[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sperg job interview
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: 1454710326974.jpg (20 KB, 360x270) Image search: [Google]
1454710326974.jpg
20 KB, 360x270
Hi /r9k/ ,i got the first job interview of my life tomorrow and im a social retard who didn't speak with anyone in months, when i start talking in front of more than 2 people i get panic attacks that are extremely visible like shaking very hard my face going all red and extreme mumbling.
My question is how do robots counter that ,how do you seem normal, or how do you stop your panic attacks, im sure some of you can and have some good advice.
Please help me /r9k/ ,plz im desperate
>>
Got prescribed anxiety medicine. It's pretty easy if you know your doctor.
>>
>>I was on xanax and ssri for a few months ,it helped alot but it made me forget stuff that i heard 10 minutes ago, would be a good ideea to take just one just for the interview but i got none left and i cant possibly get any by tomorrow
>>
File: 35467.jpg (38 KB, 258x266) Image search: [Google]
35467.jpg
38 KB, 258x266
Bumping with adorable hamster picture
>>
File: 1446592503179.jpg (2 MB, 2000x1686) Image search: [Google]
1446592503179.jpg
2 MB, 2000x1686
Bumping with this painting
>>
>>26577413
Where's da job interview?
>>
>>26577837
That's just too lewd.
>>
>>26577851
A local car delership
>>
>>26577995
What's the position?
>>
>>26578084
missionary position for the express purpose of reproduction
>>
>>26577413
>first interview of my life
early job interviews are pretty easy op. If they called you and you have exactly 0 work experience I don't think they expect much.
I've found unless you completely fuck it up most entry level minimum wage retard positions are just looking for a body to fill that position. So don't sweat it too much.
>>
>>26577413
To be honest, I can't help you with legit panic attacks, but I find that preparation helps me with anxiety. Like, if i know what questions are gonna be asked and I prepared answers, i'm not as nervous. Like when they ask you "tell me about yourself", you talk about your work experience, internships, or just personal experience with the work, or if they ask "why should we hire you", you say that you're a team player who promotes synergy and never gives less than 110%, blah blah blah.

>>26577995
You get a panic attack from talking to more than 2 people, yet you want to work at a car dealership? become a factory worker instead. The factory i worked at didn't even do any interviews, they just hired me on the spot (it was for a summer job though, not permanent)
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.