[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I have a question for you who claim to be attractive, having
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4
File: 1455711079216.jpg (368 KB, 1280x961) Image search: [Google]
1455711079216.jpg
368 KB, 1280x961
I have a question for you who claim to be attractive, having girls flirting with you, but too aspie to get laid.

How do you know they find you atrractive, and not looking at you for being ugly?
>>
>>26576499
These are some lovely lips.
>>
As a guy with like 60 matches on tinder (I think its a pretty good indicator I'm a little above average looking), girls don't flirt with you. You have to flirt with girls as a guy, that is reality.
>>
>>26576499
Because i've gone home with girls and gone out with girls but have fucked it up numerous times because I say and do the most autistic shit, as well as being too much of a beta faggot to make a move, when it's obvious what i'm there for.
>>
>>26576599

Girls approach me and flirt me, but I am legit good looking and near model tier when I get dressed up.
>>
Well When i was 17 something happend and i just stoped caring and started to talk girls. Have mastered The social game now and can see on body language and how they talk to me. Its really to ez for men now
>>
I'm rather attractive and i have had quite a few girls show interest in me, constantly looking at me, some even spilled spaghetti when i interacted with them.
>tfw to scared to approach any of them
>tfw can hardly talk to girls
>tfw the 2 girlfriends I had did all the work, basically asked me out
>both relationships end weeks later because i dont do anything with them

I'm already doing nofap and trying to talk more with female acquaintances more for it to get better. any other tips?
I would like to atleast lose my virginity
>>
>>26576837
Same thing for me friendo

I managed to keep a girl for nearly 1 year and another one for 4 months. I also managed to ask one out and that lasted 1 month lmao.
>>
>>26576837
well if u are at a party just talk to them like they are a kid like hi how are you, what do you like to do and shit like that and then when she i quiet and look at you just make out with her. ez as that
>>
I'm not the hottest guy but I look decent and it's not hard to tell when a girl is interested and when a girl is leading you on. I don't know what are the objective reasons, but when they're legit interested it feels kinda unreal and exciting, when they're leading you on it feels awkward and fake.
It's probably in the eyes. A girl that likes you looks up at you with shiny and one who doesn't looks down on you.
>>
>>26576499
My friends/that one dude on the bus tell me I'm an idiot for not noticing they were into me.
>>
>>26576499
Because they strike conversations with me and always eye me. I don't really like the solitude anymore.
>>
>>26576499
>girls tell my friends they find me attractive
>420 tinder matches
>have hooked up at damn near every party I've been to with the girl usually be the initiator (it's easier when you barely have to talk and you're all drunk)

I have a gf right now and she regularly calls me gorgeous/goes overboard on the appearance compliments.

Personally I think I'm a good 7/10.
>>
File: peperain.gif (430 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
peperain.gif
430 KB, 600x450
>>26576499

Happened to me like three times in secondary school.

First time was when people were still using MSN to talk to eachother, I got pulled into a chat with the girl and one of her friends, she started saying she wanted to go out, I just pretended to be afk, then turned off my PC.

Second time, I was at school and this 6/10 girl would always initiate conversation with me, her group of friends were the quiet nerdy types and they always sat near this table in our common room, they called me over and kept looking at her, as if to egg her on to say something, eventually after I left, one of her friends in another class basically told me she wanted to fuck me, I didn't really do anything about it, just pussied out again.

Third time was basically same scenario as 2, except with a 7/10 girl.

Had a couple of girls in university pull the same kind of stuff, I'm genuinely just too autistic to respond.
>>
>>26576499
Because they come to talk to me at parties/in uni and/or tell me straight up.
>>
Yes, a few years back this happend.

>be me
>waiting for class to start
>girl comes up to me
>sits on my lap
>wtf.jpg
>pushed her away and said "what the fuck are you doing"?
>just realized what I did
>she looks at me like I'm a loser
>JUST
>>
Usually if they glance at you and then glance again and they smile is a sure sign. You'd have to be Eggman tier for them to be smiling because you're bad looking.
>>
>>26577370
Smooth one m8

I woulda probably gone full autist and just sat there in silence not knowing what to do
>>
File: 1442950192648.jpg (60 KB, 706x706) Image search: [Google]
1442950192648.jpg
60 KB, 706x706
>>26576499
who here /never even speak to girls/ and /honestly would have no idea what to do if a girl actually talked to you/
>>
>>26576499
Because I can feel it.
>>
i used to think girls were checking me out, it took a few years of glancing back and smiling only for them to quicky look away that they were infact looking at me in disgust.
I kind of feel better now though, I will never have to wonder if a girl is ever interested again.
>>
>they start asking me questions while feeling up my shoulders and arms
made me drop spaghetti tbqh I can't deal with these aggressive normsluts
>>
>>26578896
fuck anon. That sounds shit. Girls are so hard to understand. She could come up to talk to you, look at you maybe even smile but that doesn't mean she likes you. does it?

no girl would be that forward
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.