[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Checkmate sexists
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3
File: realtalk.jpg (68 KB, 603x640) Image search: [Google]
realtalk.jpg
68 KB, 603x640
Checkmate sexists
>>
Getting kicked in the nuts is 100 dels.
>>
>>26577485
DUDE CLUMP OF CELLS LMAO
>>
>>26577485
Too bad this isn't enough too stop stupid cunts from shitting out babies.
>>
File: 1455634971460.jpg (217 KB, 655x884) Image search: [Google]
1455634971460.jpg
217 KB, 655x884
>implying implications
I'll let this sage tell you whats up.
>>
Men have a higher tolerance to pain than women, in childbirth the bain releases a lot of pain killers basically. Also, there is no measurmant for pain
>>
http://factsfromfiction.blogspot.com/2012/05/human-body-handles-45-dels-units-of.html
>>
>>26577485
http://factsfromfiction.blogspot.no/2012/05/human-body-handles-45-dels-units-of.html

Nice b8
>>
Yeah and women also orgasm during child birth
>>
>>26577513
That's a big lawn.
>>
'dels' are a load if bullshit. There's no way to measure pain in units like that because pain is subjective. Different people feel different amounts of pain for the same amount of damage, heck some people don't even feel pain at all.
>>
>>26577513
Nice picture anon. But doesn't the pain of giving birth last a lot longer?
>>
>>26577485
nice arbitrary unit
>>
I bumped my head on a doorframe the other day and it was 670 DEL
>>
>>26577485
You do know that this isn't the stone age anymore and nearly every pregnant woman gets pain medicines, etc for child birth right?
>>
>>26577646
I woke up this morning and the realisation that life was still shit, my dream was only a dream and there was only despair in the world immediately hit me up with about 11,700 DEL.
>>
>>26577513

So he's saying, from childbirth there is gain and it is a desirable thing to endure but getting kicked in the balls is only negative? Surely then getting a papercut is worse than childbirth, by that logic
>>
>women are forced to give birth
>>
1) It's only painful the first time.
2) Every woman gets an epidural unless their vaginas are monstrously open anyway.
3) Nice subjective unit fuckface.
>>
>dude numbers lol
>>
Fact: 90% of women experience orgasm during childbirth.
>>
>>26577690
You are the definition of retarded, kid. Go look in the mirror and meditate on how worthless you really are.
>>
>>26577683
I kek'd quite a bit at this
>>
Being a homo like OP is 666 del (unit) of pain

Poor guy =/
>>
>>26577485
Pain can't be measured in absolute terms
>>
Women who have experienced kidney stones have described it as being excruciatingly worse than childbirth, and kidney stones in a male is objectively confirmed to be more painful to pass than the female variety (mostly due to duration of pain).

Checkmate, feminists.
>>
I have literally seen posts where a new mom was like "I had my son circumcised because it hurt to give birth, so he should hurt down there too"
>>
>>26577646

Kekking with a unique post
>>
File: Cry.jpg (35 KB, 535x577) Image search: [Google]
Cry.jpg
35 KB, 535x577
>>26578036
>tfw cut
>>
>>26577683

That del feel
>>
>>26577582
This.

Also painkillers.

checkmate woman your move.
>>
>>26577485
If that's true then a human can bear more than 45 units faggot
>>
>>26577485
Giving birth is easily avoided, is optional, has a nine month period for preparation, and will usually only happen maybe once or twice if it does happen.
Can you say the same about accidentally sitting on your testicles?
>>
>>26578363

Yeah cause mothers are superhuman you fuccboi
>>
>implying the gender engineered for physical violence doesn't tolerate more pain
>>
I realized I was a failure at life and I immediately fell to the floor as Donald trump went down on me and gave me a small loa*n of a million DELs

*d
>>
My mom said she thinks giving birth is worse for men because they have to just stand there and can't do anything to help.
Not really relevant but I thought it was cute.
>>
>>26577513
That looks like something my 40-something aunt would share on Facebook desu
>>
>>26578457
I like your mom
tell her I said that
>>
>>26578485
she sounds cool desu
>>
Bitch, you think you can handle infinity^infinity DELs?
Cause that's the amount of pain I went through from how much I cringed when I read your post.
>>
>>26577879
He's right though. Childbirth gives you a baby and getting kicked in the nuts gets you nothing like a paper cut would.
Still a cool and witty picture though.
>>
>>26577485

>sexists

Never use words invented by Jewish "intellectuals". Never.

Besides: why am I supposed to respect women because they were unlucky enough to be born human as human incubators? It's like having respect for a guy that was hit by lightning 7 times in his life. Sucks for him, but why is that a reason to admire him. Lmfao.

Besides, I am 90% sure that this image was removed from somebody's colon.
>>
>>26578688

So not content with pure sexism you've added racism too?
>>
>tfw you are a cesarean baby and have therefore never touched a vagina
>>
>>26578834

Beta from birth, dels beyond counting
>>
>>26577568
for some
>>
Women feel pain we get it we all do, when will this generation of selfishness cease to exist?
>>
>>26577485
>writing (unit) makes something a unit
Go suck 900 kul (unit) of cock OP
>>
>>26577485
>the human body can't survive 45
>yet every birth is 57

Why are we not extinct
Thread replies: 50
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.