[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let me explain to you fucking losers why you are here. You are
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: VQSucsH[1].png (228 KB, 858x725) Image search: [Google]
VQSucsH[1].png
228 KB, 858x725
Let me explain to you fucking losers why you are here. You are a self-absorbed, bitter, and useless human being. You are so invested in how others perceive you that you get nothing out of life. You hold hatred towards "stacies" because they don't give you the sex you think you inherently deserve, despite being an insufferable human being. You don't put any work in your talents, you just waste them scrolling through the catalogs of several boards every day. You don't have a clue what its like to live in the cocoon that is called your existence.

Want some proof? How many of you just read the OPs, post you comment, then leave the thread open in another thread and wait until someone responds to you? I bet you don't even read the rest of the replies. That's how obsessed you are with yourself. I see it here more than any other board. THIS IS WHY YOU ARE HERE.

Why would anyone want to actually spend time with you? Get your fucking life in order.
>>
>>26579613
* You don't have a clue what its like to live outside the cocoon that is called your existence.
>>
File: 1455792799726.png (200 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1455792799726.png
200 KB, 2000x1333
I'm just here for the memes lad.
>>
But anon I already knew all this.

We have these threads all the time.
>>
Thank god I'm breaking out of this childish mentality
>>
No one chooses who they are.
So there's no culpability for one's worthlessness.
So... whatever.
>>
>>26579613
>VQSucsH[1]
hellooo reddit.
>>
>>26579686
You are responsible for yourself.
>>
File: 1455811794288.jpg (47 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1455811794288.jpg
47 KB, 500x400
>>26579613
SHUT THE FUCK UP FAG ILL FUCKING SHIT ON YOU NIGGER COME AT ME HOMO ILL CUM IN YOUR ASS GAY REDDIT BOY
>>
>>26579613
Just stopping by to administer that (you).
>>
>>26579718

Did not choose genetics or social environment.
>>
>>26579613
Kek. Here's the (You) you so desperately wanted. Have fun reading my shitposts.
>>
almost none of this is applicable to me

but hey, good projecting
>>
*sneaks up behind you and knocks you the FUCK out with one punch*

OOOOOOOOOOOHHHH HE SLEEP HE SLEEP NIGGA WORLSTAR NIGGA WORLSTAR THIS NIGGA SLEEP HE SLEEP NIGGA HE SLEEP

OOOOOHHHHHH DIS NIGGA GOT KNOCK DA FUCK OUT MUHFUGGA DIS NIGGA SLEEP NIGGA
>>
>>26579854
>roleplaying
That is why you are a virgin
>>
File: 1354950816830.gif (1 MB, 303x307) Image search: [Google]
1354950816830.gif
1 MB, 303x307
>it's a "crossboarding normie tries to play the role of armchair psychologist and put down people that are worse-off than him to boost his own pride" episode
>>
>>26579866

*knocks you the FUCK out too*

OHHHHH SHIT DIS CRACKA GOT KNOCKED DA FUCK OUT TOO NIGGA DESE CRACKAS SLEEPIN BOY DEY SLEEPIN

OOOOOHHHHHHH DESE CRACKAS SLEEP NIGGA DEY SLEEP
>>
File: 1396775693542.png (240 KB, 531x603) Image search: [Google]
1396775693542.png
240 KB, 531x603
>it's a "virgin posts thread talking down to other virgins to make him feel like he's not like other virgins" thread

Pathetic.
>>
>>26579866
SHEEITZ NIGGA I JUST BE BANGINZ YOUR SIS, Y U MAD NIGGA
>>
>normies batter this "they're laughing at me" paranoia into our heads over s decade of bully
>normies then say its our fault we're damaged
>>
> Guy jacks off in public
> Labeled a freak
> Has the ability to jack off in public
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.