[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Fuck weed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 24
File: fuckweed.jpg (176 KB, 825x788) Image search: [Google]
fuckweed.jpg
176 KB, 825x788
Why is weed a social requirement these days?

>be today
>have a friend who's generally chilled out, met him a year ago
>when I first met him we were both virgins, shared feelings about girls and relationships and shit
>is also a stoner, which is fine for time being
>fast forward to today
>friend now has a gf, we all get along good
>friend wants to help me lose the v-card, he told me he lost his a few days before
>gf offers to invite her best friend over for today - a 7/10
>friend is also bringing two of his other stoner friends - one of which is some 30-something year-old guy
>all of us are 18, the 7/10 having just become
>we all go to this back garden with a shed
>enter the shed, they start setting up weed
>I don't smoke or do the shit
>they offer me a joint at times, I kindly reject them
>don't know what to say because as a robot I don't know witty banter crap
>a joint later, banter erupts and we're all given nicknames, the old dude constantly calling out my name which doesn't even make any sense
>tries to push me over for no reason, probably a test to see if I could stand straight
>they start wanting me to try their shit, even after me telling them they can have all the shit to themselves
>eventually realize that the aim was to either get me or the 7/10 stoned so that it would be easier for me to fuck her, dislike the idea and quit
>my friend tries to stop me from leaving at first, but I eventually leave the place and go home

Fuck weed. It shouldn't be a fucking requirement to prosper socially. Fortunately had the drive to bail out before being forced to do something I didn't want to do. I don't care if it's good - I don't need it and I don't want it. The fumes were bad enough to begin with.

Passed up potential virginity loss in the process, but I don't give a shit. I don't want to damage my health or future and get addicted to something which costs and comes with the risk of getting busted.
>>
File: 1449383512944.png (21 KB, 483x316) Image search: [Google]
1449383512944.png
21 KB, 483x316
>>26579926
weed junkies need to be shot
>>
>>26579926
because most people are fucking retards
>>
You could easily smoked once (not even smoked just grabbed the smoke with your mouth and then release it)
Have sex
And never smoked again jesus
That is why you're a virgin
>>
one day in the future yer gonna realise how naive you are thinking that and regret not fucking that stoner chick.

wew laddy you gay
>>
You did good OP. You may have ended up regretting it anyway.
>>
>>26580051
The answer to literally every question about societys problems
>>
>>26579926

More to the point, why would you want to hang out with druggies in the first place? I actually have nothing against marijuana, but I guarantee it's almost always going to attract a specific kind of audience that's into a variety of other drugs, or who generally share the same shitty personality.

You're not missing out on anything, OP. No sense in settling for the bottom of the barrel when there's nothing constructive to be had from those kinds of "friends" in the first place.
>>
There's really nothing wrong with smoking weed

OP is having PTSD from having watched Reefer Madness too often
>>
>>26579926
>>don't know what to say because as a robot I don't know witty banter crap
tells them you're allergic to thc
>>
>>26579926

You're a faggot lol. You sound like someone who has no chill and sounds like one of those bitter old ladies. Your friend tried stopping you from leaving because they were just messing with you, you awkward faggot.
>>
>>26579996

WOW I'M SO STRAIGHT EDGE IM SO QUIRKY AND AWESOME I DON'T NEED WEED TO HAVE FUN LOL GUYS, DID I MENTION I WAS STRAIGHT EDGE AND BETTER THAN EVERYONE?
>>
File: I bet the jews did this.jpg (140 KB, 720x551) Image search: [Google]
I bet the jews did this.jpg
140 KB, 720x551
>>26579926
Normans use weed all wrong. It's not supposed to be a social drug. Hell, they even specifically bred sativa so they could smoke while being social or working. When you smoke weed alone in silence, meditation becomes very intense and spiritual.

They're making a mockery of it, just like they did with tobacco. I can imagine in 20 years weed will be so weak and common, people buy it in packs and smoke it on work breaks just like cigarettes. It's sick and disappointing. I bet the powers that be are encouraging this behavior to rid us of one of the few spiritual things we have left in these modern times.
>>
>>26580301
Stop whining druggie, nobody's going to fall for your jew propaganda, enjoy being inferior all alone.
>>
>>26580063
They would be able to tell since the joint lights up and drags towards you when you smoke it But they insisted I try the bucket which everyone can notice whether you are or are not doing.

>>26580124
This was her first time, and she tried it and thought it tasted gross.

So she's not a stoner by any means. This isn't ineptness - this is not wanting to lower standards for other people, much less have the shit engineered and have the risk of easy exploitation. I'll just talk to her on my own accord.

>>26580131
Well I've been in too many situations like this one to know that the chance of anything of value being gained is second to none. I took myself out before things would hit a new low.

>>26580195
He's the only friend I've got right now in this shithole. He doesn't smoke it every time I see him - when he isn't on the shit he's actually pretty decent. We share interests and I have to hand it to him for trying to organize loss of my virginity, just not in the way he intended.

>>26580215
>costly
>illegal unless you're canadian or some other shit
>lowers the quality of people, their health and their standards
>materialistic and stupid

>>26580275
Of course I knew they were messing with me - that's fine, but it does get to a point once they start heavily encouraging me to do their shit as well as pushing me around. They can do whatever the fuck they want as long as they don't try to get me involved in their shitty ordeal.

