[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I fuckign hate people
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2
File: 1454655417392.gif (84 KB, 403x392) Image search: [Google]
1454655417392.gif
84 KB, 403x392
Everytime i get in a group of people online someone says something I disagree with and I provide an argument as to why it's wrong

they eventually stop arguing, or in the rare case, provide an actual counter argument and sometimes i concede their point, if they prove theirselves right.

Anyway usually what happens is they get their butt buddy to gang up on me
spam shitty false equivolancy fallacies and use a shit ton of personal attacks

and every time
i either get mad and tell them to fuck off or give them an insult back

and im the one to get kicked
every
fucking
time
this is why schoolshootings happen too bad i cant shoot up an online community holy fuck i just want people to die
>>
You can insult people on 4chan all you want without getting kicked.

It's something.
>>
>>26578848
you're an elitist fag kill yourself
>>
Why would you argue with anyone?
On the internet, I simply don't care enough to even get mad at someone.
In real life I usually agree with people because nobody likes smartasses and I couldn't care less about the other persons misinformation.
>>
Stop arguing with stupid people (original comment?)
>>
>>26578934
here is just as bad because of the fucking normies
i psoted a tomoko pic ironically cus cerebruz was shit posting and said "i like dick" and got 3 day ban

also its not about insulting
its about retaliating
all these nromie fucks start it with their shit insults
in school they would get their fucking buddies to jump me and id beat all their asses and get suspended because they started shit with me
im sick of this fucking retard world where retaliation is wrong but starting shit is A OK as long as you have a circle jerk

there is no justice
>>
>>26578848
Why do you care so much about truth?
>>
>>26578848

Why don't you just fucking hold your tongue and not argue with people over the internet like a tard?

If you had a brain, you'd know that it's not worth anyone's time or effort to get all worked up over stupid shit like that.
>>
>>26578848
I know that feel. The only reason I'm not kicked in some games is because I'm usually a top 5-10 player on the server. Nothing pisses me off more when a dumbass who is completely proved wrong continues to spout fallacious rhetoric and act like he's right. It's also the story every time I correct a fedora tipping faggot's canard/strawman.
>>
>>26579040
that term smart ass is the BANE of my existence
"durr he tryna be a smart assalec because he said im wrong and provided an argument!!' and i dont mean your normie tier fuckign fallacy spewing arguments, i mean a sound argument an actual argument

THIS IS WHY PEOPLE SHOOT UP SCHOOLS
>>
>>26579086
nice fucking normie retard logic, justifying stupidity with retard logic thats not even logic but a bunch of random words to try and win at an argument he cant win

you are running from the truth
>>
>>26579081
Why the hell wouldn't you value truth. Truth is all that matters
>>
>>26579115
yeah and then that dumbass happens to be friends with the guy who an kick you
and they all circle jerk and pretend you're dumb when they were in the wrong
>>
>>26579058
Sure Bruce Lee
You can beat them all
>>
I think there's some sort of saying for this.

If you meet an asshole then he's an asshole.
If you only meet assholes then you are the asshole.
>>
>>26579123
Maybe you should stop being a smartass than. Don't you know any other ways to boost your ego besides correcting people? I could correct 80% of the shit normies say about anything related to physics/medicine/biology/technology which they misinterpreted from already dumbed down popscience. But guess what, I don't. Because I'm not some sperg who has to be right. Ultimately I won't benefit in any way if they know better. And they probably would get pissed.
>>
>>26579138

It's not retard logic. Just don't fucking argue with them in the first place. Problem solved, autist.
>>
>>26579086
>>26579040
Isn't the point of connecting online to discuss things?
>>
You deserve to be kicked if you take it down to their level or your own using personal insults. Getting serious online is equally pathetic.
>>
>>26579140
You strike me as autistic.

Is that an accurate characterization?
>>
>>26578848
Internet is way worse than real life and it's not about normies, everyone sucks in this world
>>
>>26579216

Not if it's gonna send you into autistic rage and make you want to kill people.
>>
>>26579197
You're part of the problem of stupidity encouraging ignorance. It's not about being right to satisfy ego you retarded cuck
>>
>>26579178
you can do that in real life
in school you get in trouble anyway cus 0 tolerance ecks dee so getting beat up even without fighting back lands you a suspension

boy these fuckers get so mad online they kick you from the group IRL they resort to physical violence in groups and i beat their fucking asses and get the sweet release

>>26579197
"durr stop beign a smart ass"
you normies say anyone who disagrees with you or says something against what you beleived to be true is proven wrong is a smart ass
its an escape from the truth to belittle the person who just proved you wrong so you can hold you little fucking fragile ego
>>
>>26579242
You strike me as a retard who revels in the bliss of ignorance and delusion. Is that accurate?
>>
>>26579256

Keep lying to yourself. You aren't fooling anyone with that shitty logic.
>>
>>26578848
Destiny can you pls stop shitposting on r9k pls
>>
>>26579256
exactly its about finding the truth, i concede when im wrong in an argument and no saying you're a faggot isnt an argument stupid fucking normies
>>
>>26579216
If you want to discuss things and you get banned or insulted because you make an argument, there are 2 possible reasons:
>you are on the wrong site with the wrong people and complaining won't change a thing
>your argument sucks and you are an asshole about it
It's that easy. Either find a more sophisticated community or get rid of your shitty opinions.
>>
>>26579312

What was it that you were arguing about anyway?

What was so important that it made you want to come here and bitch about it?
>>
>>26579288
>Hey mom. Can you take me to the dry cleaners? They said my fedora is ready to be picked up.
>>
>>26579287
Exactly, normies feel proud because they think they understand some complex topic. Sometimes they feel especially proud and feel the need to tell their friends about it. Now you could either correct them and make the person feel stupid in front of others (mostly himself tho) or ignore, nod and keep on.
The world won't change if you enlighten him, you're just hurting his ego. Why would you do this? Sometimes may be okay, but if you already said that you're a known smartass, there's clearly something wrong about you.
>>
>>26579303
Exhibit A. The behavior of an irrational tool. No coherent rebuttal, just rhetoric and baseless assertions.
>>
>>26579287
Ok mike tyson
>>
>>26579377
Exhibit B. The behavior of an irrational tool. No coherent rebuttal, just rhetoric and baseless assertions.
>>
>>26579412
the world does change if you dont enlighten him, you just further the lie
especially when said normie is fucking silver in league of legends and brags about facing diamodns in normals because hes too scared to do ranked anymore ever since he got gold in season 3 and couldnt recreate the fact
meanwhile im fucking plat and he back talks me?
>>
>>26579344
this silver fucker told me WW top is good and then started whining about losing to renekton and it old him exactly as predicted because WW top is bad so he gets his butt buddies to gang up on me and i get removed after i lose my patience of 30 minutes of being pe rsonally insulted and tell him to kill himself, whcih he told me to do 3 times before
>>
>>26579309
who? iterall who
>>
>>26579560
I'll just be over here enjoying life.

You can continue looking for truth until you embrace nihilism and kill yourself like Nietzsche.
>>
File: 1391094993217.jpg (209 KB, 682x600) Image search: [Google]
1391094993217.jpg
209 KB, 682x600
>>26578848

What really happened: OP got pwnd in an online argument.
Please tell me more about your blasted butt.
>>
>>26579726
no, i pwned others in an argument and got kicked for winning
Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.