[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you "Down with the Clown"?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: Insane Clown Posse.jpg (33 KB, 427x409) Image search: [Google]
Insane Clown Posse.jpg
33 KB, 427x409
Are you "Down with the Clown"?
>>
They seem like cool people and a lot of hatred against the fans is just classism

in the Pro wrestling world, a lot of wrestlers love working for ICP shows because they pay the guys a lot of money and are generally fun.
>>
>>26578034
i unironically like them and their shtick. it's kinda brilliant
>>
>>26578066
They are nice guys, their music is just corny as fuck. If you're gonna listen to rap, you should be a black guy listening to gangster rap. Or else you're just a wigger or numale.
>>
Absolutely.

Big money rustlas was one of the funniest things I have ever seen.
>>
>>26578034
no one respectable has liked ICP unironically since 2005
>>
>>26578034

Tried listening to them.
The lyrics sound like they were written by 6th graders trying to be tough.
cringe shit.
>>
Their message is alright but I'm skeptical as to how accepting they actually are. They act as if to be peace-loving and all but I bet theres a lot of fighting involved.
Also WOOP WOOP
>>
Why is the one on the left trying to make a tough guy face while covered in make up
>>
Walked in a gypsy's tent with a food stamp And walked out with a magical lamp, yeah
I met Milenko, he gave me 3 wishes
That night, I fucked 3 fat bitches

If they'd take themselves just a bit less serious, they'd actually be good. Beats are dope, lyrics range from funny to complete garbage
>>
>>26578129
This. white rappers besides eminem are essential numale/cuck core
>>
File: 1435022034197.png (170 KB, 357x387) Image search: [Google]
1435022034197.png
170 KB, 357x387
what do you think

good shit
>>
Riddle Box and The Great Milenko are still the best ICP albums. The new stuff is tame compared to the old.
>>
Yes. I won't be painting my face up, but I can identify with those misfit juggalos. My favorite song is Mad Professor. You can't have my couch.
>>
>>26578034
No
Considering they go to great lengths to hide the fact they are preaching Christianity
I wouldn't have had a problem if they outright said they were instead of using backwards messages and gay shit
So no i'm not down with the clown and never will be
>>
Hall of Illusion is goat song
>>
>>26578034
Cool dudes, garbage ''music''
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.