[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why women destroy nations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 18
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

Most redpill video on the net

Women's nature makes them inherently want to destroy their own peoples
>>
typical grapes betamale
>>
>>26577819
> women are all one single organism
> an organism interested in the propagation of its genes is also going to mindlessly charge towards its own destruction

Uh huh
>>
>>26577904
Women don't see it as their own destruction. They see themselves as something completely separate from their tribe/nation/whatever.
>>
>>26577931
That's the part that doesn't make sense. You're just repeating yourself.
>>
>>26577960
How does it not make sense? Women want to bring in as many potentially genetically superior men as possible. They don't care if those men destroy their own nation because in women's mind it is well worth it.
>>
Idk i have confused feelings about this
On one hand the video is completely right, women are hunting after the top 20 dudes and it's unfair as fuck, but on the other hand, why shouldn't they? I mean it only means making our society better and passing down better genes. Also all this tribes talk at the start doesn't make much sense either from that view, as women bring in other men into the equation so that they have more options for good men which means there will be no women sharing the same man as there will be more good men, and all the beta males will get essentially flushed down the toilet, which isn't bad from a radical point of view.
>>
>>26578215
Because humans are not animals bro. Musicians, artists, scientics, inventors, all those have mostly been men that women would consider "genetically inferior" yet they have pushed humanity forward more than most genetically superior men. Women would gladly flush them down the toilet because of the way they look, which will hurt humanity greatly. Women want to destroy everything that makes humankind unique and good.
>>
>>26578001
so instead we should pass on all the losers genes who don't know how to operate in society?
>>
>>26578259
>Because humans are not animals
>>
>>26578215
that's all well and good if you want to live in the pre-civilization version of humanity where only the best men get to breed and everyone else eats shit
>>
>>26578307
>I have no argument to make whatsoever.

Men that women would consider genetically inferior have pushed humanity forward. Men that women consider genetically superior have done little but reproduce with more women. That is an absolute fact. Women's vision of humanity is a bunch of handsome chads walking around in a complete wastelend fucking a bunch of women and eating berries.
>>
>>26578259
Wrong.

Picasso said pussy right up to his death bed. So do most musicians. So does almost every good musician who isn't nu-metal. Intelligence and talent factor just as heavily into any "good genes," model of mate selection i've seen. Anyone with a high paying salary shouldn't have a problem finding someone to start a family with. That's why you're fagging it up on a board for 20 year olds.
>>
>>26578317
But how are these things even connected? Betas work Alphas breed, both bring up the quality of life for future generations and procreate. Nothing wrong with it in crude terms
>>
there's a reason there are so many restrictions and controlling elements relating to women in religious texts

they obviously knew this type of degeneracy would happen if women weren't controlled
>>
>>26578366
No you fucking mong. If humanity is just a bunch of dumb muslims walking around killing around anyone they dislike then those men would be killed by a bunch of pavement apes. How are you this stupid? Those men only lived and slayed because of rules and laws that were put in place by men. If women had their way those laws would be destroyed.
>>
>>26578384
women are the true monsters of society
>>
>>26578368
Without the incentives of sex and love betas work minimally to support just themselves or become leeches. The productivity of society drastically decreases. Part of the reason we need automation is to combat the beta male dropping out into minimalist white collar living.
>>
>>26578343
If that were true then the selection process wouldn't have brought them out in the first place.

Things are unfair. While the handsome loser barely has to try, the ugly guy has to throw every ounce of his energy, his very soul, risk it all on ventures that may very well bear no fruit whatsoever. This, along with the looming threat of destruction, is what pushes us forward as a species. It is not women who destroy this process, but the loss of hope, the retreat into fantasy realities, the refusal to cope.
>>
>>26578368
and the only people who benefit are the alphas

there's nothing wrong with it, if like i said, you want to go back to silverback ape alpha harems
>>
>>26578395
> frothing lunacy takes the manifestationof regurgitated polack meme

Warn your family about the dangers of 4chan brainwashing.
>>
>>26578474
Society so far has always been controlled and dominated by men. Who's to say women won't put in place a law or something that dictates that all betas are killed at birth? You have no way of knowing this. If women control society things will be completely different form what has happened in the past at any point.
>>
>>26578533
again you do little to refute the argument I made but just insult instead

those men lived under men's rule and men's laws

that is fact

they were only given a shot at life because men made it so that they can't be killed as soon as they were born
>>
>>26578264

