[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This black boy has a point desu
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 24
File: maxresdefault.jpg (62 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
62 KB, 1280x720
This black boy has a point desu:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pjVhKaEjc0&ebc=ANyPxKr7sSa-5XuA1YogMD9d4P5vCqAtd1uMpIEZMHvfBdQvLtPQDBnnjR8KLs2ybQA3zGCGRFdTAHh-6ooZT6dTl_zd-HSJRg

(watch the whole thing...to fully get it)
>>
>>26576763
>how can we better ourselves

lol all the rap mentality and drug "game" is at fault here.
>>
What's sad is black people WILL rip his fucking head off for speaking the truth.

At the same time, everyone here will rip his fucking head off just for being black (not that the opinions in this shithole really matter).
>>
>>26576820

Good thinking grandpa
>>
god damn nigger.
he does have a god damn poin-
ah i can't do this i might throw up
>>
He seems cool. Definitely educated and looks like he has his shit together.

I'd hang out with him. Maybe play video games too him too.
>>
>>26576863
thanks

i don't really care i don't understand what is this thing doing on r9k
>>
>>26576950
/pol/ and /r9k/ are interchangeable
>>
>>26576763
>>26576840

He's being sarcastic.
>>
Everything he says before the 2 minute mark makes sense, after that begets a deep voice and says its all bullshit
>>
>>26576899

How is it not obvious to you that he's being sarcastic? He literally says "maybe if we didn't sag our pants, they wouldn't shoot us".
>>
File: CVJvXmFU8AEd9DR.jpg (16 KB, 229x314) Image search: [Google]
CVJvXmFU8AEd9DR.jpg
16 KB, 229x314
>>26577073
Why do you not agree with him after the 2minute mark?
>>
itt: people who didn't watch the whole thing
i did and i agree with him
>>
>muh black people are unjustly targeted by the cops
STOP BREAKING THE LAW ASSHOLE

He said all this stuff about "Oh when blacks are convicted they are portrayed as gangbangers and they're on drugs."

I missed the part where it turn out to be lies and untrue.
>>
lol at all of you autists that missed the point
being a black nigger thug doesn't deserve a death sentence
their lives are really really important you guise!
>>
>>26577102
He was implying that despite his sarcasm and even after making it clear he was being sarcastic, he still finds him a cool guy
>>
File: 1451361188636.gif (7 KB, 118x98) Image search: [Google]
1451361188636.gif
7 KB, 118x98
>>26577102
>>26577073
>>26576899
>>26576876
>>26576840

Well it should be obvious to you guys that I clearly didn't watch past the 2:00 mark. Fuck, I'm retarded.

And fuck this nigger.
>>
File: CZSDsp5U8AAeS-g.jpg (57 KB, 500x482) Image search: [Google]
CZSDsp5U8AAeS-g.jpg
57 KB, 500x482
>>26577157
OR they did watch past the 2 minute mark and still agree with him fagoot
>>
File: 1451363670754.jpg (101 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1451363670754.jpg
101 KB, 600x600
>be 13% of a country's population
>be responsible for over 50% of murders that happen in that country
>commit far, far more interracial violence than is committed against you, despite the staggering difference in population
>kill more members of your own race than every other race in that country does combined
>belong to a "culture" that glorifies violence and drugs, eschews education and hard, honest work, and blames all of its problems and shortcomings on the very people trying to lift them up
>be naturally aggressive and hotblooded, favor using your fists over your words in arguments
>act shocked when so many of your number are shot by police officers
>fervently claim that they did nothing wrong while conveniently ignoring the facts (perpetrator reached for a police officer's gun, made a threatening move towards a police officer, was waving around a gun that despite being a toy looked real, etc.) and blaming it all on the white man
>call members of your race that try to rise above the problems within it "Uncle Toms" and "house niggers," try to drag them back down to your level
>change the definition of racism so that you can always play the victim
>whine and complain until you get things handed to you not because of your talent or hard work, but because of your skin color
>go through life with a silver spoon in your mouth, getting favored for jobs, universities, and scholarships solely because of your race by the same white men you mock and deride on a daily basis, while white kids your age get screwed over so that you can succeed while having to grit their teeth and listen to how they're supposedly privileged and better off
>wonder why people hate you
>>
>>26576763
Uncle Tom.
blx
>>
>>26576763
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=718o_hrX8yo

