[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okcupid thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: extrachromosome.png (853 KB, 944x636) Image search: [Google]
extrachromosome.png
853 KB, 944x636
So this is my opening line to girl I have 94% match with.
W-wish m-me luck guyse.
>>
she won't be able to handle the bantz
>>
Good luck rodzina
>>
you wont get any response of reciprocal interest from her.

i hate, hate, HATE people who diss my friends. especially when they're trying to be an object of sexual interest. my friends come before you you random fucker of a smartass "xD xD xD" stranger that i have never spoken to before
>>
>>26578394
iz just a joke.
If she would get offended by this, then she is not a girlfriend material.
>>
Why would anyone think this was a joke you autist? People will assume it's genuine
>>
>>26578456
Then those people are not much smarter than downies.

Perfect situation is when gilr would reply with her own witty bantz.
>>
do it
you'll stand out
standing out is the best thing you can do on those things
>>
>>26578504

I appreciate you think that's banter, but it isn't.
>>
>>26578424
then the type of girlfriend you are looking for is this:

chad: hey cutie sup
gf: hi chad nm my bf took me out to a dinner
chad: oh you got a bf? show pic
gf sends pic
chad: wow damn i just gotta say, that it is wonderful that you date a person with down syndrome.
gf: hahaha wow chad that's meaaaan!!!!! XXDDDDDD
chad: heh, i mean, look at him. extra chromosome or not, they need friendship just like real people ;)) where you now?
gf: LOL idk hahahaa well my bf just dropped me home lol
chad: oh hey can i come over to have some of that beer in your fridge
>>
>>26578619
Social retards trying to roleplay normal people is worse than roleplaying furries.

Stop anytime.
>>
>>26578619

Are you a girl?

Because you sound like oversensitive girl with no sens of humor
>>
File: 1393632918138.jpg (141 KB, 993x746) Image search: [Google]
1393632918138.jpg
141 KB, 993x746
Match doesn't mean dick. I met a woman thru a mutual friend and we had SO much in common but on okcupid we found we only had a 48% match.

>tfw 3 women have messaged me and i can't tell if they're making fun of me or not.
>>
>>26578045
Top kek. Redpill in a nutshell.
>>
>>26578815
>black guy has Sith eyes.
>>
Did she answered ?
>>
File: sztuczka.jpg (11 KB, 331x363) Image search: [Google]
sztuczka.jpg
11 KB, 331x363
>>26579206
Still waiting for it ;_;

She is online all the time but she didn't even visit my profile.

So there are two option. She blocked me straight away, or she didnt read the message yet.
>>
>>26578815
>Hey, your mom looks retarded. You mad? It's just a joke bro, don't cry about your retard mom

OP is retarded
>>
>>26578045
>Calling someone retarded is just a joke

I bet you use to laugh when the chads at your school would call you a faggot.
>>
>>26579326
MY HAND IS FUCKED THANK YOU
>>
>>26578815
>>uses "greater than" symbol in her "we are same poster
hmmm
>>
>>26578504
The world isn't like 4chan anon, people actually get offended if you make fun of niggers, potatoes and sluts.
>>
>>26579403
That's the joke m8
>>
>>26579403
Are you retarded? I am actually asking you this because I think you are retarded. Her poster or whatever demonstrates white privilege, shows how whites have the biggest advantage followed by Asians than blacks
>>
>>26579443
But I want /pol/ wife.
>>
>>26579443
in that order too
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.