[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/plan/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5
File: action-plan-icon2.png (43 KB, 334x254) Image search: [Google]
action-plan-icon2.png
43 KB, 334x254
Do you robots have a plan for your life? I realize a lot of you are NEETs that have given up on life but surely some of you are trying to get out of your pit of despair.

Please come share your plans, goals, and ambitions.
>>
File: 1454296426251.jpg (48 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1454296426251.jpg
48 KB, 640x480
Yeah OP I've got a plan. I realized that as a balding at 19, 6/10, anxiety filled, acne riddled, 5'9 manlet that I would need to work hard to not end up killing myself. So far my plan is to finish school, become a hospitalist, work 7 days on 7 days off making 300k in some pretty wilderness village, and travel the globe fucking high end prostitutes on my weeks off. I used to dream of falling in love but I don't see that happening for me.
>>
>>26577154
Sounds like a decent life. Don't give up on love to early though mate. 19 is incredibly young.

As for me I want to get better at drawing and create fantastic works. I will never show them to anyone and then upon my death my genius will finally be realized
>>
Been working hard to escape NEEThood. Just a few months ago I didn't have a cell phone, drivers license, or any friends. I was a complete shut-in that hadnt left my parents house since highschool(almost 22 now).
Now I have a decent phone, a license and some normie drinking buddies courtesy of my brother. I also got really fit in my NEEThood from years of angry weightlifting and calisthenics.
Still have a ways to go, I need a job, a car, and my own place. But it feels good to finally get off my ass and make some progress. I guess I'll try to use the national guard as a way to help pay for school.
>>
Transfer from CC, get a CS degree, ask my crush out once I get a car. Those are my goals right now.
>>
Work on a WOOF farm this spring
Trim weed/harvest beets/carny in the fall
Travel to Mexico & South America in the winter
?????????????????
>>
>>26577053
>move out mother's house
>travel around, staying in airbnb apartments, first around the UK and then Europe
I am so fucking close. So close. I just need to pack my bags and go out the door. But I am terrified of the normies I will have to interact with along the way.
>>
File: christmas frog.jpg (100 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
christmas frog.jpg
100 KB, 400x400
>going to be 21 soon
>only plan is to finish college with a good grade
i literally cant construct a future for myself in my head
there is absolutely nothing for me, girls dont like me, i cant make friends, what future could there possibly be?
probably just academia for as long as possible so i dont have to do anything
>>
>>26578224
>A journey of a thousand miles away begins with a single step
>>
File: pimp-bender.jpg (45 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
pimp-bender.jpg
45 KB, 1024x768
>>26577053
>be me
>18 years old
>1 year to end school
>still KV
>get ECDL Full Standard
>make myself /fit/ not for aestethic but for physical endurance and strength
>get a popular apartment (flats given to poor people by the government, the rent is based on the salary), obv the neighbourhood will be full of criminals
>get hired in some business as a informatic security tech or some shit
>save enough money while improving myself in many option, mostly financially
>will have access to drugs for stress and insomnia
>losing my v card as soon as possible, I'm making a plan for that too

PLAN B
>join the army for 1 year to take some time and man up
>if I nothing found join police after military for 4 years
>back to the final point of plan A

Many robots probably given up and surrendered to be either slaves of normies or fat autistic and degenerate neet
not me
I swear I'll fuck this world up
>>
>>26578350
*thousand miles
>fucking autocorrect
>>
>>26578224
That's what I plan on doing, I said that by august I will definitely have left, but I could go any day
I'm scared of leaving, but I know that if I stay here I'll end up killing myself before 20
Where in Europe do you plan to visit? I'm in the uk too, so was planning to take the Eurostar to paris, I'd like to see parts of Italy
Venice, Florence and Rome, but I know they would be very expensive to visit
>>
>>26578350
true

I made one step once before and it was generally an unpleasant experience. But I gotta try again. This time with alcohol and for longer.
>>
>>26578423
you should stay in youth hostels and shit, or the caritas
also city like venices are enjoyable to visit only as peregrines, not as tourists, you have to go in dark street and find yourself
it sounds like a meme but it isnt
>>
>>26578455
uh, I didn't quite understand that
>peregrines
the bird?
>>
>>26578364
Basic training will turn you to a proto-chad. Go with that

Plus you can go to uni for free if you're in the military
>>
I've applied for a dishwashing job. If I don't get that I'll probably just give up and die.
>>
>>26578423
awesome

I said I'd leave last January...

