[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else is crippling ugly here? I don't even mind my autism,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: alpha.png (665 KB, 843x635) Image search: [Google]
alpha.png
665 KB, 843x635
Who else is crippling ugly here?

I don't even mind my autism, no matter what I do, act, etc, won't even matter because I'm so ugly.
>>
I should have listened. /r9k/ is normie central.
>>
File: memegeta.jpg (82 KB, 601x460) Image search: [Google]
memegeta.jpg
82 KB, 601x460
>>26578409
vegeta hairline, thin on top

had no chance in the first place
>>
not even the internet likes ugly people lol
it goes beyond that, they dont even care
if you made this post saying you were a 9/10 people would reply, and be genuinely interested in what you had to say, based on nothing but the fact that you wrote you were good looking
i dont really get it
its easier to just pretend ugly people dont exist i guess?
>>
>>26578409
who made that shitty picture? it's pretty funny, but why the fuck would they choose a red font?
>>
File: 1455737019516.jpg (29 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1455737019516.jpg
29 KB, 640x480
>>26578409
i know a few normiess who are ugly and have gfs
like he has acne, long neck, long hair on the forehead and big teeth, also he's stupid
but for you op there's no chance
can you post a picture of yoruself? this thread is not very popular anyways
>>
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 200x200
I'm so ugly that everyone knows how ugly I am. I'm staying at my moms and she even tells me how ugly I am almost hourly. I have bad acne on top of being ugly as fuck and it's hormonal acne but my mom is friends with some bitch dermatologist and won't let me see anyone else (I don't have the money to go to anyone on my own) and I'm pretty sure it's just making my hormonal acne angrier

I pretty much wake up and cry at how ugly I am. There was a small period of time when my hair/skin/body were perfect before my hormones shifted and I was still facially ugly as fuck and would cry all the time. But now I'm a balding, cystic, ugly mess. Today I woke up 2 hours ago and I've already cried for thirty minutes. Really this is every day lately.

I feel like normies (non-uglies) basically don't understand at all. Even if someone is average looking they think it's so EASY to just be more attractive and they act like something is wrong with you if you're not. Nothing is wrong with me I just never got the privilege of being born attractive you stupid fucking pieces of shit
>>
>>26578409
I literally look like a ginger version of eggman, life is hell.
>>
>>26579902

Lets seem that beautiful mug

You could be a meme,

Imagine it

GingerEggChan
>>
>>26579902
>>26580056

Eggman is not even that ugly. At least he's not crippling ugly like I am.
>>
>>26579184
negative chin? This nigga put the slider all the way to the left
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.