This is the only black lives matter video I've ever respected.
>>
>>26577842
Keep watching the video he's not an Uncle Tom.
>>
Maybe if you didn't flee from police, pretend to pull out weapons, attack people, resist arrest, etc. you wouldn't be fucking shot. Notice how normal black people don't get shot and killed.
>HE DINDU NUFFIN
>>
>>26577073
He's got a point though.

No matter how educated black people become people are still gonna be racist. You can see that in this board.
>>
File: 1442720091207.jpg (91 KB, 636x631) Image search: [Google]
1442720091207.jpg
91 KB, 636x631
>>26577966
You do it you lazy ass redditor. Screen caping one post takes less than one minute
>>
>>26577191
how could they agree with him
he was saying things like, hey not every black guy is thug, yet completely ignores a massive thing like Ferguson
>>
>>26578012
>he was saying things like, hey not every black guy is thug, yet completely ignores a massive thing like Ferguson
There were plenty of peaceful protests by blacks at Ferguson and Baltimore and shit.
>>
>>26578026
sure, lets forget the fact that it was caused by a thug to begin with
>>
>>26577992
Will they though,? Perceptions change as enough of the future majority generation become more educated, respectful, and sucessful.

Sure there will still be racists, but the amount of racists will decline tremendously.
>>
File: ayy shit.png (64 KB, 229x204) Image search: [Google]
ayy shit.png
64 KB, 229x204
>>26576763
post this shit on tumblr or reddit or facebook nobody gives a shit about those niggers
>>
>>26577809
Most convicted/arrested =! most criminal

We know there's bias in the judicial system, blacks who are convicted receive more time than whites who commit the same crimes.

Also black crime has actually gone down since the invention of hip hop.

Blacks only call blacks who actively try to distance themselves from other black people/perceive white people and they themselves to better than blacks Uncle Toms. See Stacey Dash building her career as a video model/sex symbol in rap videos then saying the station where she built her fame should be shut down.

Also affirmative action would have never existed to begin with if there was equal opportunity.
>>
>>26578042
Most shoplifters are older white women though, nobody guns them gown and calls them thugs. Mike Brown had smoked some weed but we know for a fact white people do that way more, again they're just stoners not thugs.
>>
>>26577953
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/woman-points-bb-gun-cops-yelling-boom-boom-boom-article-1.2477494
>>
>>26578110
You're missing the point
This kid is unable to state the fact that actual criminals, like Mike Brown exist.
He lives under the delusion that Mike Brown was shot because the cop was racist.
>>
>>26578188
The penalty for shoplifting isn't death though, Freddie Gray was a career criminal but he hadn't done anything when he was detained and was murdered. Someone having committed a crime doesn't give police officers an excuse to shoot or otherwise maim them.
>>
>>26577992
Not that anon, but really racism isn't the problem here. There are racist cops, no shit. But in the vast majority of the cases that these people are talking about, race was in no way a factor. Everything needs to be case by case, but these people just do broad strokes and say "it's racist".
>Guy resists arrest and acts like he's gonna pull a weapon out. Cop shoots him
>Racism
>Kid flails around toy gun that was modded to look real, gets shot
>Racism
>Guy flees police upon seeing them and resists arrest. Gets killed in police custody (mind you three of the cops are black)
>Racism
More so, let's go off the assumption all of these were legit racism. Why is it only white people gotta look in the mirror? Why can't black people look at the fact that their own people celebrate being black trash, while white people far less celebrate being white trash (basically being a thug vs. being Jersey Shore)? Hell most every other race other than blacks typically do not strive to be the worst example of their race. I'm not saying nothing is ever racism, but I'm also saying not EVERYTHING is racism. Like that security guard at a school ripping that girl out of her seat. Nobody shows what lead up to it, they just go full "how dare he harm this poor girl". Now you got people screaming that they want "security that better reflects our values" which we all know means "we want black security guards and not white ones. Whites are inherently racist". Black people act like white people get all butthurt about this shit because we don't wanna admit racism exists but that's not it. Racism exists, but it's not every fucking thing involving black people ever. Nowadays when literally anything happens, someone pulls the race card. Didn't get a job? Manager was racist. Girl turned you down? Racist. Celebrity gets accused of ____? Racism. It's like sexism. These people live in a bubble where EVERYTHING is sexism. Everything furthers their cause.
>>
>>26578213
hey lets let this huge aggressive guy get my service pistol
what could possibly go wrong
>>
>>26578132
Here's the thing though. If you can argue that kid died because racism, I can completely argue that she didn't die because of sexism. Cops didn't take her seriously because lolwomen.
>>
>>26578261
Weird Wilson's gun wasn't tested for Brown's fingerprints, certainly Brown must have been inches away from Wilson when he was shot.
>>26578274
http://www.alternet.org/civil-liberties/8-white-people-who-pointed-guns-police-officers-and-managed-not-get-killed
>>
>>26578286
You know what? You've shown me the light, because we all know no black person has ever held a gun in front of police and lived. They've all died.Which is why prisons are dominantly white
>>
>>26578254
>Kid flails around toy gun that was modded to look real, gets shot
The 911 caller said the gun was in all likelihood fake, the gun was in his waist band when he was shot.

