[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw always play dominant male in each relationship with girl
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: huge-lactating-tits-milking.jpg (148 KB, 600x421) Image search: [Google]
huge-lactating-tits-milking.jpg
148 KB, 600x421
>tfw always play dominant male in each relationship with girl i'm in
>flirt with other girls while dating a girl and she just tries to keep me with her instead of being angry with me because she realizes that i don't have to be with her for love
>always get what i want out of them
>make them produce milk because i have a motherly nursing fetish, suck their tits every day as a form of dominance over them
>regularly play out rape-scenarios and they always love it when i'm fucking them as hard as I can and come inside
>slap and manhandle my woman if she ever crosses the line I draw for her and they are always obedient
>never speak first without asking if they may, first
>abuse them until i'm bored and leave for the next one
>all of this because I'm physically attractive

it is all about looks. don't let the whores tell you otherwise, and yes, they are all whores, all of them. if i was ugly, i would not have the confidence to do any of this and they would not be interested in me in the first place.
>>
I love big pale veiny gazongas
>>
>>26578058
they are perfect.
>>
>>26578039
Those look delicious.
>>
File: df.png (80 KB, 204x210) Image search: [Google]
df.png
80 KB, 204x210
>>26578039
my god thats beautiful
>>
File: vomiting.jpg (8 KB, 259x194) Image search: [Google]
vomiting.jpg
8 KB, 259x194
>>26578039
>those veins
Well I'm officially joining the "3D is PD" party
>>
>>26578039
>make them produce milk
How? I've heard of supplements and massage but is there a sure-fired way to make your girl a milk factory?
>>
>>26582020
Just keep sucking.
>>
>>26582020
You just suck their tits for like a month. You can make them buy a breast pump to speed up the process but why not just suck them yourself?
>>
>>26582104
Because it's time consuming. You need to pump/suck it a LOT.
>>
>>26582032
>>26582104
Will 30 minutes of sucking a day produce results?
>>
>>26582219
some daily sucking will do the job.
>>
>>26578039
prove it, faggot rper
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.