[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
At uni there's these people handing out papers with a list
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1454020733453.jpg (42 KB, 500x632) Image search: [Google]
1454020733453.jpg
42 KB, 500x632
At uni there's these people handing out papers with a list of "Things not to say to homosexuals/bisexuals/transgender/asexuals" on it. I'm thinking of making a "Things not to say to robots" list to hand out to people so the normies will learn how to make the lives of robot uni students easier. Do you have any suggestions? Here are some of my examples:

>"Why are you so quiet?"
>"You've seriously never had a girlfriend?"
>"Why are you so weird?"
>"Why don't you go out much?"
>>
>"Why are you handing out these pamphlets? "
>>
>>26576055

I'm going to have an explanation written on it, something like, "Robots are people who, due to bad upbringing and/or mental illness, never get a chance to learn how to socialize well and fit in with 'normies'*. Please be understanding and don't say things that can hurt their feelings. Examples of these are..."

*Do they need an explanation of what normies are? I have a feeling it's self-explanatory, but I don't know.
>>
>"What's a robot?"
>>
This is probably the best (read: worst) idea ever. Good luck fampie
>>
>>26576105
You use the term "socially adjusted." Don't use your weird internet buzz words.
>>
>>26576184

Is there a less confusing word I can use instead of Robot? Maybe social maladjusted?
>>
>Just be yourself
>Are you (insert sexuality here)? I've never seen you with a girl.
>You'll find someone one day!
>There's no more tendies.
>>
Stupid fucking normies
I would wipe my ass with their pamphlet and throw it in their face
>>
>Check your privilege
Even the most uneducated niggers live a more fulfilling life than us
>go say hi to that girl!
Yeah, because that'll work
>I'm pretty socially awkward too!
No your not. Socially awkward people never talk to each other in the wild.
>>
File: 47644679.jpg (13 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
47644679.jpg
13 KB, 249x243
>tfw starting uni this year
I keep thinking that I might have a chance of getting a gf, but then I remember that my shyness is too strong
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.