The officer believed Tamir Rice to be an adult due to his stature (5'7) and Cleveland, Ohio allows adults to carry weapons, however he was shot within seconds of police approaching.
>>26578325
The majority of blacks incarcerated in prisons aren't in there as a result of gun charges, they're in there due to the failed war on drugs.
>>
>>26578341
Exactly. Drug dealers and pushers never carry fire arms. I'm agreeing with you silly.
>>
I am so tired of this failed criminal race.
>>
>>26578355
Your assertion is that in every instance in which they're incarcerated they've pointed or brandished a firearm at police, the argument is absolutely ludicrous.
>>
>>26576763

I agreed with him until he turned into a nigger
>>
>>26578341
Here's the thing though. Why racism and not simple police brutality? Unless either of the cops involved had a history of racism or prejudice, why is it obviously racism? This is my problem with every instance of this shit. Every time it just boils down to "it's racism, there is no other explanation. Racism". Like Trayvon Martin. There was literally no other explanation than "obviously this guy was a filthy racist"
>>
>>26578374
Where exactly did I say that it's every instance?
>Drug dealers and pushers never carry fire arms
Didn't say it there.
>ecause we all know no black person has ever held a gun in front of police and lived. They've all died.Which is why prisons are dominantly white
Didn't say it there....
>>
File: 1455809315020.jpg (43 KB, 581x393) Image search: [Google]
1455809315020.jpg
43 KB, 581x393
>>26576763

>I hate the excuse closeted racist use "cops are in fear for their life because blacks are more violent... What about blacks killing blacks, 80% of" bla bla bla bull shit.

>statistics are bullshit, it's not our fault 80% of us kill eachother

this is why they fail
>>
>>26578398
George Zimmerman is a racist though, he's admitted as much himself, however during the trial people asserted such a thing was impossible due to his nonwhite heritage and him having black friends/black children who tutored.

