[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tendie exchange
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: IlbjPQ6.png (51 KB, 792x600) Image search: [Google]
IlbjPQ6.png
51 KB, 792x600
Hey robots, I just realised something. Some mommies give out more GBP, some less, and they set tendie prices at different levels.

So, why don't we play the market? People whose mommies give out lots of GBP could pay other robots GBP for piss jugs and other commodities to exchange for GBP, so everyone profits. And if we keep track of whose mommy is charging the best rates for tendies we can go get tendies from them, or make our own mommies drop their rates to more reasonable market levels.

What could possibly go wrong?
>>
mummy doesn't let me touch the mail since the last incident.
>>
>>26578738
You could arrange to meet other robots in the ball pit at your favourite tendie spot at some time when you are both there. Perfect spot for a covert GBP exchange.
>>
>>26578719
I got a better idea.
What if everyone gives all their tendies to one anon or a small group of anons who then return an equal portion of tendies back to everyone. That way there will be no one without enough tendies and no one who hogs all the tendies to themselves.
>>
>>26578719
>Robots get sick and tired of mommy being the ONLY one controlling the GBP wealth
>Using the tendies we need to survive to use us as basically slaves, asking us to take showers, or not shit our beds
>Want to exchange GBP over the internet so they don't have to leave the house
>It can now also be exchanged on a website called GBPNetwork
>This website allows the trade of GBP (obviously often taking different forms, sometimes monoploy money, sometimes big y coins, etc)
>Mommys MUST accept this new GBP or risk causing an international incident with the other mommies
>Website also allows for set up of an etsy like webstore
>Selling things like mommies special tendies, blowey joey coupons, ranch cups, etc
>Eventually Fembots come onto website, exchanging PPP (Pretty Princess Points)
>Robots selling high quality tendies and earning large amounts of GBP bot irl and oti gain the attention of Fembot money sponges
>Robots grow in strength and numbers with this new found means of reproduction
>Robots lobby to have GBP recognized as official currency in all nations
>The staggaring 70/30 population split in robots favor means they win the votes to have GBP established easily
>Eventually robots get voted into offices of power all around the world
>Laws passed, turning the remaining wage slaves into LITERAL slaves
>Working around the clock, 18 hours a day to provide the robots with everything they need for their superior lifestyle
>Robot guards armed with piss and shit jugs keep them in line (never leaving their computers of course, they're not wagekeks)
>Mommies become irrelevant
>No robot suffers injustice again
>Tendies for every meal, mountain dew comes out of every tap
>Internet, food, and housing are now FREE and looking for a job is now punishable by enslavement

In a perfect world, anons. in a perfect world.
>>
>>26579010
Then bad boys would freeload and drag the rest of us down.
>>
>>26579072
A beautiful vision.

Some sort of fair exchange rate between GBP and Pretty Princess Points is needed, of course.
>>
>start selling piss and poo jugs on exchange for a better rate of GBP than my mommy gives me
>mommy realises i haven't been turning in my jugs lately
>mommy gets worried, asks me about it, tee hee not telling
>promises to raise GBP reward for jugs if i will just give them to her
>it's a fair market rate, so i do, and actually earn enough GBP points to buy cheap jugs on the exchange to give her more

The invisible hand of the market at work, anons.
>>
>>26579159
>Eventually anons notice your GBP net worth rising despite only ever buying cheap piss jugs
>They realize you're turning them into your mommy for a better rate
>Change rates to keep up and hopefully get some of your GBP wealth
>Mummys rates also improve each time you swap between GBPNetwork and mommy
>Get enough GBP to open an online Tendie shop
>Use GPB to buy mommies tendies and sell them for a higher price online, getting even MORE GBP
>Become the Rockefeller of robots through smart market practices
>>
File: download.jpg (3 KB, 155x155) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
3 KB, 155x155
>make tendies order online with GBP
>order refused
>seller's mummy won't accept my GBP
>demand seller give me his mommy's phone number so i can talk to her about it
>phone her
>REEEEEEEEEEEEE loudly in her ear
>she hangs up
>wtf
>call again
>demand to know why she won't accept my GBP
>says they are fake
>my mommy has been issuing me with fake GBP

What do?
>>
>>26579513
>Trying to trade counterfeit GBP on GBPNetwork
>Getting caught
Have fun getting v&
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.