But this year I've got to do it I think. Do or die. Hopefully in the next week or two.

> I'll end up killing myself before 20
>tfw 28
but yeah that is exactly my feeling. I got pretty close to an heroing. I've got no other choice.

>Where in Europe do you plan to visit?
Probably cheap places. Prague, eastern Europe. Portugal sounds like it might be cheap and sunny. France.
Most of it seems cheaper than UK though.

Thought about eurostar since I hate flying. But to get to eastern europe you really do need to fly.

I gotta try just some city in the UK first. Maybe Bristol since it's close.

>>26578455
youth hostels are scary, all those normies. I need a self contained apartment I can retreat into if it all gets too much as well.
>>
File: pellegrino.jpg (17 KB, 201x251) Image search: [Google]
pellegrino.jpg
17 KB, 201x251
>>26578486
pic related

also nobody rated my beautiful bender greentext plan
>>
Well, in 9-10 weeks I'll have failed university, then I'll have a great excuse to put a fucking bullet in my head.

If only I had a gun.
>>
No plans anymore. Got laid off last month, but I was preparing for it so had some savings. Moved to a cheaper place and am NEET now. Don't feel like working anymore tho. Hopefully I'll get on UI.

After that, who knows?
>>
>>26578520
>youth hostels are scary, all those normies. I need a self contained apartment I can retreat into if it all gets too much as well.

You cannot be afraid of normies, Anon
Actually the point of a trip is to learn more and become more courageous
>>
I have the gun and location set for my suicide. Now to wait till something sets me off.
>>
>>26578520
Prague does look beautiful, I assumed it would be quite expensive to stay there as well
Unless you stay in a youth hostel, but I really don't want to do that
Not sure what there would be to see in the slav lands, but if you want to see it...
>>
>>26578567
>Actually the point of a trip is to learn more and become more courageous
Yes. Absolutely. But I still gotta start small. I plan to spend some hours every day exposing myself to normies which I cannot really do in my current (rural) location

>>26578641
>Prague does look beautiful, I assumed it would be quite expensive to stay there as well
well, in comparison to UK prices, it's a lot cheaper. It's one of the cheaper places in Europe. NomadList is a good place for info.
My guideline is what I would pay for a long term apartment in UK. Short term apartments are usually much more expensive. So in Prague, I could get a better and cheaper short term apartment than I'd pay for in UK.
>>
>>26578641
Prague is very cheap and got the best cheap beer in EU
with 50 cents if I am right you can get 0.5 litres of 10% alcoholic 9/10 beer, even lemon flavoured and shit
beer is optimal to make friends and loose the v card
also slav girls are known to be good looking and whores too
the thing you should worry about is the cold
idk where you live but from someone from southern europe it would be very hard
>>
>>26577053
hell yeah I got a plan nigga. Decided to make the most out of my body shape and temper, I'm training to be a certified bodyguard. Once it's done I'll travel the chink world offering my services like that one aussie soldier did. I'm 6ft tall so pretty much gonna do it on easy mode. Come at me you gook headed midgets.
>>
>>26577053
I want to finish college (applied science), get a bachelors in a relevant field, then join the military if they will have me. Then I go back to do postgraduate education (ideally a PhD) and go on to work in research. I hope to significantly advance our understanding of humans and how they function in some way or another. I also want to develop my creativity on the side, writing, creating art and practising joinery. My ultimate endgoal is to have a modestly sized but high quality home set on multiple acres of land with a nice wife and six beautiful children.
Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.