[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
When boys dick get hard does that always mean they're horny?because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (273 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
273 KB, 1280x720
When boys dick get hard does that always mean they're horny?because I notice a guy can get a hard on just from a hug or just from having a girl lay next to them. I do not think they feel horny, I think their body is just having some kind of reaction. Women do not get horny this easily.
>>
I used to randomly get hard from absolutely nothing, but then I stopped being a teenager.
>>
>>26576524

Please don't sexualize loli Kyoko.
>>
>>26576524
It depends, it's a mixture of things, the smell of a woman, the shape of her body, her eyes, her lips, there's a lot of factors in your subconscious, getting hard is something you can't control.

A man can get horny on command if the woman is somehow attractive to him, men are simple creatures.
>>
men need sexual relief at least once per day, women might want it once a month
>>
>>26576617
Women love sex just as much, but they also enjoy variety.

Meanwhile man can do it in the same position for 30 years and still be ok with it
>>
>>26576524
Usually. It's the body getting ready.

We can choose to ignore it and carry on normally, but will think about sex a bit at the moment.
Being horny doesn't strip men of their self-control like it does to women.
>>
>>26576524
Ya they're probably horny as hell, but it's really easy to just ignore
>>
>>26576524
It happens pretty easily, it doesn't necessarily mean they're horny but you can't exclude the idea that they are. Might just be a reaction though.

Also, guys wake up with boners pretty often.
>>
they have a mind of their own desu

>friend is crying after having a bad breakup with her bf
>hugging up beside her as she cries
>suddenly get a boner from hearing her

felt like a monster anons
>>
Don't know if this is true for everyone else but I sometimes get a boner from nervousness.
>>
>>26576700
>they have a mind of their own
This. The boner does what it wants, when it wants. Sometimes you have to debate it and convince it to calm down. Sometimes you have to wrestle it into submission.
>>
>>26576524
Yes you idiot, its just hormones going crazy
>>
>>26576524
>When boys dick get hard does that always mean they're horny?
it simply means you are attractive to them. So, at least a little bit horny.
>>
No it doesn't mean horny. It means mentally attracted in case of a hug. There's also physical stimulation like touching his thigh or Penis that'd get it hard.

Horny is different though. He'd probably like to do it.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.