[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think the average IQ of /r9k/ is, huh? I would say
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: rust.jpg (49 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
rust.jpg
49 KB, 1280x720
What do you think the average IQ of /r9k/ is, huh? I would say no more than 90.

Just observation and deduction. I see a propensity for obesity. Poverty. Racism. Self-sabotage. A yen for fairy tales. Folks spending what little time they do have engaging in self pity on a preteen cartoon image board instead of improving themselves. I think it's safe to say no one here's gonna be splitting the atom, Marty.
>>
Pretty much the same as that of the rest of the population.

4chan hasn't been a cultural abomination since the 00s.
>>
>>26579482
120, nice pasta by the way retard.
>>
>>26579482
Racism and
Self -sabotage is pretty high level stuff tho
If they were actually retarded they'd be drinking their lives away watching handegg

Anyways op, let's talk about you! Just finishing up an Internet iq test right? 146 as usual? Right on man, you're the smartest guy here by far.
>>
File: 1443379577332.png (1 MB, 2000x2000) Image search: [Google]
1443379577332.png
1 MB, 2000x2000
>>26579538
Considering the amount of repetitive raceb8 threads that frequently reach the bump limit, I would say 90 is not far off. I mean it takes a special kind of retard to fall for the same b8 day in and day out. That's why I think /pol/ is the absolute lowest on the IQ spectrum with /r9k/ coming in at a close second.
>>
>>26579583
I definitely feel superior to borderline retards on this board.

As for my IQ it's 139, which shouldn't come as a surprise considering I'm and ashkenazi jew.
>>
women bring the average IQ down.
>>
>>26579482
Took the test at 16, 118 IQ

fast forward 5 years, 4 of which I've been drinking heavily and I'd say you're not too far off
>>
>>26579676
139 is nothing to boast about.

I met a guy, who was relatively normal with an IQ of 156 in the psychiatry.
>>
File: 1390383734251.jpg (34 KB, 479x350) Image search: [Google]
1390383734251.jpg
34 KB, 479x350
>>26579676

How does it feel to be circumcised?
>>
>>26581231
139 is in the 99th percentile. I'm literally more intelligent than 99% of the people on this planet.

Also, I very much doubt that man was being honest about his IQ. 156 is so exceptionally rare you may as well have boasted about seeing a leprechaun.
>>
>>26581284
You being oversceptical about what I have told, and not being able to accept it, shows me you have a big ego.

He was normal in the way he behaved, but when it came to certain tasks, everyone could notice he was way above the cut.

His speed of comprehension, reasoning and the way he expressed himself was astonishing.

Let me turn this around.
I doubt you have an IQ of 139, not now.
Maybe when you were a small kid.
Now you are braindead.
>>
My IQ is over 200, you guys will never understand me.
>>
>>26579482
Probably about 100. There are a lot of literally retarded autists, but a lot of more intelligent beta males and normies as well.
Also, racism is literally fact, ask any forensic anthropologist.
>>
>>26581559
>Also, racism is literally fact, ask any forensic anthropologist.
I agree, but the endless raceb8 thread reach the bump limit indicate mental retardation on both sides.
>>
>>26579604
that image is fake, newfag

talk about bait
>>
>>26579482
My IQ is 110. I was tested by some professional I believe.
>>
There's no way it'd be 90. It's probably a little bit above the average since we're mostly white here. I'd wager around 105.
>>
average ~100
>>
>>26579676
Did you mean an or am i too retarded to recognize that your correct?
>>
>thinks iq makes him smart
>were the dumb ones
Your people literally cut foreskins for no purpose
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.