It's racism if there's an evident double standard in the way the court systems treat black people and the way they treat white, there's no way to know what influenced the officer to take the life of an unarmed black person but when the court system does not believe it to be a significant problem despite the evidence submitted (a court system that statistically gives black offenders more time for the same crime) then it's evidently racism.
>>
Legit question. Not race-baiting, I'm legit curious. Why is it that police-racism (be it real or not) is a bigger concern for black people than the fact that their own people are killing each other much more rapidly than any police department in the country?
>>
>>26578432
What percentage of white people kill one another?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/kerry-coddett/white-on-white-crime-an-u_b_6771878.html
>>
>>26578473

correct. but just because white people do it doesn't mean blacks shouldn't address their own problems.

tu quo que is a logical fallacy and you should stop using it
>>
>That fake 1920's black man accent

This fella is an autist isn't he?
>>
>>26577809
>got denied by my top choice for uni. Defnitely someone's fault
>>
>>26578505
Tu quoque is a logical fallacy because the actions of the individual your arguing with are typically irrelevant to the subject at hand, however you expressed that because most blacks are murdered by blacks that we should not be worried about police shooting unarmed black people and not being convicted, which is a red herring within itself.
>>
>>26578213
>leaving out the part where Mike Brown wrestled with a cop for his handgun and then charged at him
It's funny to me how much self-awareness you lack. You people seem to be completely unable to look at facts, instead going off of feelings, no matter how irrational. In a better society no one would take you seriously.
>>
>>26578584
He wrestled him for the gun, despite the fact his fingerprints were not present on the gun, then after having wrestled the cop for the gun unsuccessfully he retreated down the street only to return and charge at the armed man?

Was he the Hulk?
>>
This guy is a clear racist, race baiting wanker.

>Even if you're a black man living in a gated community, the WHITE MAN will be plotting against you
>Black on black crime is not a thing

>My black women can suck what they want
>Muh black women won't date black men!!!

What a little faggot.
>>
>>26578565
>however you expressed that because most blacks are murdered by blacks that we should not be worried about police shooting unarmed black people and not being convicted

I don't think I implied this, but if I did, whoops.

To clear things up, my original point is - blacks should try to recognize a very dangerous issue towards their strong race as a whole and instead of playing the blame game, try to just man up and fix it.
>>
>>26578616
Not that anon, but it's not exactly super human to out-fight a cop
>>
File: 3.png (689 KB, 573x599) Image search: [Google]
3.png
689 KB, 573x599
Didn't this guy do a complete 180?
What the fuck is this video about anyway?
First he says black people are being fuckin' stupid
Now...he's anti-cops.
>>
>>26578638
It is a very super human feat to believe yourself capable of approaching an armed cop pointing a weapon at you from a distance and disarm him before the gun goes off, it's like fiction.
>>26578625
It's almost as if black people never have rallies addressing black on black crime.
>>
>>26578213
Freddie Grays Killers. Did people still cry racism?
>>
>>26578680
>It's almost as if black people never have rallies addressing black on black crime.

They used to do it a lot...on hip hop albums rapping about killing a nigga from a different street.
>>
>>26578680

They need more coverage honestly. It would do them good - I wish them the best
>>
>>26578701
http://www.theatlantic.com/national/archive/2012/04/why-dont-black-people-protest-black-on-black-violence/255329/

Lack of media coverage doesn't mean something does not exist
>>
File: medschool.png (18 KB, 1168x339) Image search: [Google]
medschool.png
18 KB, 1168x339
>>26578523
Great rebuttal.
>>
>>26576763
What a retarded piece of shit kid. Its so fucking obvious he realised the autistic anti sjw crowd would cream their pants over an anti #blm black kid. Hoooly shit this is fucking sad.
>>
>>26578727
Why the fuck does the media pay so much attention to fag actors not getting trophies, or gives article after article to silly SJW Mizzou protests or Oprah's show but never on these protests about black-on-black crime?
>>
>>26578747
nvm watched the rest
>>
File: Picture 4.png (17 KB, 588x73) Image search: [Google]
Picture 4.png
17 KB, 588x73
>>26576763
Doing my part.

Fuck these uppity negroes.
>>
>>26578769
t. Alberto Barbosa

fag
>>
>>26578766
White people got more upset at black people criticizing whites than they do black people criticizing themselves.

One headline is much more likely to grab your attention than the other.
>>
>>26578797

you speak the truth

the jew media loves increasing racial tension
>>
>>26578797
I find that hard to believe. America is full of white guilt cucks. Whites in America are a self-flagellating bunch of fags.