As it stands it was boring as fuck - that's how it is if you're the only one not stoned.
>>
File: 1454610274578.png (158 KB, 512x384) Image search: [Google]
1454610274578.png
158 KB, 512x384
>"hurr hurr you should smoke weed bro it would fix all your problems"
>i'm okay, weed makes me feel like a lazy piece of shit
>"NO YOU STUPID BIGOT YOU DON"T EVEN KNOW THAT SCIENCE SAYS THAT WEED IS GOOD FOR YOU"
when will this meme end?
>>
>>26579926
Eh, you shoulda just went for it there OP, but yeah weed is pretty lame. I smoked a lot of it back in high school, but thank god it's not as popular at college as it was in the hippy as town I grew up in. Drinking is much better, plus stoner chicks are usually nast
>>
>>26580352

>Drinking once a week makes me a druggie

Lmao, keep blaming your problems on the jews you loser. Kind of reminds me how blacks blame whites for all their problems, you're essentially a nigger.
>>
File: design-856-2013-06-24-12-57-15.jpg (442 KB, 3600x3600) Image search: [Google]
design-856-2013-06-24-12-57-15.jpg
442 KB, 3600x3600
Just a reminder. I'm straight edge which means I'm better than you
>>
How to trigger weedfags:

1. Refuse weed

no further steps required
>>
>>26580399

Doesn't make up for your lack of personality.
>>
People that are scared of weed are fucking weird. I would never want to hang out with someone like you OP, you would fuck the entire vibe up. You're like one of those dudes that hangs out with your mom and tells her everything. lmao
>>
Same thing with alcohol.
>you don't like beer? You some kinda of church boy or sumthin?
>>
>>26580386
What a sensitive little bitch, this is the true nature of these retards.
>>
the 30 year old just sounded like an asshole
no reason to hate weed bro
>>
Daily reminder that you can not be a robot if you smoke weed.
>>
Weed is for degenerates 2bh.
>>
>>26580407
If drugs give you your personality, it's not really a personality is it? Don't bend over for pharmaceutical companies and dirty drug dealers.
>>
>>26580457
Weed is like the most robot drug there is though.
>>
>>26580499
>Most social drug since alcohol
>most robot drug
wew lad
>>
No one gives a fuck if you smoke or not
>>
If losing your "v-card" is important to you, then why don't you simply fuck a prostitute?
>>
Good shit op. Weed makes me feel awkward as fuck and super shy around girls, if you tried it you could have just fucked yourself even more.
>>
>>26580499
>robot
>social drug abuse

try again, normalfag
>>
>>26580499

How? It's a fucking annoying social drug for normies

Always fucking hated weedfags
>>
File: 7683237647812974.jpg (16 KB, 447x444) Image search: [Google]
7683237647812974.jpg
16 KB, 447x444
>>26580428
>haha look at this faggot eating the REGULAR Doritos and not the super extreme mouth raping hot ones that taste like shit

>wow dude you've never been black out drunk??? why wouldn't you want to drink yourself silly and feel terrible?

>haha, anon won't do the #lightyourhaironfire challenge. what a pussy

why are normies like this?
>>
>>26580386
Alcohol is legal and can be used responsibly you fucking retard

Are you actually high?
>>
>>26580408
>People that are scared of weed are fucking weird. I would never want to hang out with someone like you OP, you would fuck the entire vibe up. You're like one of those dudes that hangs out with your mom and tells her everything. lmao

Please kill yourself wigger.
>>
>>26580497
This and nice misfits pic.
>>
File: 1441582969783.jpg (10 KB, 288x306) Image search: [Google]
1441582969783.jpg
10 KB, 288x306
>>26579926
Much better and safe social drug than booze.
I'm looking forward to the weed age.
>>
>>26580575
because they have nothing else. no personality; no creativity; nothing of value. they're empty.
>>
>>26580448
Anyone over the age of like 25 that still smokes weed everyday deserve no respect.
>>
>>26580515
>>26580556
>>26580560
It doesn't have to be social though. I know quite a few lonely robotic dudes who just get high by themselves in their house all day and watch tv or play vidya or some shit.
>>
>>26580579

So you're saying weed can't be used responsibly? How is it any different than alcohol in that regard?

>Hurr itz legal so its better xDDD

I don't even smoke weed but you sound like a fucking idiot.

Even if i was high i'd still be more intelligent than you
>>
>>26580575
They are such literally soulless husks without genuine interests or valued lives that they hurt themselves for fun because they see that others think it's entertaining.
>>
>>26580639

Yes but there's a lot of robots who are into all sorts of shit like firearms, cars, music etc that doesn't make it "robot" or somehow buck the general rule.
>>
>>26580680
>>26580623

>They're empty soulless losers

>Says this while posting on /r9k/

Projection much?
>>
File: 1415772771052.png (12 KB, 485x312) Image search: [Google]
1415772771052.png
12 KB, 485x312
Swallowed a big clump of isopropylphenidate. I don't have a scale, so I don't even have the faintest clue as to what doses I'm taking. So far I haven't felt very much except a racing heartbeat.

I wish this stuff wasn't so corrosive so I could snort bumps of it until I got somewhere.
>>
>>26580361
It would still light up if you pulled into your mouth without pulling into your lungs.
>>
>>26580361
>This was her first time, and she tried it and thought it tasted gross
>I'll just talk to her on my own accord

When you noticed that she didn't like it you should have tried something like
>Hey I'm gonna step outside for a bit, you wanna come with me?

or if you wanted to be a bit more subtle:
>wait til they get the munchies
>offer to drive somewhere to get food because you don't want these stoned motherfuckers driving
>ask the girl if she wanted to come with you

Also OP you should consider that maybe it's not weed that is the problem but the people you hang out with who happen to smoke weed. There are a lot of assholes who blaze it up but they are most likely gonna be assholes anyway.
>>
>>26579926
It's really not a social requirement, You're blowing this way out of proportion. If you hang out with stoners, it's gonna be a lot easier to hang out and relate with them if you also smoke. If you don't want that, find friends who don't smoke.

