[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Be Like Jason
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: BeLikeJason.jpg (64 KB, 1053x380) Image search: [Google]
BeLikeJason.jpg
64 KB, 1053x380
/r9k/, meet Jason.

Jason is a young black man who sings and dances. Growing up, Jason was polite and respectful towards women. He loved his girlfriend. He would apologise whenever he made a mistake, he referred to her as his "It Girl".

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oGUHRXT-wA

Everything seemed good with Jason. He was even going to get married to the girl! He thought he was going to be with her forever. He was such a nice guy, what could go wrong?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zRCsZ5a3aCM

But suddenly, she left him. Jason didn't know what he had done wrong. Then he realised.

HE WAS A NICE GUY.

So Jason changed. Jason became a bad boy. He started smoking weed, popping pills, swearing. And suddenly, the girls loved him. Yeah, he wasn't getting married anymore, but he was getting women.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juN6xIKIvRk

Don't be a Nice Guy forever. Be Like Jason.

>i told her shut the fuck up because she loves it when i talk like that
>i just wanna get you naked

Look at how Jason transformed over the years. He's gone from a fedora wearing neckbeard to an alpha male. The perfect specimen.
>>
hide PUA threads
don't respond to PUA posters
>>
File: derulo.gif (429 KB, 718x340) Image search: [Google]
derulo.gif
429 KB, 718x340
>>26577768
This isn't a PUA thread.

Jason didn't resort to learning from cringey "Pickup Artists". Jason did this on his own. Jason made this transformation for his own good.

This is a Jason thread.
>>
/r9k/, meet MC Ride.

MC Ride is a young man who raps and dances. Growing up, MC Ride was polite and respectful towards lost boys. He loved his rapping. He would apologise to his fans whenever he made a mistake.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HIrKSqb4H4A&list=PLt4eGp15AsOg6p6m2-s0C7M-6wijx-ETf
>>
>>26577796
Still shitty PUA propaganda.

>>26577717
Why do you believe that having sexual relations with as many women as possible is the ideal way to live your life?
How can you have such audacity, believing that you are the one who has found the absolute truth?

And honestly they both seem like scum.
>>
>>26577717
nigga look like gay Lloyd banks in the left pic
>>
OP Jason Derulo is on the DL if you didn't know
>>
>Jason Derulo height
>5ft 10in

>"I'm 6ft"

hahahahahahahaha
don't be like jason 'deluded manlet' derulo
>>
>>26580073
I'd be "on the DL" too if it meant I could fuck the women he's fucking.

He's doing a pretty good job at pretending.
>>
>shilling jason fucking derulo on /r9k/
>>
>>26580973
The down low is when black men who date/marry women or otherwise identify is straight also have sex with men. So yes, DL men have sex with women, I'm not sure why you weren't aware of this.
>>
>>26577717
>Be a rated PG- Chris Brown

Ew no.
>>
File: jason-derulo-naked-video.jpg (109 KB, 663x450) Image search: [Google]
jason-derulo-naked-video.jpg
109 KB, 663x450
>>26581082
He's hardly PG rated anymore.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=juN6xIKIvRk
>>
>>26581008
Where else would you shill him?
>>
>>26580286
That hair probably adds on a couple inches to be fair.
>>
>>26577717
Women don't want respect. This is made evident by the fact that most all women love being psuedo-raped during sex.

They love being dominated and submissive to men. They want to lose themselves in their man.
>>
>>26582960
Precisely.

And luckily, our friend Jason learned this before it was too late.

It's not too late for you either, /r9k/.

Be Like Jason.
>>
>>26577717
>girl friend
I already can't be like jason
>>
>>26583796
Well then you're already in luck! You get to skip the whole first part of Jason's plight!

You don't have to go through the heartbreak of getting dumped by your fiancee like Jason did.

Just instantly become the alpha specimen that Jason is today.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.