[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about marriage? What about forming a family without
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4
File: 12582089_1206.jpg (34 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
12582089_1206.jpg
34 KB, 500x375
How do you feel about marriage?
What about forming a family without getting married?
>>
>>26576553
i'm ok with forming a family without marriage, but i don't care, i'm past the wanting a woman. Marriage in itself is biologically not viable for human beings.

I don't want to deal with all that drama and stress, also bringing a kid in today's world is absolutely stupid, there's so many problems it's not worth to bring a life on this earth to make it suffer.
>>
Do guys generally want kids? The double income + pets life sounds way too good.

Happiness declines into parenthood and only increases after your kids leave anyway.
>>
>>26576712

people are living in the past, they think everything is fine, they don't understand we are on the verge of a precipice.....

Or they know and they're just ignoring it
>>
id love to get married but im worried ill get cucked
>>
>>26576712
What's the difference in happiness between those who haven't had kids and those who have had them and they have become independent? Let's say in both cases the examined person is 50-60yo or whatever
>>
File: 1424758889460.png (603 KB, 582x550) Image search: [Google]
1424758889460.png
603 KB, 582x550
the idea of marriage and having a family is alien to me

i would never even consider it. call me edgy all you want, but women who want marriage and kids are manipulators, and men who want it are simply fools
>>
>>26576712
I think many do because kids can be a very joyful experience in life, and we desire them for biological reasons. But kids are a ton of comittment and are very expensive which really is why it's probably best to have them in your late 20s or early 30s
>>
File: 139042.jpg (52 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
139042.jpg
52 KB, 640x480
>>26576789
Everyone thinks that kids are a joyful experience but they destroy your marriage, throw you into depression and drain your wallets.

Look up happiness in childfree vs parents. Literally the only reason people have kids is because of the biological imperative and the fact that everyone SAYS that children are amazing. Don't fall for it.

Especially since the divorce rates are so high. Men should be especially weary. There is NO reason to have a kid or marry in this day and age.
>>
i would love to be married to a nice girl and have two incomes, a small house and maybe a dog. then we grow old together.

but thats not gonna happen.
>>
File: GET THE FUCK UP.png (3 KB, 266x293) Image search: [Google]
GET THE FUCK UP.png
3 KB, 266x293
I don't even know why people get married, unless if you've been together for at the very least 3 or more years it's understandable, but to be safe, you should get married with someone you've been with for 9 years. That's what my sister has done with her boyfriend, now fiance, and they've been engaged for a long time now, they're getting married this year on their anniversary, thus they're getting married on their 10th year. Other than that, I don't see WHAT worth a marriage has to a man, especially seeing how a man from the get-go in a marriage is fucked, so many expectations and responsibilities, especially if you've started a family. Speaking of marriage having worth, why is it that women, even after having multiple divorces, fucking CHERISH marriage, were they really that brainwashed when they were little? Any fembots wanna chime in on this?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.