In any case, it sounds to me like your friends were trying to get you to smoke so you could loosen up and actually interact with the group, instead of sitting there being awkwardly quiet because you're too much of a tightass to have fun with other people. You put such an unpleasant spin on everything. "Being a robot" is not an excuse for being rude. I'm not saying you should start smoking, but do consider that there's always more than one valid perspective on a situation.
>>
OP will always be a tightwad. He will never have swagger. He will never be cool. He will never be loose and "hip". He will always be a virgin.
>>
>>26579926

God you sound like a social autist, which isn't suprising considering we are on this board.

Let me give you some pointers on weed and social situations.

Alright, I HATE weed.
I HATE it.
I hate how everyone acts like it's completely beneficial, honestly from what i've seen it turns people into lazy unmotivated degenerates, but whatever.

You can smoke weed, I don't give a fuck.

My normie apartmentmates smoke all the fucking time, and I've tried it probably around 5 times. First 3 times were chill, got me all giddy and giggly, kind of a weird feeling. Next 2, I had these anxious paranoid breakdowns. Maybe my tolerance was too low, but I told myself I'd never do weed again.

When you're with friends who smoke, you don't HAVe to smoke. Just hang out with them while they smoke, just watch. When they're high, just chat about whatever, eat food, do whatever.

And if you want to fuck the 7/10 chick, just go for it man. If she finds you attractive, she'll fuck you regardless of whetehr or not she's high. Drunk would be easier.
Go for it man.

Let me know if you have any questions
>>
It is incredible how autistic 4chan is when it comes to weed
>>
You should have just smoked some. It isn't as if it is going to make you any more of a failure than you already are. You're on /r9gay/ and you're worried that it's going to ruin your life? You don't have a fucking life. You had nothing to lose and it would have helped you escape the horrible shittiness of living for a little while.
>>
An alpha male has risk-taking qualities. You don't. Change that
>>
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 800x600
>>26579926
>i dont need the sex or the drugs because im high on life! Thats right!
>you might as well just call me jesus for now on you guys!
>IM BETTER THAN EVERYONE
>>
>>26580861
>you're too much of a tightass to have fun with other people

If that were the case then I wouldn't have even been there. Maybe I wouldn't have had any "friends" whatsoever.

>You put such an unpleasant spin on everything
>"Being a robot" is not an excuse for being rude

Oh, by being considerate and leaving the rest of the weed for them? For not taking a drug which can get you down or other shit? If that's the case then they seem to be the tightasses here. If they have a problem with non-smokers then how about they go fuck themselves? I wasn't sitting there belating them on their antics, I was just waiting for them to finish their stuff and then we'd move on to other things. My friend, his gf and I normally go back to his place to play vidya on his xbox or watch a film - he doesn't take his weed shit with him.

>When you're with friends who smoke, you don't HAVe to smoke. Just hang out with them while they smoke, just watch. When they're high, just chat about whatever, eat food, do whatever.

Tell that to them when the 30-year-old asshole told me I was upsetting him when I literally didn't say or do anything - except laugh my ass off with the group when his tiny chest of drawers that he was sat on collapsed and he fell on his ass in his cramped-up filthy shitty shed. He also asked me if I wanted a bong while putting it towards my face, to which I just say no thanks. I also don't know how can I chat about anything while all they're doing is throwing names around and commenting on their own failed selves. There was NO conversation whatsoever.

>And if you want to fuck the 7/10 chick, just go for it man. If she finds you attractive, she'll fuck you regardless of whetehr or not she's high. Drunk would be easier.

Will do. You should note though that by the looks of it she hadn't done this kind of shit before, and by the looks of it she hadn't tried this shit before and maybe wasn't willing to be set up like that which would've complicated things.
>>
>>26581144
>belate
*Berate, dumb phone
>>
>>26580969
Welcome to 4chan. By autists, for autists.
>>
>>26581144
You're all maybe this, maybe that. Weed is not the reason you're a virgin.
>>
>Meet girl on tinder
>10/10
>pretty much all the dates involved smoking weed
>now have a gf,

You truly are retarded OP
>>
>>26580301
Hey look, a weed smoker.
When was the last time you hit one up? You sound tense.
>>
So what OP? Did you think that you were going to be the first-ever death from weed? Did you think the moment the joint touched your lips you would suddenly become "impure"? Did you think that by smoking one joint you would suddenly contract lung cancer? Did you think that you were signing up to a lifetime of weed smoking by taking one single puff?

You're fucking retarded, and your attempts to claim a moral high ground fall flat because you're fucking posting on /r9k/. You have no moral high ground, even compared to the most stereotypical stoner. Weed is literally ENGINEERED to dissolve social barriers and get autists like you to chill the fuck out and have fun with people. The reason you're even here making this thread in the first place is because you're clearly too much of a sperg in your sober state to get friends to begin with. So why the fuck did you turn them down? Do you really think that some shoddy self-constructed moral superiority will be enough to comfort you on the long nights you'll be spending alone for the rest of your life?

People like you that complain on 4chan about how pathetic you are and then turn around and play 1960s DEA officer are so pitiful.
>>
>>26580408
Both my mom and I smoke weed and I tell her everything.
>>
>>26581399
>Literally engineered to dissolve social barriers
I agree with most of this post but that's fucking retarded.
>>
People on /r9k/ hate people who smoke weed because the majority of them are autistic losers who have no friends and are simply jealous that people have fun while they sit at home. It's like mgtows who say they're mgtow when they never had a chance to get any pussy to begin with.
>>
>>26579926
>>26579996
>>26580361
lol these pathetic cucks cry cause they cant into life fucking babies
>>26580499
literally this its near impossible to sit inside all day doing nothing if youre not high. only degenerates can do nothing all day sober
>>
>tfw have IBS and weed gives me severe stomach cramps

I used to be the biggest stoner. Smoked at least a quarter a week for like 5 years. This has literally ruined my life.