Problem is those "loser" genes are the ones who actually get shit done, scientists and other "undesirables" the "hot superior genes" are just better looking
>>
File: 948585959.jpg (7 KB, 229x220) Image search: [Google]
948585959.jpg
7 KB, 229x220
>>26577819
This was a very interesting video, anon.
It's kinda sad to know that the west will die in 30 years and that damage has already been done.
>>
>>26578610
Disagree. Different anon, but it's a matter of different times. It's a fairly recent thing that smarter = more likely to survive. Biologically, your body is telling you /fit/ is the way to go, fuck /sci/ and /g/. You're not gonna undo centuries of biology because society has stopped having to worry about not dying. Basically our bodies (even if it's subconscious) still think we are cave people and need to keep populating the earth with the babies of /fit/ people because that's the only way they won't die. That's why a girls head knows the banker is a better choice, but her body says "fuck that Chad". Her head knows that the banker will be a better life partner able to support her, but her body is telling her "no fuck that shit, we want healthy kids and a father who can protect us from invaders".
>>
>>26578709
So oficially women are apes who can't control themselves
>>
>>26578775
YES

That is exactly the problem. Women are absolute animals who are being given tools that people that evolved past the animal stage invented. If you do this they will most likely just destroy everything around them. The solution is to simply take away their rights. IT is the only way.
>>
>>26578610
Intelligence is a factor in the good genes model of mate selection. And it's not the only one. Being wealthy raises your personality to many females. Being tall is correlated to intelligence. If you're intelligent enough to succeed in life, you shouldn't have too much of a problem getting laid. You don't even have to get in shape. Develop a personality. Tell jokes. Do things that don't out you as a hopeless, misanthropic autist.

From my experience center the handsome losers either are working their asses off or fall apart before they have a chance to procreate, unless they're Christians in which case they have no problem finding a 10/10 wife.
>>
>>26578836
>If you're intelligent enough to succeed in life, you shouldn't have too much of a problem getting laid. You don't even have to get in shape. Develop a personality. Tell jokes. Do things that don't out you as a hopeless, misanthropic autist.
Why didn't you respond to my post? I already told you - this only applies as long as you assume that the people who were in charge up to this point are still in charge. If you have a bunch of bloodthirsty muslims or women who worship genetic superiority in charge things might(and probably will be) be completely different.
>>
File: 1455080983515.jpg (348 KB, 673x850) Image search: [Google]
1455080983515.jpg
348 KB, 673x850
>>26577819
>>26578671
Check his other videos
https://youtu.be/C4ZjodXY1DE

>Women do not have territorial behavior in the same way men do, because honestly, to them it doesn't matter. Unless they are infertile, they have a 100% chance to reproduce if they want to, and the child is 100% theirs. They do not need to defend their civilization against invaders, since they can always just adept to the new leaders, while the male population might see their entire heritage be wiped out when they get conquered.
>Pretending that their opinion matters for this situation is already the first mistake. If it was up to the women, they'd just roll over and take it every time their civilization gets threatened.

Giving rights to women was a mistake.
>>
>>26578806
> body says "fuck that chad"
> brain says, "put on a condom"

technology saves the day
>>
>>26578775
>implying it's just women
People as a whole do not evolve out of biological roles that have existed for centuries. Notice how men are typically more aggressive in online games and sports? Biology bruh. Nowadays it's meaningless, but historically it was important for the male to be the conqueror, the fighter. That's why guys typically take sports and games WAY more fucking seriously. Your body is basically telling you to be the best. You could argue their biological roles are inferior, but you can't argue it's only women who are still at odds with their biology vs. the modern world. Hell at the end of the day, that's why we have a disgust towards slut. Realistically, aside from cheating, there are no real reasons to have an issue with a big sexual past. Modern medicine can deal with STDs, birth control can deal with unwanted pregnancies, etc. It's mostly our bodies telling us "fuck that shit, she's probably disease filled and just gross". That's not me being a white knight and saying "stop slut shaming" just that most of our issues (and I include myself) are more from centuries of having to worry about disease and healthy children. Honestly, if things continue the way they are, relationships will mostly die out completely and become far more casually sex related then ever before. With medicine, science, society, etc. as they are, there will really be close to no reason to form parental units to raise children. I'm not even being edgy, just saying most of the shit we do has some biological backing.
>>
>>26578882
why are you pretending youre not the his in "check his other videos"
>>
>>26577819
I like that intro
>>
File: image.jpg (130 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
130 KB, 640x1136
>>26577819
Because this is what happens when they do whatever they want

