[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Should I be a sperm donor for a lesbian couple that I found online?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
File: iehfiawjhfe.jpg (77 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
iehfiawjhfe.jpg
77 KB, 1280x720
Should I be a sperm donor for a lesbian couple that I found online? It would be nice to satisfy the innate desire to reproduce without having to deal with raising the child. But I'm worried about possible legal repercussions.
>>
>>26579446
anon, you're living the dream. you better think of them being lewd while you're harvesting the seed
>>
Don't do it without a lawyer present OP.
>>
File: 145549069178.png (601 KB, 675x681) Image search: [Google]
145549069178.png
601 KB, 675x681
>>26579446
>giving happiness for nothing in return
they can even make you pay for the child, it has happened
so just mind your own bussiness
>>
>>26579446
No, they will literally take you for everything you're worth, even if you get a really good (expensive) jewlawyer.

Lesbians are notorious for this.
>>
>>26579541
Maybe I could finagle my way into a weird threesome
>>
>>26579587
>>26579567
>>26579562
I'm very worried about this possibility. I just want to pump her full of sperm a few times and disappear. They live about an hour away. I've given them a fake name. Not sure if that's enough of a failsafe but I just don't see how they could find me.
>>
Have fun providing child support to the couple for the next 18 years. Thats what happens to idiots dumb enough to offer up their seed to online donors.
>>
>>26579615
Well if they lie about the arrangement, such that it was rape or a real relationship, the police might get involved. From there they could look into IP addresses or force microsoft to give your info based off of your skype account (for example, you haven't mentioned using skype but it could be any product, even your phone provider)
>>
File: disgust.png (500 KB, 518x665) Image search: [Google]
disgust.png
500 KB, 518x665
>>26579446
>Giving lesbians the one thing they want but couldn't actually have

NO ANON, STOP IT.

You're making two faggots lifes better, how will you live with yourself knowing that you made two lesbian girls lifes better with the gift of a normal child.

The kid will be bullied in school, they'll both try to infect the child with their left-wing propaganda.

If it's a boy:
>YOU MUST NOT BECOME A CIS MALE, BEING GAY IS SO MUCH BETTER LMAO
If it's a girl:
>YOU MUST NOT FOLLOW THE FEMALE TREND OF FINDING A STRONG MAN TO HELP YOU, BEING GAY IS SO MUCH BETTER LMAO

Let's say that you die a virgin, like most of us here on /r9k/ does. Let's say that you will never have a partner that you love to share a beautiful child with. Just now that if you do this, somewhere across the country, you're little baby boy/girl will be raised in a faggot-family where she'll be bullied at school and turn out to be a faggot him/herself. One christmas eve he/she will turn up with his/her gay partner and you're father and mother will feel ashamed over the fact that they're grandchild is a huge faggot.
>>
>>26579692
Gay guys are still cis

Please stop using that word incorrectly

Also stop being so mad about lesbians, jesus
>>
>>26579649
Yeah...it wouldn't be a problem at all for them to find me through my phone number. Our only contact has been through my throwaway email account. Maybe if/when they request phone contact I can just use a burner.
>>
>>26579733
Stop trying to find ways to make this happen anon, they WILL escalate their demands when it's too late to back out and they WILL be able to find you.
>>
Virgins shouldn't be artificially allowed to have their sperm touch women.

I'm suprised life-successful normies haven't fought to keep natural selection undisrupted.
>>
>>26579704
gay guys are cis? wtf is this tumblr bs

cis is not even a real word now u saying that the gay guys are cis too?
>>
>>26579692
Eh, the child will probably be alright. I just really, really like the thought of a little anon jr running around growing up.

or grow up to be smoking hot and hook up with an older man later in life, who is unknowingly her father
>>
>>26579446
tell them you will do it if you can record everything including the conversations about you not being the father and getting consent and all that bullshit.
>>
>>26579763
I'm not a virgin. I have a girlfriend. I would have to hide this from her.
>>
>>26579763
There is a lot of tests and references that are needed to prevent that
>>
just go to a clinic and anonymously donate, fuck knowing who they are and vice versa
>>
>>26579783
Not the sjw you're responding to but cis is just the opposite of trans- trans means your literally biologically defined true forever sex doesn't match up with your desired sex. Cis means your actual sex matches up with the one you know you are.

This is because cis means "on the same side" and trans means "on the opposite side", more or less.
>>
>>26579763
If the guy can't show a job or friends and past relationships that know him, or pass certain tests they won't accept the sperm. It's very hard for a real virgin to get through.
>>
Dude they will take your money, no matter what legal shit you prepare in advance

And even still, they will use you as a free babysitter because "hey, he's your son, you should spend some time with him"

Also why would you want your son to be raised to be a feminist tumblr-liberal fag?
>>
>>26580545
I don't give a shit about the child and don't have any intention of having a relationhsip with it or the parents. I just want to slide in with my fake name and credentials, deposit my seed, and slide back out. Just the thought that I've been an evolutionary success will be enough.
>>
File: 1365605278953.gif (605 KB, 400x210) Image search: [Google]
1365605278953.gif
605 KB, 400x210
>>26579446
>Anon becomes a sperm donor
>Lesbian couple breaks up
>The mother sues you for child support

Hehe, I literally can't see any way this could possibly go wrong.
>>
>>26581189
Wait, so you don't know them? It doesn't matter though. I highly doubt you can donate your sperm using a fake name. Even if the recipients don't know your name, the clinic will. In the even of >>26581189 the clinic WILL BE FORCED TO GIVE YOUR NAME and you WILL BE LIABLE for child support.

DO NOT DO IT.
>>
>>26581455
Oops, wrong link. Meant in the even of >>26581367
>>
File: dandy.jpg (87 KB, 720x720) Image search: [Google]
dandy.jpg
87 KB, 720x720
>>26579446
>Should I be a sperm donor
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=sperm+donor+child+support
>>
you have to go through a sperm bank or a doctor you are legally the child's father and have to pay

no matter what agreements or documentation you may have
and if you go through a sperm bank, you fantasy of having sex is not gonna happen, they're gonna ask you to jerk it into a cup, that they then pump into her while you're not there
>>
>>26581455
if it's through a clinic or doctor, then legally you are not responsible for child support
but good luck convincing them to spend 10 grand so you they can't get child support off you
>>
>>26581455
I answered a craigslist ad. It would be an "informal donation" where I just fuck her until she gets pregnant.
>>
Probably don't do it laddo
>>
>>26581680
Sounds like a trap. Do it through a bank or doctor.
>>
>>26581967
Yeah but that kind of ruins the point. I want to cum deep in some dykes pussy and fertilize her. I don't want to do any of that turkey baster shit.
>>
Get a lawyer and make them sign a contract or something
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.