makes my blood boil more than anything else. Was there seriously not one guy on set who told the guy straight up, that he's being played?
>>
>>26582879
>It's personality that matters
Oh yeah, forgot the world was a Disney film and everyone is happy in the end. Baseless presumptions: the post. Having a good personality doesn't guarantee you pussy.
>>
>>26583910
The literal autist who doesn't understand what Garrett did wrong is probably Garrett.
>>
File: Garret Won.png (390 KB, 2470x744) Image search: [Google]
Garret Won.png
390 KB, 2470x744
Didn't Garret turn into a normie in the end?
>>
>>26586790
No, he just became less of a loser. He's still a loser by Normie standards.
>>
>>26580222
I've wanted to kill myself over spilling a glass of water.

I believe I have some dodo genetics.
>>
this >>26586471

They encouraged this kid to humiliate himself for some kind of perverse neurotic reason deep within the female psyche.
>>
>>26586913
>their dance instructors had to know this wasn't going to work
>the production crew had to know this wasn't going to work
>Shari's Berries had to know this wasn't going to work
>Garrett's parents had to know this wasn't going to work

But they all let him go through with it anyway. They didn't even come up with #MakeHerDay until the dance was over.
>>
File: 1407102394060.png (63 KB, 212x196) Image search: [Google]
1407102394060.png
63 KB, 212x196
>>26587080
>They didn't even come up with #MakeHerDay until the dance was over.
>mfw you're probably right

They didn't even have a solid marketing plan for selling strawberries and they still went through with it. What the hell man?
>>
>>26580365
>autism shoes
>white socks
>dad jeans
>fedora

It's like he's actively trying to remain a virgin.
>>
File: 1440019895707.png (928 KB, 1144x624) Image search: [Google]
1440019895707.png
928 KB, 1144x624
>>26581819
FUCKING REKT

AHAHAHAHA

I don't even care that she survived. The fact that she's permanently damaged and scarred by cancer makes this whole thing HILARIOUS. Cancer doesn't give 2 shits if you're Stacey or rich. You just know that she will be forever insecure about her scar. Could you imagine her reaction if a Chad decided to cum on that scar, or he laughed at her or called her gross? She'd probably kill herself.

Garrett is a normie with potential to become a Chad now.
>>
File: 14453454353.jpg (7 KB, 231x200) Image search: [Google]
14453454353.jpg
7 KB, 231x200
she aged like shit!

3D, not evenonce
Thread replies: 237
Thread images: 35

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.