Women are destructive without a mans leadership
>>
File: 1449014499690.jpg (209 KB, 1350x801) Image search: [Google]
1449014499690.jpg
209 KB, 1350x801
why are women so shitty?
>>
Jokes aside, I see a cuckold culture taking over. Not anytime soon, but one day. Men would be killed by invaders because
>they served no purpose
>they wouldn't surrender to the invaders.
Nowadays however, we are slowly building a race of men who would not only surrender to their conquerors, they'd offer to support them. Someone will take over western society and leave alive women and nu-males. The conquerors will father the children with their harem, and the nu-males will jump at the chance to provide for the families. Basically family units will become
>father
>mothers
>nu-male worker/financial aid/worker
The sad thing is this isn't even an incredibly crazy idea. The way things are going, you wouldn't even need to fight the west one day. The generation of the time would literally just hand it over in the name of equality.
>>
>>26579164
or we could just call it what it always has been called

>enslavement
>>
>>26579236
It's not enslavement if the people are not only willing, they are damn near demanding they be able to serve you.
>>
>>26578866
I did respond. That was my response.

I'll leave problems about genetic superiority to real geneticists. And as faras i'm concerned, muslims can stay in their society but once they start talking about taking over ours they're enemy combatants. WW3, hi-oh
>>
File: CbHJJzSUYAA3M46.jpg large.jpg (24 KB, 600x274) Image search: [Google]
CbHJJzSUYAA3M46.jpg large.jpg
24 KB, 600x274
>>26577819
I agree with all of this.
And as a fembot, I want all orbiters who worshiped women to be killed, They destroyed everything by giving women more power.
>>
On Rome's decline, mass orgies were at its peak. Bread and circuses.

r9k needs to change.
>>
File: 1389831967551.jpg (56 KB, 500x446) Image search: [Google]
1389831967551.jpg
56 KB, 500x446
>>26579329
>mentioning your gender for no fucking reason
EVERY
MOTHERFUCKING
TIME
>>
>>26579164
And so the answer is to lift weights, eat excessive amounts of food, be overly aggressive, call for preemptive strikes, and blood in the streets.

A thing that breaks separates into two pieces.
>>
>>26579463
At least I'm not trying to restrict you in anyway. You guys are absolutely right.
>>
File: 1451498053177.jpg (48 KB, 800x522) Image search: [Google]
1451498053177.jpg
48 KB, 800x522
>>26577904
every board has a group that they hate on;for /pol/ its the jews, for /fit/ it's fat people and for /r9k/ it's woman. Why are you being resonable? please stop, you are ruining a board
>>
>>26577819
Why don't men just stop being such wimps then?
>>
>>26579547
things will be made clear in time.

Logic is one of the core foundations of masculinity. What good is a cultural movement that espouses one but refuses to live up to the other? The way I see it you are happy to continue repeating the same discourse and continue indoctrinating lost youths, but I see no hope for actual social change. Not without ironclad arguments.
>>
>>26577904
Women are a valuable commodity no matter what civilisation.

If you watched the video, you would understand why 80% women manage to reproduce. Even invaders spare women but tough luck for the men.
>>
>>26579703
Did you watch the video?

This happens to every society and it very rarely gets reversed

The enlighten post-rennisance western civilization has peaked and is now declining

Even the glory of Rome could not last forever and neither will we.

What is /r9k/ but a massive example of our societies decline? Hopelessly lonely men cast out of our society with nowhere to turn and no stake in our peoples survival
>>
BREAK THE CYCLE

>ARTIFICIAL WOMBS NOW

>CLONING NOW

BREAK THE CYCLE

>ARTIFICIAL WOMBS NOW

>CLONING NOW

BREAK THE CYCLE

>ARTIFICIAL WOMBS NOW

>CLONING NOW
>>
>>26579749
Clearer, that is. Samefag
>>
>>26579796
War and the establishment of culture is our job. Our responsibility.
>>
>>26579915
what? can you be any more vague?
>>
>not white
>western society could have functioned totally fine with a smattering of people like me, raised in the west and totally integrated
>women are allowed to vote and decide they want tons of terrible migrants and criminals
>the whole this collapses and fails

Thanks women. You've ruined literally everyone's life except the shitty migrants. Feminism is cancerous.
>>
>>26579703
Because other men will resist at an equal measure.
>>
If white people naturally evolved to be superior, then why don't women prefer them. Why don't all women prefer to be part of a harem for an Aryan guy instead of wanting migrant dick?

