[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Mental Illness General
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5
File: brendan.jpg (31 KB, 456x320) Image search: [Google]
brendan.jpg
31 KB, 456x320
Bipolar retard reporting in. I used to be smart, and then I started on antipsychotics and zoloft. Now I'm a retard. The only benefit of this is that it takes me an extremely long time to orgasm, so I'll be able to last a long time in bed if I ever have sex.
>>
Come on. I know you're out there.
>>
>>26576922
At least check my dubs
>>
>>26578880
You mean those dubs!
>>
>>26579289
No, those
>>
File: 1414907660737.jpg (92 KB, 600x533) Image search: [Google]
1414907660737.jpg
92 KB, 600x533
>>26576922
Where do I meet crazy women besides the loony bin? Think bipolar, borderline, and histrionic.
>>
>>26579355
Why would you want to meet a bipolar woman? Bipolar people are a mess.
>>
Get off the drugs. You are most likely not bipolar. Much more likely that you have Major Depression Disorder. Even more likely that you are suffering from an inferiority complex which is nurtured by the popular culture and your own self-defeating behavior. Unless you are completely unable to function without the drugs, stop taking them. Go to Cognitive Behavioral Therapy in stead, and start changing your harmful thinking/behavior patterns. Antipsychotics are literally a chemical lobotomy..if you continue to take them your hormone-producing glands will start to fail, your frontal temporal lobe will deteriorate and you will suffer from early-onset dimentia. I would site everything I have said but I don't fucking feel like it. You are being used as a test-subject by druggists and doctors and you aren't getting anything in return. I was also diagnosed with bipolar...true bipolar manifests itself so harshly that if you ever went to an institution and saw the people who actually have it you would know that you don't have it at all .
>>
>>26579355
I have all three. You can meet me at the bathroom of the newest club snorting cocaine off the toilet

>>26579449
this so much

people cant deal with my shit.

dont fetishize mental illness
>>
>>26579449
Because I'm also bipolar and feed off of their energy.
>>26579493
That's just dirty, why not just coke up at home before going out?
>>
>>26579453
I'm bipolar rapid cycling and the last episode I had ruined my relationships with my college friends
>ran around the dorm floor screaming and dancing
>inhaled febreeze
>ate garbage
>attacked one of my female friends
>thought I was a God who could read minds
>thought I could use mind control
>Hallucinated demons

It only lasted a day, which is why I was not comitted. I have been diagnosed by a psychiatrist.
>>
>>26579517
>thinks cocaine lasts a long time

nigga pls,i always pregame coke lines before actally going out,but you need to do lines every 20 minutes to get it going.

and do it at the club because they have better sound system then what i have lul
>>
>>26579533
yea you might have a mild form of it. the drugs are actually bad for you though. you made it all the way to college, so you're really not as bad as you think. psychiatrists have a much different idea of therapy than psychologists..and psychiatrists are not the ultimate authority...just saying. people who are afflicted with true bipolar are usually institutionalized from a very young age and are never able to live a normal life.
>>
>>26579575
I made it to college which is where I started to develop it. If I had to do it all over the way I am now, I would never make it.
>>
>>26579574
Coke lasts me a bit but I rarely do it, I don't like clubs anyway, too many human bodies
>>
>>26579594
eh, i think you're just masking your social phobias and inferiority complex behind a convenient diagnosis and drug haze..just sayin senpai.
>>
>>26576922
RIP thread. Please respond
>>
>>26579713
Kek. Mania is social phobia?
>>
File: 135432567536.jpg (67 KB, 484x593) Image search: [Google]
135432567536.jpg
67 KB, 484x593
Been diagnosed with a few things, given anti-psychotics for a long time, gotten hospitalized twice... the works.

I stopped seeing my doctor though and got off the meds. For now I'm self-medicating with stimulants. And it feels so very good.
>>
>>26581539
No but people can act out in ways that resemble mania when they are poorly adjusted to social situations...e.g. sperging out might look like mania...Mania is a weeks to months long episode where a person absolutely will become violent, inappropriately sexual and self-destructive..the reason it is important to diagnose people who actually suffer from Bipolar is that most of them commit really bad criminal acts and there has to be a way to mitigate their punishment. Seriously, I don't want to minimize what you're going through but a false diagnosis will do more harm than good.
>>
>>26581668
I have mania when I'm alone though. Where does social phobia apply then?
>>
>>26581668
I have been manic for over a week as well.
>>
Boring clinical depression reporting in. I feel like I have the gayest mental illness. I don't act crazy or do anything extreme. If it was any time before the last 100 years then nobody would give a shit. Better than being thrown in a dark asylum I guess.