On the plus side, I kind of feel like doing stuff with my life now that I'm not fucked 24/7. Although I'll never enjoy it like I used to. Keep smoking the good stuff for me anons.
>>
>>26579926
You sound much younger than 18, my friend
>>
>>26581399
wew lad your post almost makes to want to try smoking it
>>
>hey Anon, you don't need to give into peer pressure. Live and let live.
>hey Anon didn't cave into peer pressure, lets never talk to this faggot again

Normie 101.
>>
ITT: butthurt stoners

who gives a shit about weed
>do it if you want
>don't if you don't want to

this shouldn't be such a hard concept
>>
>>26581228
Try this:
>Invite her over
>Say "I don't have any weed, want to go out to dinner instead?"

Chances are 90% of your relationship is drugs and she'll get pissed.
>>
>be best friends with this straight edge guy
>get into smoking pot and drinking
>friend thinks im a degenerate and stops hanging out with me
>fastforward to now
>stopped smoking and drink occasionally
>friend smokes weed all the time now
>"we should get high together!"
>nope.jpg
> friend literally bothers me all the time about how great weed is as if i never smoked it before

shits annoying as fuck like fuck off you had your chance
>>
>>26581144

There's something totally off about you that you're far too arrogant and clueless to comprehend and that's why you can't process that those other guys were just gently fucking with you. You sound super anal retentive and socially undeveloped.
>>
>>26581144
this guy failing to realise that the normies are trying to be nice and open up to him, to include him, not turn him into a stoner, see you in 3 years when you're a failed normie, senpai
>>
File: feele.png (31 KB, 500x507) Image search: [Google]
feele.png
31 KB, 500x507
>>26583329
Same shit happened to me, man.
>>
>Well adjusted person that doesn't care for marijuana:

"No thanks guys it's not really for me, I'll just have a beer and we can all have a good time."

>/r9k/ poster that doesn't care for marijuana:

"FUCKING DEGENERATES DONT INFECT ME WITH YOUR FILTH. I KEEP MY BRAIN PURE WHILE YOU GET BRAIN DAMAGE. IM GONNA CALL THE COPS TO ERADICATE YOUR DEGENERATE BEHAVIOR AND PRESERVE MY VIRGINITY FOREVER. I AM EUPHORIC FROM SOBRIETY AND BETTER THAN YOU AS A PERSON IN EVERY WAY BASED ON THIS SINGLE ASPECT OF YOUR LIFE. IM GONNA SPAM "DUDE WEED" IN THE THREAD UNTIL EVERYONE LEAVES BUT ME."

This is why normal people enjoy their lives with or without marijuana and you are angry, lonely virgins angrily shitposting on /r9k/.
>>
>>26579926
That 30 year old guy sounds pretty obnoxious but hopefully your friend wasn't pressuring you too much. Honestly it doesn't sound like they were trying to use weed to hook you guys up though. Stoners just like to see newbies get high and they probably knew you would be too baked (especially off a bucket) to have sex. Also make sure your friend knows you don't judge him for smoking weed. If you respect the fact that he smokes weed he will respect the fact that you don't want to. If you do decide to try it someday then don't let it become a habit, i.e. don't do it when you have shit to do.

Also you might still have a chance with that girl since its not like she was a big stoner or anything, and not giving into the pressure is pretty alpha.
>>
>>26583728
Read the original op, you fucking faggot. He kindly rejected their offer, and then, since group mentality kicks in quickly when faced with an outsider, which is clearly what op is in this situation, they started to press him.
>>
>>26579926
I wanna try some, know a guy who can hook me up with a dealer. Afraid my mates will castrate me though.
>>
>>26583870

My post wasn't really about the OP, they were pushy and obnoxious cunts and he was just an easily frightened square. My post was for obligatory shitposters:

>>26579996
>>26580363
>>26580399
>>26580406
>>26580457
>>26580482
>>26580560
>>26580631
>>26580680
>>
>>26584051
Good, then I agree. Just because you don't do something other people do, doesn't mean you have to feel superior. This goes both ways for people who smoke/ drink, and people who don't.
>>
>>26583530
>be nice to him

Yeah, because "(dumb nickname) YOU'RE UPSETTING MEEE" and shoving a bong in my face is totally being nice instead of a simple "Wanna try some of this?" is being nice. There's a big difference between trying to be social with a group of obnoxious cunts and stoners in general.

The fact that I live in Britain only makes things worse.

>>26583733
It's cool. Me and him have already talked about it and he understands. Since we're honest with eachother I just make a simple pact: as long as he doesn't try and get me to smoke weed (or anything for that matter) then I won't snitch on their antics. Simple equation.
>>
>weed
>a social requirement

So are you twelve, or just poor and uneducated?
>>
I don't get it
If everyone on this board is a social retard with no future or job then why would you be against smoking weed?
I smoke everyday before I go to bed and I don't think it has affected my life that drastically. I'm in college for mechanical engineering and I have a loving GF and good friends. But have fun shitting on others choices and stating that you're superior when you're clearly not
>>
File: 1427413809883.jpg (17 KB, 358x373) Image search: [Google]
1427413809883.jpg
17 KB, 358x373
who here /smokesbutdoesn'tpostortalkaboutit/ ?

it's funny that more people post raging over weed than people post trying to convince others to smoke it
>>
i don't normally visit this place but is everyone on this board pretending to be retarded or what?
>>
im literally addicted to weed. the first time you get high is really fucking great. if you wanna go through life and never get high thats your business, but the truth is the majority of people get fucked up somehow and they look at folks like you as squares and downers, i.e. its cool that you dont need to get high to have fun but we do and you probably give off bad vibes.

anyways if you're gonna smoke weed, i'd suggest you get drunk or smoke cigarettes first, basically get high on something so the odds of you fucking up seratonin system the first time u get high on weed are lower.

pleasurable experiences like getting high and having sex can fuck with your head especially if you go from being a total virgin faggot like you into doing it every day. ease into this shit and it can improve your life, give u pleasurable experience, just dont be a dumbass like me and smoke pot everyday or fall in love with the first whore u fuck or anything.

basically kid stop being a faggot and live a little but keep that healthy wariness.
>>
I went on a date with a girl recently.