Blacks are celebrated by all when they make a scene.

I hope I'm wrong and there really is a big chunk of whites who hate blacks, only because I'd like this to get really bad soon as and get a race war going so it can be put to rest then and people can fuck up about it.
>>
File: Tp4ckII.gif (1 MB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
Tp4ckII.gif
1 MB, 225x225
>respectability politics

coon
>>
>>26578837
White people got pretty mad when Bey performed in Black Panther inspired costumes at the Super Bowl and only had black girls in her video, even though there's tons of artist who perform in confederate flag adorned costumes and don't include black actors in their productions.

I don't think the average white person is a neo-Nazi but they definitely adhere to respectability politics and double standards. You could see the looks of disgust on their very liberal faces when Kendrick performed his politically charged song at the Grammys
>>
>>26576763
~6:00 in

Paraphrasing:
>"I'm not obligated to be nice to a cop. I can say F you this F you that."
>"I'm paying you to arrest me. Because I hurt a cop's feelings he can whip out his gun and shoot me?"

That shows a profound lack of respect for people who are just doing their jobs. Screaming "Fuck you" is a pretty aggressive action and will be responded to aggressively, and that is how these situations escalate. You don't get shot because you hurt someone's feelings. You get shot because you escalated a dangerous situation. That makes you dangerous. That also makes you seem pretty fucking uneducated.

Can you sag your pats? Sure, doesn't bother me.

Can your women twerk? Sure.

Can your women be ratchet? Sure, I'd prefer they weren't around me since I like my peace and quiet, but whatever nigga.

Can you tell a cop to fuck off for just doing his job? Kinda no. That's a stupid, disrespectful thing to do.
>>
>>26578893

it's astounding how he makes perfectly valid points the first two minutes and then somehow ignores them entirely for the next 5
>>
>>26578893
It's crazy how many people support the idea of cops being able to gun down or arrest people for being disrespectful to them. When I was in college I worked retail and dealt with some of the most disrespectful people I will ever encounter in my lifetime, people with absolutely no filter who felt they could say or do anything and I certainly wasn't able to slap them without losing my job.

Cops can pretty much do anything to a person and a lot of cucks will say "well they have a hard job" to excuse it.
>>
File: 1455603533573.png (264 KB, 380x458) Image search: [Google]
1455603533573.png
264 KB, 380x458
>>26578956

I don't think cops should be able to get away with the shit they do, but blacks have to realize that it will happen no matter what, and that they need to adapt to reality, not the other way around. The truth hurts, but in order to survive they need to adapt.

>mfw theres a #bluelivesmatter hashtag on twitter

Cop supporters are the fucking worst.
>>
>>26578790
top kek

I literally forgot Lil Bowwow ever existed.
>>
>>26578986
Black people should stop supporting Nike unbridledly as well, they support cops but blacks spend so much fucking money on Lebrons and Jordans.
>>
>>26578956

Your dealing with disrespectful people in retail because they want to buy a shirt.

You're dealing with a cop because odds are a crime was committed.

Fundamentally different scenarios.
>>
>>26579023
Weren't people saying Sandra Bland deserved to be arrested for smoking/flicking her cigarette or some shit after a routine traffic stop?
>>
>>26579064
Not familiar with any of that, sorry.
>>
>>26579089
That's what I was referencing, people who support cops being assholes because regular people dare "disrespect" them. I hate this whole holy aura cops get around them just because they do a necessary service, like people in the military.
>>
>>26579117
I'm not saying you should respect cops because they are cops.

I'm saying that, when a crime has been committed, and you are being questioned or you are a suspect, you should behave in a manner commensurate with the gravity of the situation.
>>
Ya'll wanna know his response to black on black on black crime. He made a twitter video about it. Here is the link:

https://twitter.com/TheJeffAlmonte/status/681552708436922369
>>
>>26579425

>deflecting

i love how they always do this.
>>
>>26579425

not deflecting, changing the subject since they have no answer, rather.
>>
>>26579425
lmao
>but what about pedophilia
>but what about school shootings
>but what about white imperialism
question = dodged by the power of black memes
>>
File: image.jpg (67 KB, 500x636) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
67 KB, 500x636
>>26579425
Lol what a fucking asshat. He can't make up an excuse (it's dey culcha btw) so he wants to change the subject.