I guess you could say it's women's fault that men are weaker, but why did men allow it in the first place? I mean, women's liberation movements in the Middle East aren't exactly going that well.
>>
>>26580169
Women don't want to prefer any race of men. Watch the video. They want all races of men to come together. They want to eliminate all the genetically inferior men regardless of race. The reason they want to be swarmed with immigrants is they wanna see who comes out on top.
>>
>>26580169
It really has nothing to do with race or ethnicity

This happens after societies reach there peak (for the west probably the first half of the 1900's). They start to decline and a major symptom and perpetuater of the eventual collapse is liberated women and the decline of traditional families, sexuality and burthrates

Every time this happens the society is doomed

In 100 years "western civilization". As we have know. It for centuries
>>
File: 1339017607129.jpg (124 KB, 420x500) Image search: [Google]
1339017607129.jpg
124 KB, 420x500
>>26580240
So what you're saying is that they see all of this as a game
>>
>>26580240

Okay, but I mean that makes sense. I guess it's a trade off between societal stability and biological superiority.
>>
>>26579703
OTHER
MEN
YOU FAGGOT
>>
>>26580278
They just have no concept of race as a thing. To them white men being white men means something only because white men are currently at the top of the food chain. But if that were to change they wouldn't really care. As I said before, they are simply animals. There is no way to reason with them because they never evolved to be reasonable in the first place. It's like trying to convince a bloodthirsty animal not to eat you.
>>
>>26579329
Hi woman here woman here I'm a woman don't mind me, just posting away over here! Did I mention my vagina?
>>
File: 1454646423839.png (387 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
1454646423839.png
387 KB, 1000x800
>>26580169

This is you and why you're here.

If you watched the video you would've seen they don't care about race nearly as much as guys do and just want the alpha males.. The latter can die off no matter what his skin color is.
>>
>>26577819
this is stupid, that's not the reason you aint getting laid
if you're trying to imply women don't care about their tribe/nation/civilization but robots do, you have started believing something completely delusional
really pathetic trying to blame women for everything it is that same shit people complain about feminists that say men are the problem for everything you must have some real mental problems if you believe this shit get back on your medication
>>
>>26580690

Roast Queen spotted.
>>
>Born just in time to die in battle against the Islamic hordes among the ruins of a dead, once great civilization

When that day come, it'll be glorious. I'll take as many with me as possible. Better to do with what once was, than live with an inferior incarnation of it.
>>
>>26580278
have you not watched the fucking video?
>>
>>26580690
>thinks it's about getting laid

That's what you got out of that video? Because I'm pretty sure it's about the decline of our civilization
>>
What are some examples of empires that fell when they accomodated more rights for women?
>>
File: image.jpg (131 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
131 KB, 800x600
>>26580779
Pic related

Islam has always been the wolves at our door, but now we left the door open
>>
Race mixing is fine, cultural mixing is not.
>hurr durr all race-mixing is cultural mixing

No:
>foreign man and woman have child
>child raised in new country
>child associates with new country's culture

This works, but only if you don't allow a huge amount of foreigners in at a time. Otherwise they clump together. Small amounts of foreign DNA a good for a country, just look at how inbred and ugly the British are. But I also agree that feminism destroys countries. Much more that a few middle class non-white immigrants (>inb4 ree etc).
>>
>>26580919

It's hilarious how obvious it is when a post is made by a women. She thought that whole video was about getting laid.
>>
>>26580974
Saying we left the door open implies it's an accident. It's more like we're inviting them in directly. Offering all the sheep they want to eat and letting them all the way inside with the thought that we can train them into pets.
>>
>>26580690
>straight to arguing with holes
Fucking kill yourself
It is insanity people like you can walk around like you shouldn't be chained up in a fucking barn with the rest of the animals
>>
>>26581176
Right!

>people like Freude and Aristotle on the topic for thousands of years
>virginal delusions

Nice logic right
>>
The social darwinist arguments are pretty weak though. Have any of you watched the Jeremy Kyle show? Plenty of messed up guys with gfs and children. Guys who aren't at all good looking in any sense, and neither intelligent too.

I think just being social and putting yourself out there - having an assertive personality is the most important thing. I don't think women are destroying anything, it's just the ugliness of human nature is more visible nowadays.

Blame the very rich and the businesses who benefit from cheap labor if you think everything is going to shit.
>>
File: 1449698296883.jpg (55 KB, 945x600) Image search: [Google]
1449698296883.jpg
55 KB, 945x600
Women are in a way amorphous blobs when it comes to evolution.