Lovely girl but she smokes fags and smokes weed. Got along with her and she was laughing a lot of the time but the smoking puts me off so badly.
>>
>>26584927
OP here, if you can manage it then go for it but if she starts trying to wring money out of you for her next fix then end it right there.

This is the problem with stoners - they'll guilt-trip others for cash just to buy their next fix. And they can fuck right off with that shit - it's their money.
>>
File: 20160215_151908.jpg (558 KB, 2048x1152) Image search: [Google]
20160215_151908.jpg
558 KB, 2048x1152
>they don't have qt stoner hos
>>
senpai
why you do this
senpai
>>
im trying to type senpai, but only senpai comes out..

senpai
famalam
famm
senpai
>>
File: 1437421376840.jpg (67 KB, 551x294) Image search: [Google]
1437421376840.jpg
67 KB, 551x294
>>26579926
Don't do it if you don't want to.
I was a pothead for a long time, and I've stopped and never felt better. I'm not dissing those who smoke, it's just such a moneysuck and it absorbs peoples personalities.
You're not any kind of lame for not smoking, Op.
>>
>>26583257
We spend a lot of time sober as well, we just tend to smoke most of the time cause I'm a 420blazeitfaggot everyday guy
>>
>>26585184
i have never once heard of a weed smoker scheming or stealing to buy weed

i have heard of that with people who take opiates and stims though
>>
>>26585535
sorry anon, confirmed heavy user of marijuana, can confirm i have schemed, lied, scammed and technically stolen to make sure I would be smoking later that night. degenerate scum ik
>>
>>26580652
Notice how no one responds to this post, these anti-weed robots are embarrassing to read.
They hate weed because in their narrow minds, back in high school weed = cooler kids. They don't understand how things could be different in any way due to their gayness and autism.
>>
>>26585535
i - i just need my fix mane anything will help. just a lil bit! IM DYING OVER HERE
-t. marihuana user
>>
>>26579926
Nothing is wrong with weed or drug use. It only becomes a problem when fucking losers use it daily. Because of these fucking losers drugs are illegal.
>>
>>26580301
Dude did you miss this hour's blunt? You seem on edge.
>>
Holy fuck OP I know this girl.
>>
Wow you are pathetic
>>
File: Stopped reading there 2.jpg (580 KB, 1153x823) Image search: [Google]
Stopped reading there 2.jpg
580 KB, 1153x823
>Why is weed a social requirement these days?
It's not. I'm Canadian too so I know what I'm talking about. OP is a fag.
>>
>>26579926
You live in Cali op? Or what?
>>
File: 1454119108917.jpg (61 KB, 620x465) Image search: [Google]
1454119108917.jpg
61 KB, 620x465
how come all the borderline retarded, sexually perverted, socially and intellectually stunted, unemployed young men on this board dislike weed? and why is it that the well-adjusted, educated folks in the outside world often smoke weed? i think maybe the repressed, frustrated teens and young men here are bitter, because although their conceit lets them view themselves as superior to normal, functioning adults by way of not partaking in habits or activities, in reality, all those weed smoking stacys and chads from hs are now succesful, happy men and women. and weed smokers. while they themselves are pale, dumb, impotent, emotionally crippled invalids. and drug free tho lol.
>>
File: arRBvDy_700b.jpg (58 KB, 460x480) Image search: [Google]
arRBvDy_700b.jpg
58 KB, 460x480
>>26587466
che k my doubles
>>
>>26579926
It's not a requirement. You just got all pissy and left.
>>
>>26579926
OP its really just to somewhat bond, not actually forcing u to smoke weed. U should have just pulled on it without inhaling, the stoners would have not thought twice about it
>>
I hope this is bait. Giving up free weed and possibly sex for no good reason? What's wrong with you pham?
>>
>>26587466
I smoked a lot of weed in highschool and it definitely helped me broaden my social horizon but I became addicted in university. I haven't smoked in almost 8 months because I can't control myself. It's good in moderation but since most robot lives suck to begin with it's easy to overdue it.
>>
File: 1437126295373.jpg (84 KB, 358x417) Image search: [Google]
1437126295373.jpg
84 KB, 358x417
>>26579926
Compare weed to alcohol and see where your feelings lie.

Alcohol is many times more destructive than cannabis, but it's romanticized and idolized in Western culture. Ironically, hops and cannabis both get their identifying traits (bitterness and dank) from the same molecule, terpenoids.
>>
>>26579926

I get high, but I keep it to myself. No one gives a shit, it doesn't make me cool, and it's not really a good habit to get into if you can't do it in moderation.

