[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie watch
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1450626183053.png (568 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1450626183053.png
568 KB, 960x720
The amount of normies on this board has increased significantly over the past few months.

You can't go into a thread without seeing somebody talking about their bf/gf or successful encounters with the opposite genders

Fucking normies I bet they'll post in this thread too.
>>
>>26575837
Haha I know right? I was telling my gf who comes here too about this the other day
>>
I'm here for the sole purpose of cutting through robot bullishit and making fun of you all
>>
>>26575837
Ya, 2bh I come here specifically to make robots mad and call them out on the infinite amounts of bullshit they spew about how the world works. My gf thinks you guys are hilarious.
>>
>>26575935
Wow you're so cool dude
>>
>>26576028
I'm not NEET or a virgin so yeah, by comparison. this place is great for my self esteem
>>
I was here when this was primarily a greentext story board and I miss it. Too many depressed college kiddies here now.
>>
Haha the success of another human infuriates the nerd
>>
>>26576058
it's always fags who really have no reason to complain compared to most other people. you're middle class, you have healthcare coverage, you're better off than most people
>>
>>26575837
Some of these individuals work full time jobs which is a big no no
>>
man that feel when your banging hot gf doesn't fuck you

in the kitchen

what's up with that lol? Women amirite?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.