[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cucks
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5
File: like rly.png (80 KB, 227x150) Image search: [Google]
like rly.png
80 KB, 227x150
ITT we post cucked people.
>guy i know has a gf like 5 years younger than him
>she dumps him
>he brings her swarowski (pretty expensive jewellery tbqhwys)
>she falls all over his dick again
>mfw waiting for the cycle to loop back around
>>
>>26576593
>mfw my brother in law's real brother just got married to a fat bitch with a kid and no college degree.

While my parents forced me into going to my sisters wedding I told them I would object and embarress them all if they made me attend the cucks wedding.
>>
>>26576658
Really? There must be a catch there somewhere. One does not simply willingly cuck himself.
>>
File: 1c9.png (107 KB, 220x318) Image search: [Google]
1c9.png
107 KB, 220x318
>>26576593
>Old high school class mate has 2/10 gf he obsesses over.
>All of us are baffled by what he sees in her.
>She's cheated on him twice and everyone and their fucking mother knew about it but him: Once with his closest friend, and another with some other guy.
>We graduate and about a year later I find that he has had a kid with her and he slaving away to take care of them both.
>Cut all contact cause he's a dipshit who either can't learn from mistakes or can't keep it in his pants.

Too bad too, he was a really chill guy.
>>
>>26577980
Forgot to mention this fucker was in absolute denial and treated those warning him as gossipy fucks. So there is that.
>>
>>26577980
Huh. Some people are born to be cucks.
>>
>>26578098
Well, he got served. Too bad for him, I guess.
>>
File: 8673546636_ce2b8836fa_b.jpg (124 KB, 1024x1024) Image search: [Google]
8673546636_ce2b8836fa_b.jpg
124 KB, 1024x1024
>>26576593
>tbqhwys
Are you alright, Mr. Supreme Commander and Frogposter Meme Man of Stinky Bog Forest?
Why are you typing like that?
Do you have water on the brain?
>>
File: 1a9.gif (1 MB, 446x469) Image search: [Google]
1a9.gif
1 MB, 446x469
>>26578098
>>26578102
I'd say the most damning part is how she even managed to cheat on him. I'm trying not to be cruel but she just wasn't attractive in least.
>>
>>26578356
She had a vagina m8, All women need to do to get sex is open their legs
>>
>grade 8
>friends all know I like this girl they invite us both over for video games and leave me and her alone in the living room
>after a few seconds of pure cringe I tell her "I'm not going to ask you out, because I want you and max to be happy together" (they just broke up a week ago)
>regret it for the rest of my life
>>
File: duh.jpg (15 KB, 299x314) Image search: [Google]
duh.jpg
15 KB, 299x314
>be me 18yo
>here is a tradition in your last high school year to do a week long trip with your class to this city that basically just exists so hig school seniors can get wasted and fuck their youth out
>this guy and gal in my class are bf and gf
>one afternoon they fight
>break up
>between that night and the next one she fucks half the guys in our class
>3 days and 7 cocks after break up, they get back together
>mfw his gf swalloed my cum
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.