I do like that it's slowly becoming legal everywhere, but I don't see why people feel the need to center their personality around it.
>>
>>26579926
Should've smoked. But you did well OP, I applaud you for standing for what you believe in.
>>
File: 1454222558990.gif (2 MB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1454222558990.gif
2 MB, 640x640
this sounded fine until the mention of the 30 year old guy who gave you a nickname and tried to push you over

fuck those kinds of assholes

OP, next time it should just be you, your friend, his gf, and the girl you're trying to fuck. smoking weed is completely fine and healthy if you do it in a chill comfortable atmosphere, you should try it at least once.

good on you for leaving though, i cant stand assholes that become obnoxious when they smoke
>>
>>26579926
You are a literal sad cunt and the reason why I come here to laugh.
>>
>>26579926
I would smoke if it could get me laid fampais
>>
I smoke weed every day. I don't give a single flying fuck if the people around me do or not.

I don't like being told not to though. It was especially annoying when I dated a girl who "didn't like me when I was high." Which basically meant I couldn't smoke.

I was much happier after we broke up.
>>
>>26579926
LOLOL its not a social requirement maybe you're just autistic but they shouldnt have kept pushing you to smoke if you didnt want to

still, it wont damage your health, it's not addictive and probably won't lead to anything else that's addictive
>>
>>26591002
>it's not addictive
Except it is
>>
>>26580408

You know I took a little break from /r9k/ and I realize that I'm getting to be too old and too experienced for this place.

People who are legit scared of weed (actually scared of it, not just people who don't like it) ARE kind of strange but people who think they're cool or tough for smoking weed are a thousand fucking times worse.

You are either very young or very sheltered if you think smoking a little pot makes you some kind of a badass.
>>
>>26580303
weed isn't meant to be shit mate. that is exactly why there are a variety of types, idk how you conclude it will be weaker in the future when we now have cannabinoid concentrates.
>>
>>26579926
>I don't want to damage my health or future and get addicted to something which costs and comes with the risk of getting busted.

Well if you were able to quit in that position you are strong enough to not get addicted. The weed is fine you dont need to smoke always. Its fun to chill with it, and the sex with it its awesome.

>inb4 eeew alcohol thats bad
have you tried it?
>no it sucks

That's not ok, taste it. YOU have the control. and about the grill dont think too much about it. You just need to look secure about yourself, that's all.
>>
>stoner chicks

you doge a bullet they are the biggest whores you will ever met in your life and they are not even worth getting your dick wet.
>>
That is why you will never get laid .
It is all about decision making. Comfidence is decision making, the reason you donthave what other confidence people have is good decision malking skills !!!!!
>>
>>26579926
Mankind has been using substances like weed and alcohol since we began to walk upright - the first crop we domesticated was used to brew alcohol just to cope with how shit the world is - stop being such a fag.
>>
>>26580579
Any drug can be used responsibly>>26580597
>>
>>26582637
But I sit at home AND smoke weed. I'd have killed myself by now if I didn't have green in my life
>>
Having a few puffs in the morning is amazing though. Makes the daily wagecuck more tolerable
>>
File: 1350271570596.jpg (36 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1350271570596.jpg
36 KB, 640x480
1st time I did weed I was laughing my balls off for 2 hours straight

50th time I did weed, I was concentrating on not dying and letting the existential dread inside.

But I pretty much abused the weed. I think it is a very good idea to try it for a few times. It made me much happier and more social with people as a long lasting after effect of the stuff.

Still don't have a qt gf though
>>
>>26592573
What type do you smoke , bc if amcorrect you have two types right ?
One that is relaxing and the other that makes you high ..

Enlighten me , bro
>>
>>26579926
Wow you stood up for yourself. In a way you won anon, even though it won't ever go recognized you walked away with your pride in hand. Congratulations, I, on behalf of all Robot9001, salute you sir.
>>
>>26579926
Stoners are sub-human degenerates.

Lazy, egocentric cock-suckers all of them.

They need to be purged.
>>
>>26585184
She earns a lot more than me so she could afford it herself.
>>
>>26592635
I'm in Australia so I don't get any choice. From an educated guess I would say I most commonly get hydroponicly grown indica (the couch lock one).

But I vape it very slowly so I can still remain productive
>>
>>26583248
Jesus christ this
Fuck this shitty weed generation where you can't just not be into weed without either being a complete straightedge fag or a stoner
It's fucking retarded, you shouldn't need a reason to not do it beyond just "I don't want to"
>>
>>26592635
>>26592761
Also they both make you "high".
Indicas generally have a higher ratio of THC to other cannabinoids compared to sativas, so they have much stronger stoning effects.

On a side note does anyone know why we have cannabinoid recepters in our brain?
>>
>>26592824
It always seems like the only people who are really into weed beyond smoking once in a while without being "stoners" are people who do harder drugs and don't really care about weed.
>>
>>26592892
Drugs are the easiest escape from a reality I detest. Why not take them?
>>
I want to smoke weed
Fuck shit niggs
>>
>>26579926
Because people from Colorado and California are pretty fucking awesome. Everyone wants to be like or cool with them cause they are sticking it to the baby boomers and the government.
>>
man, I really, really miss when I used to enjoy weed. Now it just gives me bad anxiety and makes me remember embarassing stuff but with ten times the potency.

But damn was it nice as fuck to smoke when I was younger
>>
>>26592878
i uneerstand , so the thc can give you bad trips ?
Ive seen a docu about it but forgot wich one is giving bad trips .
I have anxiety /depre... i dont want a bad trip , just getting high and relaxed.
>>
>>26592824

But you do, because in the context of a society that's repressive towards weed, it's difficult to believe that a person is turning down weed of their own free will rather than from social pressure.
>>
>>26592961
Hey I do drugs all the time. I tried to get sober halfheartedly and lasted all of like 5 days before deciding to reup. I'm just saying that I have yet to meet someone who does real stuff who fits the whole stoner stereotype.
>>
>>26592990
Can you seriously not believe that some people don't like weed? I've known people who don't like any drugs, and people who hate weed in particular whilst like other stuff. Weed is absolutely nothing special.
>>
>>26592979
I wouldn't use the word trip in that context as it is more related to hallucinogenics.