Men had to kill or be killed based on the physical and social traits they evolved and both promote and defend their civilization from groups of other men. If they failed, everything was taken and their genes died. It's the instinctual job of men to fight and die for their people.

Women exist only to fuck the winner and that is how it's always been and always will be
>>
>>26581352
Exceptions don't disprove the rule

Your talking about hundreds of millions of people some of them will be different

But the majority of people behave in predictable manners
>>
>>26581466
Don't educated and wealthy people have less children? Don't wealthier nations have lower fertility rates?

It doesn't fit the social darwinist narrative at all.
>>
>>26581524
>don't minorities do this and that opposite
They are still minorities
>>
>>26579500
Fuck off fatty.

not original
>>
>>26581524
Okay? ?? We are at the peak of our society we can't fix it this is the decline

We are rich lazy and effeminate we allowed women to control things and he society is going to shit

What Is being educated going to do when Islamic armies are roaming your countryside
>>
>>26577904
Post your disgusting cunt
>>
>>26577819
Posted this video yesterday and got not even a single reply
>>
>>26577819
Good. I hope western women get raped and beaten by the hundreds of thousands.

Humanity isnt worth fighting for. The west is dead and women arent worth saving. I dont care anymore. I see this shit everyday and it just doesnt matter now, its become depressing.

Oh well. Ill just move into the woods and be a hermit I suppose.
>>
>>26577819

>80% of women reproduce
>only 40% of men do

The pills are getting harder and harder to swallow, this video killed me, I know I'll never going to make it, I'll kill myself in a few years that's for sure.
>>
>>26581636
I am sorry. I would have replied and tried to get the thread going if I was awake.
>>
>>26577819
>Women's nature makes them inherently want to destroy their own peoples
I highly doubt that. In addition if this was true, they haven't been very successful so I'm still not worried nor convinced.
>>
>>26581646
Sorry but it's always been that way. Not all of them kill themselves, they get hookers.
>>
>>26581606
I just find social darwinist arguments incredibly inconsistent. They come on here and berate robots for being poor and beta and say this is why it's good you're being removed from the gene pool. But they can't explain why the richest countries have the lowest fertility rates, and that educated and career-driven people have less children.

Social darwinism isn't going on.
>>
>>26581675
>hey haven't been very successful so I'm still not worried nor convinced.

You do realise that, prior to the time we live in now, this world has mostly been completely dominated by men? Women had no say whatsoever in what happened
>>
I knew everything he talked about already.
>>
>>26581692
It isn't really social darwinism because as you said white couples tend to not have kids anyway, but there's still definitely a selection of partners based on their genes due to sexual freedom. I don't see what's so controversial about it.
>>
File: 1419356808303.jpg (141 KB, 800x1085) Image search: [Google]
1419356808303.jpg
141 KB, 800x1085
>>26577819
I'm all for hating women, but this guy is a scientifically illiterate idiot. I almost regurgitate everytime he references to an out of context study or falsely uses sociological and biological terms.
Granted he does have some points, but he comes across as a /pol/ster making "science" in microsoft paint by piecing together uncited and misinterpreted studies, like a child.
>>
File: 1412281762152.png (233 KB, 522x487) Image search: [Google]
1412281762152.png
233 KB, 522x487
>>26578215
>women are hunting after the top 20 dudes and it's unfair as fuck, but on the other hand, why shouldn't they? I mean it only means making our society better and passing down better genes.

oh yeah I can't wait for society to become basically the empire of low IQ "professional" athletes and musicians killing each other for food
>>
>>26582050

ain't fooling us roastie.
>>
>>26580690

Reminder that this barely coherent wigger turd has exactly the same vote as you do.
>>
File: tumblr_noe8quPEmr1swy38po1_500.jpg (84 KB, 500x708) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_noe8quPEmr1swy38po1_500.jpg
84 KB, 500x708
>>26577819
>redpill
Is that a code for "sexual neurotic"?

>>26579749
>Logic is one of the core foundations of masculinity.
Bullshit! Men are more extreme. Most bag o'hammers are men. Most geniuses are men.
>>
>>26580690
This post smells like roastie
>>
>>26581796
>but there's still definitely a selection of partners based on their genes due to sexual freedom

He is saying that women's mate choices make no sense.

Think back to your high school days (these are the most crucial, honest and brutal years; no other time in your life will reveal as much about human nature in all its ugliness). Who were girls really crazy for? It wasn't shy introverts or boys who were good at sciences or math, often it wasn't even athletes (although obviously more than the former). It was just obnoxious pricks, 'class clowns', petty thugs, criminals, vandals, bullies, any of the kids who'd matured slightly faster than the others.