New drugs soon. Been trying citalopram 40mg but I don't notice any change.
>>
>>26581870
Well I don't know man, it could be mania. I have just had a really shit experience being drugged for Bipolar..went to a different psych and received a different diagnosis..this has happened at least 3 times, the most consistent diagnosis being Bipolar 1, but also getting Borderline Personality Disorder and Major Depressive Disorder...not to mention that it was speculated when I was a kid that I was high functioning autistic...so to me the issue is very complicated, and just eating pills that wreck your body's homeostasis and deteriorate your brain to escape the possible consequences of living in my own head and figuring it out seems insane to me...and if my Bipolar was really fucking bad i would probably be literally dead or in a mental hospital long term or in prison...this is what happens to people with *actual* bipolar usually.
>>
>>26581941
Mine is an odd case because I developed it from having Lyme disease. I also have visual hallucinations
>>
>>26582157
woah that is strange. are you from the NE? everyone i meet with lymes disease is from Vermont, i'm not even kidding. I have yet to go camping up there for that reason even though I hear that it is fuckin gorgeous. i hope you get better, bro. i wouldn't sell yourself out though. i had a gf who really just had minor borderline and she let herself believe she had bipolar/schizoaffective, was drugged for years...she's 27 now and lives in a fucking old-folks home...lots of people get into this racket...the state signs you up for disability and then you are put into an institution which takes that money and you don't get shit. it's scary.
>>
File: nervouspepe.jpg (8 KB, 241x228) Image search: [Google]
nervouspepe.jpg
8 KB, 241x228
>>26582229
> everyone i meet with lymes disease is from Vermont
I live in vt
>>
I don't know what's wrong with me to scared to see a therapist. I feel like everything is a movie and when someone trys talking to me it feels like it's a weird interactive one. I don't feel close to anyone. I constantly think about suicide and killing others.
>>
>>26582229
That's funny because I had an appointment with my psychiatrist where she explained that i have possible schizoaffective disorder.
>>
>>26582460
Depersonalization. You're just going crazy, dont worry.
>>
>>26582473
>You're just going crazy, dont worry.
well that doesn't help I feel like I should do what is in my mind but I don't because I don't have a good plan to avoid getting caught.
>>
>>26582497
I have depersonalization sometimes, but its pretty rare. What do you mean avoid getting caught for your mind's plans?
>>
File: 1437794288370.jpg (75 KB, 601x601) Image search: [Google]
1437794288370.jpg
75 KB, 601x601
>schizphrenic delusions have been coming back again the past few days

WHY IS EVERYONE OUT TO GET ME?
>>
>>26582229
I'm from Minnesota. I got lyme disease from going in the woods. I have been a completely different person ever since with a mental illness that is all over the place and hard to diagnose. I've read up on it a bit now. It sounds like many other people have the same problem.
>>
>>26582460
>26582460
you are watching too much t.v. depersonalization disorder is serious. feeling depersonalized because you spend over 9000 hours/day on 4chan or playing vidya and don't interact with people enough is just an unfortunate pattern of behavior. you should see a therapist. try not to take any Atypical Antipsychotics.

>>26582461
what's really funny is that schizoaffective was excluded from the DSM-V (the most recent psychiatric diagnostics manual)

A tone of psychiatrists should be fired..much like me when i worked at taco bell and fucked up every order because i just didn't care.
>>
>>26582533
not trying to sound edgy or whatever but I constantly think about breaking into a house and killing who ever is in it and bashing their fucking head in and watching them as the life is sucked out of their body
>>
>>26582577
I get that sometimes. I really want to hurt someone. It feels like it would be thrilling. Maybe I should join a boxing club or something.
>>
>>26582603
I don't want to just hurt them I want them to be dead.
>>
>>26582634
you probably just haven't experienced any real loss or suffering and compensate with morbid curiosity. Join the marines.
>>
>>26582854
>Join the marines.
I can't join any military.
>>
OP here. How can I join the military with bipolar on my record? Will they still let me in? I want to die epicly.
>>
>>26581628
>tfw have all of those except >tfw I'm hungry

At least I have my food, right guys?
>>
Who /poo poo stinky/ here?
>>
>>26584503
watcha mean?
>>
>>26584627
You know what I mean m8
>>
>>26584659
I don't thought m8, are you talking about just being stinky?
Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.