But yes, pot can lead to panic attacks if you suffer from anxiety and are in the wrong setting
>>
>>26593029

I can, I don't like it myself for similar reasons, and most weed-using people will understand you the same way. But you have to understand why some people will perceive it as being a straightedge faggot instead, and that it's not unreasonable for them to see it this way.
>>
>>26592999
I completely agree
The only stereotypical "stoners" I've met don't do real drugs
>>
>>26593094
I mean, as long as you don't look down on people who enjoy it, you shouldn't need to validate your lack of willingness
Granted, I've smoked a couple times before, and disliked it so it's easier for me to deny smoking by just saying I don't like it
>>
>>26592979
If you are going to try it and the have the option I would recommend a bush grown sativa. Much more mellow and low risk of smoking too much and greening out
>>
>>26593205
I found a vendor selling cheap outdoor grown sativa shipped from fucking South Africa off all places. It's $10 including shipping, but I'm afraid it would get intercepted by customs. I just want some African skunk.
>>
Anyone who knocks weed without trying it is a grade A retard mommy-baby
>>
>>26593269
What country are you shipping to?
>>
>>26593356
>tfw Arizona
>tfw cheap Colorado/California weed and Mexican blow
>tfw cheap gun prices
Best in the West, niggers.
>>
>be robot neet
>fall for the security guard work is great for robots meme
>it's actually not that much of a meme, the work is ok and pay is ok
>random drug tests though

guess I'll be straight edge for the foreseeable future
>>
>banter
Reason enough to leave ASAP.
>>
>>26593373
USA. I have absolutely no reason to actually do it, but I kind of want to just for shits and giggles. I probably won't, but I could pull the trigger if I felt like it.
>>26593430
I like the idea of truck driving, but the drug tests kill it for me.
>>
>>26593430
Just do drugs that don't show up in standard tests.
LSD, DMT, Mushrooms etc
>>
>>26593469
People do different drugs for different reasons. You can't just tell someone who wants casual fun to do fucking DMT, that's monumentally stupid.
>>
>>26593483
I don't think anyone's ever been harmed by DMT tho
>>
>>26593506
If you don't understand my point, you might literally be retarded. Have you ever actually done DMT?
>>
>>26593546
Yes, and it's one of the best medicines on Earth. I believe that most people would benefit from DMT, even more so than from LSD.

Psychedelics are pretty much the only drugs that yield long term benefits. I do understand that some people take stimulants to temporarily increase their dopamine production, or weed to temporarily relax, but I question that decision.

And it's not like psychedelics are never fun.
>>
File: cox.jpg (165 KB, 1017x759) Image search: [Google]
cox.jpg
165 KB, 1017x759
>>26580361
>thinking weed is legal in canada

could you BE more ignorant there, newbie?
>>
>>26593596
So you're one of those pretentious little fuckwits. Go ahead and fuck off, please. Go back to your "enlightenment"
>>
>>26579926
It sounds like you don't hate weed, you hate that you fucked up in a social situation where you had the chance to lose your virginity, instead of losing your spaghetti.
>>
>>26593630
that is an accurate + insightful comment. i like this guy.

OP's clearly redirecting his anger. self-loathing is psychologically painful, so he tricks himself into being angry at someone/something else. being angry at someone/thing else can feel closer to neutral, or even productive, which is much easier on the psyche than self-hatred.
>>
>>26593469
Hallucinogens are not to be taken lightly, it's possible for a bad trip to ingrain some pretty fucked up shit into your psyche
>>
>>26579926
i respect you bro goodjob sticking to who you are keep it up and you will loose you v to a 10/10
>>
>>26593596
Have you done freebase, changa or ayahuasca
>>
>>26593724
Why are you trying to doom this poor soul to a life of wizardom?
>>
>>26593469
I did mushrooms with my friends and we were crazy high in the forest thinking we were cavemen and at one point I thought why the fuck aren't we octopuses. After 7 hours I took him home and spent my last tripping hour under my blanket throwing it up in the air. My friends last hour he thought he was bleeding from every orifice and speaking in tongues in front of his family and he pissed and shat himself.

I would do it again.
>>
>tfw got high all week and made music, ate pizza, and played vidya
I wouldn't make it a daily thing, but I had this week off and decided to try it.
Good times
>>
>>26593546
DMT is like a 10 minute trip and it's harmless as fuck.
>>
>>26580406
word mane
>>
>>26580579
this is top quality bait right here
>>
>>26593794
Tell that to someone that manages to do a breakthrough dose for the first time ever on a psychedelic.

It does not feel like 10 minutes. It feels like hours.

My best mate used to make DMT so we had access to crazy amounts of it, you might not be able to do anything dangerous on it(Like flip out and run around the street naked) but it can seriously fuck you up mentally.

