[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Instagram thread. I'm assuming many of you have fake instagrams
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: insta.png (146 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
insta.png
146 KB, 300x300
Instagram thread.

I'm assuming many of you have fake instagrams you need followers for, for trolling purposes. A few of you probably even have real ones that have a pathetic number of followers. Post your IG, other anons will follow you.

Rules:

1. No exposing the fake accounts/people pretending to be Stacy/Chad
2. No trolling the real accounts
3. You must follow back any robot who follows you
4. Like a couple posts etc to keep things legit looking
>>
Bump. Surely this applies to some of you
>>
get a fucking life dude
>>
>>26577194
That was r-rude, anon
>>
>Social media
>instagram out of all of them

GET THE FUCK OUT

why are there so many normies here now?
>>
>>26577244
>fake accounts

Clearly to troll normies
>>
>>26577287
>trolling

I may not have a life but thats just immature and gay

Im making one right now.
>>
>>26577360
Yeah, I was thinking of making one just to troll the shit out of all these Chads/Stacys at my uni
>>
>>26577381
Heres a bump for (you)
>>
Why don't we pick someone and make them a social media star?
>>
>>26578829
I like this idea. Someone post their sad insta
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.