I still remember the most beautiful girl at our school and who she ended up going out with, one of them was someone I knew, a weedy little runt (shorter and skinnier than me, which is saying something) who got caught selling joints and boiled his hamster in the microwave. What in fuck's name did she see in him? I'm 26 and I still can't shake it off, it just opened my eyes about everything.

People fail to get what really turns girls on and gets them going, the "alpha/beta" paradigm is close but it still implies too many things that men think women value when they really don't.

I'm not saying we should bring back arranged marriage but I don't buy for a fucking minute this notion that women are inherently amazing judges of genetic fitness. It's completely ludicrous. One look at a trailer park'll disabuse you pretty quick of that idea.
>>
>>26582350
I'm pretty sure the ones claiming women select the "better genes" are roasties themselves trying to rationalize the fact they want to fuck psychotic thugs who beat them up.
>>
>>26578215
wow, your right, on your level of cuck and beta you just deserve to die alone and unhappy.
>>
>>26578307
his statement is anti fedora.
so you re the neckbeard.
>>
>>26578533
germany is overrun by immigrants and they keep coming.
>4chan brainwashing
thx for your hot opinions.
>>
>>26579797
>Even the glory of Rome
rome is still there btw
>>
>>26577819
Men are just as much to blame if not more so, you dumb cuck. You're just a nu male NEET who doesn't like to take responsibility.
>>
>>26577819
>Too fat and autistic to get a gf
>OH IT'S BECAUSE I'M WHITE HUH HUH

I don't even like feminist nor SJWs but this is full out autism

Women like this >>26579329 will cause WW3 simply for convincing the once calm Chad to do her sociopathic work. It's more than her ideology, it's her female nature to be cruel. I've seen feminist with this same mindset.
>>
>>26583183
>roasties convincing Chad to do anything

top kek, the betas are the white knight soldiers jumping on the front line ready to be killed for womyn, Chad doesn't give a fuck, womyn can't shame him into doing anything
>>
The silver lining is that feminism will be the first thing Islam destroys.
>>
>there is a strong correlation between how chastise women are and how advanced a society is.
This doesn't explain Middle Eastern countries where most of the rapefugees are coming from.
Middle Eastern culture is almost synonymous with Islam which is a very patriarchal religion.
However, the majority of those countries are utter shit.
Does anyone have an explanation for this besides "hurr sandniggers"?
>>
>>26583650
Shit culture
>>
>>26583183
>will cause WW3 simply for convincing the once calm Chad to do her sociopathic work
So I want to get rid of part of the problem like the video says and I'm being cruel? damn son
>>
>>26583512
White knights simply defend the roastie's shitty blog or some shit, Chads legit start wars for roasties.
>>
What about lesbians? Does the "female sexuality" model work for them too?
>>
>>26579071
>"i am random XDD"
>>
File: S1ngexB.jpg (439 KB, 1050x1080) Image search: [Google]
S1ngexB.jpg
439 KB, 1050x1080
The problem isn't women

The problem is the growing population of worthless nu-male NEET leeches who provide nothing for society because they're too pacified by enabling parents and the internet.
>>
>>26583692
Chad is the politician sending beta faggots to die in wars while he fucks the whores they left behind
>>
>>26583971
Don't be a victim blamer
>>
>>26583971
Nu males are results of the fruits of feminism. The only way to stop it is getting rid of single mothers and feminism once and for all.
>>
File: kenji3.jpg (65 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
kenji3.jpg
65 KB, 800x600
We should just have listened to him. The first time i played the game i just dissmissed everything he said, but now i truly see.

I failed you
>>
>>26583971
its one in the same problem

Did you watch the video? The women of the dying society become sluts, the men become feminized faggots or Robot NEETS
>>
>>26577819
why is this vid becoming such a meme?
ive seen it being posted fucking everywhere
>>
>>26586203

Because it is a well done video that encompases what is wrong with modern progressivism and why we need to stop it at all costs.

Its what /pol/ /r9k/ MGTOW, The red Pill alt-right bloggers have been saying for years.

every time some fucking roastie comes in here and says

>LOL you just cant get laid faggot

you can show them this, the problem with our degenerate society is that WE ARE KILLING OURSELVES.
>>
>>26577819
>18 minutes
nigga I ain't watchin that, summary
>>
>>26586642
its good.

Take 20 minutes away from porn and watch it.
Thread replies: 128
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.