We both knew this raver kid who isn't quite all there anymore after doing like 4 breakthrough doses in a row.
>>
>>26594013
I understand the minutes feels like hours thing but your friend should be there for you and we both know it is ten minutes. First timers shouldn't be abusing drugs like that raver kid who im sure it wasn't his first time.
>>
>>26580499
I have to agree with this. It varies from person to person but I tend to get stoned by myself, go for nice walks around and then come home to some movies and snax and get comfy
>>
I just got in a relationship with a hot guy who is hunter s thompson mode. He's been pushing me to smoke more and yesterday I smoked like 7 bowls after another and I was pretty fucked up. It was great. Might do other stuff with him like shrooms soon.
>>
>>26593356
Cry more please
>>
>>26580408
Go fuck yourself kiddo
>>
>>26582744
literally this its near impossible to sit inside all day doing nothing if youre not high. only degenerates can do nothing all day sober
I do it every day shit is pretty easy faggot lol feels good to not need a crutch for life.
>>
weed is literally the most normie thing you can possibly do

other 100% ultimate normie pasttimes:
>anime
>vaping
>>
>>26595500
>he cant handle the robot life without resorting to normie drugs

yeah we get it youre a normie
>>
File: L24cy.gif (1 MB, 290x189) Image search: [Google]
L24cy.gif
1 MB, 290x189
>>26581265
>>26586711
Kek even though I smoke, these are fucking gold.
>>
>>26579926
Op are you by chance still here?
>>
>>26579926
>I don't care if it's good

LITERALLY retarded. i hope you stay a virgin forever because we definitely don't want your genes in the pool. holy fuck this thread is the epitome of JUST
>>
>>26596024
fuck off druggie scum
>>
File: Generalizations.jpg (64 KB, 625x347) Image search: [Google]
Generalizations.jpg
64 KB, 625x347
>Grew up with kiddie glaucoma
>Gigantic pain in the ass, costing my parents a bunch of money through surgeries & ophthalmologist appointments
>Feel guilty
>Hear about weed treating glaucoma
>Decide to try it before an appointment
>Optical pressures are the lowest they've been, ever (this is a very good thing)
>Doctor tells me "whatever you're doing, keep doing it"
>Just hang around at home enjoying the fact that my medicine also gets me pretty fucking high
>Find the whole 'stoner culture' thing to be goddamned asinine and full of idiots
>Don't give a fuck if people don't like weed, it's not for everybody

Just to let everybody know, we aren't all like that. But, of course, this is Generalizations - The Board.
>>
>dude weed is all about being free and opening your mind man
>which is why i use it to endlessly bombard my brain with chemicals
>>
>>26595999
Yeah, fucking hell though I went to bed thinking the thread was over but then I wake up to 80+ more replies. I'm grateful for all the advice and shit I've learned from this thread, and I'm open to realizing my mistakes.

>>26593630
>>26593703
Hey, I know exactly why I've just woken up and can't stop thinking about it - because I did make myself look like a weak beta faggot in the process. And to be honest, sometimes I feel like one - that's just a natural feeling that everyone gets. However, I'm more than capable of asserting what I want and don't want - I guess I was just being self-conscious of the possibility of being beaten up or worse, because I live in the UK and I've been in too many situations where "banter" episodes end badly. Not due to anything I've ever done or said either.

However, I feel plenty secure in the fact that I KNOW I'm better than these people. Anyone who says otherwise is just in denial - searching your feelings has never felt so good. I live in a good house on the outskirts of town with a loving family, raised with great standards and plenty of assets at hand, and that house I went to was just another council house in the shittiest area of town with a pretty fucking dirty shed in the back where they did the stuff. It was the typical lower-class family too - little kids, ugly-looking parents / carers - if you're British you'll probably know what I'm talking about.

Nonetheless though, I still try to work with what I've got. I don't mind if people smoke weed - just don't try to get me to do the shit and there won't be any problem. Otherwise I'll make your already shit lives that you need drugs to escape from even shittier. Why is that so hard to comprehend?
>>
http://jama.jamanetwork.com/article.aspx?articleid=194703&resultclick=1
>Long-term cannabis users performed significantly less well than shorter-term users and controls on tests of memory and attention. On the Rey Auditory Verbal Learning Test, long-term users recalled significantly fewer words than either shorter-term users (P = .001) or controls (P = .005); there was no difference between shorter-term users and controls. Long-term users showed impaired learning (P = .007), retention (P = .003), and retrieval (P = .002) compared with controls. Both user groups performed poorly on a time estimation task (P<.001 vs controls). Performance measures often correlated significantly with the duration of cannabis use, being worse with increasing years of use, but were unrelated to withdrawal symptoms and persisted after controlling for recent cannabis use and other drug use.

http://www.neurology.org/content/59/9/1337.short
>Very heavy use of marijuana is associated with persistent decrements in neurocognitive performance even after 28 days of abstinence. It is unclear if these decrements will resolve with continued abstinence or become progressively worse with continued heavy marijuana use.

http://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/s002130050951
>Our findings confirm previous reports of an abstinence syndrome associated with chronic marijuana use and suggest that aggressive behavior should be an additional component of this syndrome.

http://psycnet.apa.org/journals/pha/8/4/483/
>Current users experienced significant increases in anxiety, irritability, physical tension, and physical symptoms and decreases in mood and appetite during marijuana withdrawal. These symptoms were most pronounced during the initial 10 days of abstinence, but some were present for the entire 28-day withdrawal period. These findings support the notion of a marijuana withdrawal syndrome in humans.
>>
>>26579926
>STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE The General
>>
File: 1449463592515.jpg (35 KB, 500x396) Image search: [Google]
1449463592515.jpg
35 KB, 500x396
fuck you blebs im gonna smoke fat joint right now cya losers
>>
>>26580457
Robots love weed, weed was made for robots.
>>
File: trashmasters.png (191 KB, 557x270) Image search: [Google]
trashmasters.png
191 KB, 557x270
>people who consider weed a hobby or lifestyle
>>
>>26595999
>>26596366
Honestly that thirty year old is a piece of shit, pushing you physically and to do drugs that you politely told him no towards. Sure asking you once is considerate as long as they don't shove it in your face like he did. Hell I smoke on the weekends but never smoke around my friends that don't smoke because it is just inconsiderate. I'm sorry that you've had this experience and please don't take it as you being a "beta" you just didn't wanna smoke. People do the same shit to me with alcohol and it's annoying as fuck.
Thread replies: 200
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.