[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever had a sudden feeling of dread wash over you when
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1455176365185.png (1 MB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1455176365185.png
1 MB, 1080x1080
Have you ever had a sudden feeling of dread wash over you when you think about your own mortality and that one day you will cease to exist? I had that happen just now, just suddenly had this terrible feeling when I thought about the fact that some day which will inevitably come, I will be dead.
>>
Dread? No...I feel some fear in how I will go, but I also feel a sense of comfort.
>>
use too. but as i get oldr i realize how fucking retarded existence is. The thought of living forever would be a nightmare
>>
>>26576736
Now imagine loving someone from the bottom of your heart, and seeing year by year how they grow older, unattractive, sickly, and finally picture the two of you wondering who goes first and finally the inconsolable grief of the survivor. Then thank your lucky starts that you are and will remain a robot.
>>
>>26576736
Literally never. For the past 10 years I have been wishing I was dead. I can't wait to vanish into the endless nothingness.
>>
No. When death comes for me, I'll be ready. There may be some apprehension, which is normal, but in my final moments I will embrace the inevitable and a sense of relief will wash over me. It's finally over. I've had some close calls, and I know this from experience.
>>
Nope, because I'm going to live forever because I believe in Jesus Christ :D
>>
>>26576736
you're having an existential crisis budd

>rip in peace
>>
Thank God we die. All that embarrassing shit you did? All those thoughts you don't want to have? All your failures, you'll never think about any of it ever again because you'll be fucking dead. You'll do no thinking. You won't hurt. You'll just be dead. And that's the last thing you will do. And I'm sure you'll be great at it.

Most people live too long anyway. What's the point of getting to 90 if you become senile and broken?
>>
Yeah, dude, when I was like 5.
>>
>>26577544
TopKek. :^]

you are original
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.