Also
>hating on trailer park boys
>>
>if i look like a stereotypical fucking gangsta
>if i talk like a stereotypical fucking gangsta
>if i behave like a stereotypical fucking gangsta

Why the fuck do people think I'm a stereotypical fucking gangsta?

Its like the retarded rape logic , every time, goddamn humanity's fucking dumb.
>>
>>26579425
Can someone explain the black on black crime thing to me? I'm a black guy so I guess I'm biased as fuck but I don't get its significance.

I mean, this argument in general is about police brutality and racism in the police/authorities/whatever. I can't speak for myself because I live in the UK and police brutality generally isn't a problem here, but even here there is some judging done by the police based on colour. Nonwhites are pulled over/stopped/whatever more often than whites, and obviously there are reasons for this. I assume (again, I'm assuming, I don't know how the police work in America) that it's the same here, and because of the more violent nature of American police, it leads to them abusing their powers at the expense of black people.

And this is an issue, no? I mean, police brutality in itself is an issue, and if they are generally more likely to do this to black people, this is an issue right?

So what the fuck does the fact (and yes, I'm accepting that it is a fact) that black people hurt a lot of black people have to do with anything?

It just seems like a "oh well you hurt black people so we can do it too" type argument. I don't get how it's relevant at all.

It's like if I shot up a school (excuse the memery) and just went "oh don't worry man check out these statistics white people do this to themselves so it's okay if I do it".

Someone please explain it to me.
>>
File: 1343422439407.png (589 KB, 516x566) Image search: [Google]
1343422439407.png
589 KB, 516x566
>>26578091
>Also black crime has actually gone down since the invention of hip hop.
>>
>>26576763
Why is this nigga wearing a suit
>>
>>26580900

It's because people are sensationalist and don't want to see the reality that most likely black on black crime and police brutality/negligence are linked. Really think about it. In areas with the most unsolved murders there seems to be a lack of police resources that allows people in this area to murder with impunity. After the riots in Baltimore police backed off and that may Baltimore had the highest number of murders within a single month since the 1970's

>>26581424
Yes crime has went down dipshit, I'd say it has more to do with the advent of greater technological advancements then hip-hop,however.
>>
>>26580900
What's it like being black and a UK native? I'd like to know because I'm thinking about getting the fuck on out of here. The states are too crazy for me.
>>
>>26576763
Holy fuck why can't black poeple understand?

It's the fucking attitude stupid. Shit the fuck do you think you niggers deserve everything handed to you. Let me remind you us Latinos are putting you fucks to shame. You lazy pendejos.
>>
>>26581809
I don't know, pretty normal I guess.

I mean, yeah we have racists but it seems like the majority of the stupid anger is directed towards Muslims and Eastern Europeans.
>>
>>26576820
>"Rap mentality"
>"The mentality of rhythm and poetry over a sampled instrumental track is at fault here"

t. Baby boomer
>>
>>26580900
The blame for the terrible conditions of the black community is commonly laid upon whites. By pointing out that blacks are the biggest threat to themselves people are attempting to debunk that claim.

t. Not racist I swear
>>
Let me shed light on this conversation

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WG0VXtelUqw

niggers gonna deflect and cry about something else.
>>
File: 3kBvc5Q.jpg (95 KB, 500x649) Image search: [Google]
3kBvc5Q.jpg
95 KB, 500x649
What's funny is that he's sarcastically saying things that are true. It's amazing how retarded some niggers are.
>>
>>26577992
I hate niggers, not black people. Get it right anon.
>>
File: joffreycrossbow.jpg (36 KB, 855x480) Image search: [Google]
joffreycrossbow.jpg
36 KB, 855x480
>>26576763
>[Post a Reply]
>[Return] [Catalog] [Top]
>104 / 16 / 35 / 3
>[Upd
keep acting like animals, we'll hunt you down like animals
>>
>>26582160
He doesn't want to get it right. Cuz he's black and not included he tries to be.

