[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Don't you hate that feeling when yet again you realize the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5
Don't you hate that feeling when yet again you realize the girl you've been talking to isn't that into you
Shit ruins my day
>>
>>26576777
she was never into you, atleast not yet because her plan A hasnt failed, your still plan B and she needs to give you false hope.
>>
>>26576800
We fucked a few times but Idk where things went wrong
Last week was her birthday, I drew her a card and bought her some candy, we went out with her friend to a bar and I got kinda drunk and kissed her in front of people
Since then it's been me initiating text first since and she doesn't reply a lot
I thought we were having a good time man
>>
Or am I too normie to be here because I managed to get sex

Ive slept with more than.a few women and I think the 0 attachment hookups make me lonlier than I was before
>>
>>26576913

back off for a few days and stop feeding her attention

if she doesn't respond then just move on
>>
File: 1454566567224.jpg (21 KB, 500x364) Image search: [Google]
1454566567224.jpg
21 KB, 500x364
>>26577045
Yeah, I know that's what I.have to do but that shit just ruins my day makes me think the mgtow guys are right and I should just stay away from girls cause the stress ain't worth it
She deleted her Facebook a few days back and I asked her if she had blocked me and she said "Thanks for thinking that I wouldn't tell you if I didn't want to talk to you, haha"
But like
That's what always happens
>>
>>26577139
I think I should save myself the chance at embarrassing myself further and delete her number
>>
>>26577168
Sound like a sound plan lads?
>>
>>26577248
Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz hold me
>>
>>26577337
Does anyone have any advice
>>
>>26577398
Bumpin for lack of human contact
>>
>>26577470
Thinking I really ought to delete her number since I still haven't gotten a response about watching a movie tonight but I'm hesitant, I dunno why, do you know the answer, void?
>>
>>26577503
Someone talk me into it
>>
>>26577534
You really think I should, Me?
>>
>>26577548
Yes I do, past me, but maybe future me has some advice
>>
>>26577503
>>26577534
>>26577548
>>26577580
Delete her number you fucking faggot.

It's okay to let go, man. Just let go.
>>
File: 4.png (107 KB, 800x388) Image search: [Google]
4.png
107 KB, 800x388
>>26576777

That picture fucked me up OP

Fuck you man
>>
>>26577580
>>26577598
Of course you should past us, and that Anon OS right we are a faggot. You should have known she didn't really want anything special with you after she fucked you the first night you hung out. It was like that with the past few girls, you should know by now that all women want from you is dick, not your mind or soul, once they see any of that from you they leave, you weren't meant for intimacy
Go take a shower and get ready for class and when you're done and see that she still hasn't been fucked to respond, you're gonna delete her number and save some face you clingy twat you don't need anyone else and you will never find someone who wants to stay anyways
>>
I've experienced the opposite. I'm crushing on a girl at the workplace. I googled her name and found out she is into the same kind of obscure music I am and seems to enjoy traditional "feminine" hobbies. I'm still to paranoid to talk to her though, especially since people keep accusing me of being autistic.
>>
>>26577664
if you have a "crush" then you deserve to be fucked up
>>
You guys piss me the fuck off. Stop getting hung up on one single bitch. She doesn't like you? Move on, fuck her she doesn't deserve you

I only want what's best for you faggots
>>
>>26578022
I know man but this happens every God damned time and it hurts every time
Starting to think I really should stop hitting on girls cause it just hurts me
>>
>>26578152
Well what do you expect, me? Your insides are ugly, look at you, you're talking to yourself on a Japanese cartoon website
>>
>>26578296
Oh come on, us, it's not that bad, everyone has insecurities and wants to be loved
Right..?
>>
>>26578296
Shut your mouth faggot
>>
>>26578349
Not like this, you creep
Thank God you actually deleted her number at least no one else has to know
>>
>>26577168
>>26577248
>>26577337
>>26577398
>>26577470

Stop being a whiny bitch. It's your fault for assuming she would fall for you, you only torture yourself with those expectations and the preliminary attachment.. Either set her aside as a friend if you're that fucking desperate or move on. Easier said than done for some but jeez.
>>
>>26578371
Oh come on, you don't have to insult me. I'm you after all, and were the only people we can count on
Glad I took your advice though now I can't send anymore needy texts
Just, why does it turn out this way every time..
>>
File: 1441832756810.png (62 KB, 320x287) Image search: [Google]
1441832756810.png
62 KB, 320x287
>>26576777
i haven't been talking to any girls

ever
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.