[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had a job interview today and I want to tell you about it.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: wpid-depressed-young-man.jpg (14 KB, 480x270) Image search: [Google]
wpid-depressed-young-man.jpg
14 KB, 480x270
I had a job interview today and I want to tell you about it. It's a long story but it has a point so bear with me: My interview was broken up into two half-hour segments, one with the head of the department which I was applying (male) and one with an executive of the company (female).

The segment with the male went great: We had excellent banter, he seemed pleased with my experience, and I came away from the conversation very excited about the position. Everything an interview should be. The segment with the female... not that good. She was clearly not prepared, would rather be doing something else, every other sentence was "do you have any questions", she puffed up her experience. It was harder to keep the conversation going naturally. And then the kicker: When we leave, she directs me to the emergency exit. And the office was on the 43rd floor. So around the 33rd flight it dawned on me that I was not supposed to be in the emergency stairwell, and that I probably set off an alarm leaving through the door to which she directed me. I became very afraid that I would have to leave through another emergency door to get through the lobby, setting off another alarm and greatly humiliating myself in the process. I was terrified. Thankfully, the 18th floor was wide open because they were doing construction, so I walked through a darkened, gutted office floor to get to the elevators that took me down the rest of the way.

I wanted to share this with you because I have this simple question: Why are men so much better at interviewing candidates to jobs than women?
>>
>>26577714
I hope my experience can help someone in any case.
>>
>>26577714
I wish I could help anon but I never had an interview, I was called once for one but I was busy for the whole day they wanted me to come and I actually believed when the person on the phone said they will call me with another date
:(
Now I am learning blackjack and I want to open a sports betting account
>>
>>26577714
Of all the shitty retarded stories I have read in my miserable life this is probably the most shitty and retarded of all.
>>
>>26577714
are you able to contact the man interviewer? send him an email or call him asking about the position itself, and then casually VERY SKILLFULLY include some bantz about how the office only has an emergency exit.
>>
lmao you think she walked you to a stairwell on the 43rd fucking floor by mistake?

get bent shitlord patriarchy, your white maleness basically fucking raped her anyway. that position is reaerved for women and minorities, you know
>>
>>26578779
she didn't exactly walk me to it, she just pointed to the exit sign and said "go there" in so many words.
>>
>>26577714
write a complaint and tell them they lost a good potential employee, end with something like "it's unfortunate that this ruined my experience with you, i hope you do well in the future" something like that, make it clear you won't work for them
>>
it was a test of your abilities to think for yourself and make decisions like a fucking man.
You failed.
Lesson 1 - never trust that anyone knows what they're doing, assume incompetence.
When someone directs you to an emergency exit, don't fucking take it. Look at them and say "this is an emergency exit."
Don't just meek your way through it like an idiot.
She learned more about you in her "interview" than the guy did in his.
>>
>>26579487
fucking women and their shit tests.
>>
File: 1440968854401.png (4 KB, 185x186) Image search: [Google]
1440968854401.png
4 KB, 185x186
I hate to break this OP, but you are probably unnattractive. Women (particularly the kind of women who would be in a potion of authority) respond to attractiveness above all else, wheras men respond to personality above all else. The second a women sees someone she deems unattractive, she tunes out.
>>
>>26580248
and then leads you to an emergency exit?
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.