Thats all it is.
>>
>>26577992
>No matter how educated black people become people are still gonna be racist.

Guess what? No one cares. People will hate you for a litany of reasons. Among them being born the wrong color. You know how you beat that stuff? Succeed. That's how you beat racism, keep your head down and succeed.
>>
File: 1434690949942.jpg (55 KB, 680x566) Image search: [Google]
1434690949942.jpg
55 KB, 680x566
Interesting video.
>>
File: 1417492407584.jpg (757 KB, 1656x2500) Image search: [Google]
1417492407584.jpg
757 KB, 1656x2500
>>26578286
Wilson's gun had Brown's fingerprints on them.
>>
>>26582313
can you post proof so I can repost the proof again in the future?
>>
>>26582262
Only diehard stormfags will hate you for simply being black, most people hate niggers not black people. That's just the truth. As a person who's in a very conservative family and my uncle actually in the KKK, I can tell you that even most KKK members don't simply hate all black people. They really just hate the ghetto niggers. I've seen my uncle chill with black people and both of them call the thuggers in the news a nigger, because even the black guy knows how degenerate the youths of today are and how they should be despised.
>>
File: 1416889943026.png (579 KB, 830x516) Image search: [Google]
1416889943026.png
579 KB, 830x516
>>26582346
>Brown's DNA was found on the gun. His DNA was also found on the left thigh of Wilson's pants and on the inside driver's door handle of Wilson's police SUV,[36] the result of Brown's spilled blood staining Wilson's pants and the door handle.[80] Wilson's DNA was found on Brown's left palm but was not found under Brown's fingernails or on his right hand.[36]
Literally straight from Wikipedia
>>
>>26582378
Yeah, that's true, I'm black and I laugh at niggers with my white friend, too.

But my message is the same. Fucking succeed and you'll be fine.
>>
>>26576763
Well, he turned a nigga quite quickly.

Blame everyone but yourself I guess.
>>
>>26582210
>Cuz he's black and not included he tries to be.
What?
>>
File: black power.jpg (339 KB, 1440x1080) Image search: [Google]
black power.jpg
339 KB, 1440x1080
lol what shitty video.

why do niggers like him associate human decency and reasonable social behavior as "evil tools of the white colonizer"?

social justice nigs fantasize about having an african-american state.... but how can such a society function when it's based on anti-social degenerate nigger ideology?
>>
>>26582828
>>26576820
>>26577131
>>26577809
>>26577953
>>26578254

>why do niggers like him associate human decency and reasonable social behavior as "evil tools of the white colonizer"?

Ironically, you're proving his point. Why should blacks AS A WHOLE should looked at as inferior because there are blacks that happens to be black, but white people aren't viewed in the same standard?

If a white guy robbed a store, sold drugs, or killed someone, no says "Damn, why don't these white trash just obey the law? They're ruining our society!"
>>
File: 1454355400083.webm (848 KB, 479x479) Image search: [Google]
1454355400083.webm
848 KB, 479x479
>>26583121
THAT'S BECAUSE BLACKS DO IT AT DISPROPORTIONATE RATE

WHY
IS
THIS
SO
HARD
TO
UNDERSTAND ?

It's honestly sad that blacks are literally incapable of even the most basic forms of argumentation and logic
>>
>>26583188
>I DESERVE
>TO
>BE
>SIMPLE
>MINDED
>OF
>A
>WHOLE
>RACE
>>
File: 1449533319101.jpg (785 KB, 3300x2550) Image search: [Google]
1449533319101.jpg
785 KB, 3300x2550
>>26583322
>DIN
>DO
>NUFFIN!!
Thread replies: 122
Thread images: 24

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.