[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
why can't real life be as easy as omegle ? god damn it,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7
File: qt.jpg (35 KB, 496x373) Image search: [Google]
qt.jpg
35 KB, 496x373
why can't real life be as easy as omegle ?

god damn it, if i could have just 1/10 of of the success i have on omegle in real life i would be a Chad
>>
File: 1455767676134.png (347 KB, 705x500) Image search: [Google]
1455767676134.png
347 KB, 705x500
>>26575818
The internet is actually harder believe it or not. If you're getting somewhere on the most normalfag chat site, you have no excuses.
>>
>>26575841
>The internet is actually harder believe it or not
i don't think so, i don't even show my face.

i'v just been blessed with an 8 inch thunder cock, but i can't really use that irl to pick up girls.
>>
>>26575841
This. Women have significantly more choice on the internet. There's far more direct competition. And you lack the physical presence to make a lasting impression.
>>
>>26575862
>show dick on CL
>walk up to girl where you said you'd meet
>find bushes and fuck in them

real life is much much easier

you are just a beta cuck man child that doesn't understand women want to be put in their place
>>
>>26576037
what's CL ?
(not original comment)
>>
>>26575818
Because girls who go on omegle are turbo whores so they're naturally gonna be easier.
>>
>>26576149
Probably craigslist.
>>
I want to go on omegle but I can't do it unless I have someone there with me to take the pics out of it. My self esteem isn't good enough. I've thought about just getting drunk beforehand but I can't go on the site when the time comes.
>>
>>26576165
don't have that in my country, and what would be the odds of ending mugged by a nig pretending to be a chick ?
>>
>>26575841
>The internet is actually harder believe it or not.
Nah. I've had several internet girlfriends but never a real one. I'm ugly and socially awkward but when I don't have to show my face, I feel more confident in myself. It all goes downhill otherwise.
>>
>>26576188
I'd be willing to try it but I'm irrationally paranoid that I'll be recognised.

But recognised by fucking who?
>>
>>26576188
>My self esteem isn't good enough
don't show your face, duh
>>
>>26576274
But what's the point then?
>>
>>26576274
You won't get sluts naked unless they can see your face or your genitals.
>>
>>26576331
nah i've stripped for guys whom i have no idea how they look like lmao
>>
>>26576331
>or your genitals.
yup.

but i'v had some success with fakes tho.
if its your kind of thing.

i'm personally more of a shower, i prefer to bee seen than watching, altho having both is better.
>>
>>26576290
i personally go on omegle to see some PTP and get those little pink pussy wet at the sight of my cock, i donno what's your objective.

but i don't have to show my face to accomplish min.

it had an ego boost effect btw.
watching girls desire you sexually is quite pleasant.
>>
>>26576345
You should strip for me, m8.
>>
I've had success on text omegel. Sent photos to each other. Super hot 18 year old girl. Talking to some schizo girl from omegel too. But all around the other side of the planet
>>
File: yDqS2VK.jpg (62 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
yDqS2VK.jpg
62 KB, 500x400
>>26576345
pics
>>26576464
yea dude, you should avoid those.
there are meny fags out there scamming dudes with fake pics.
>>
>>26576459
>>26576563
it doesnt happen like that.
once you find someone who's not a guy, just keep talking about random crap and keep them entertained. then the girl will just start wanking for no reason. is how i did anyway. there's one guy who just forever black boxes, and two who would show tummies but never their face.
>>
>>26577557
Talk about what? My mind blanks when I try to actively think of something to talk about.
Unless I'm comfortable with the person. Then I've got endless shit.
>>
>>26577557
>then the girl will just start wanking for no reason
i'v been on omegle for more than 3 years, and chatrulette before that.
this literally never happen top me.
>>
>>26577604
>Unless I'm comfortable with the person
thats the point
you two are comfortable with each other
then i start to feel like i wanna fap and oh hey someone's here ah might as well let him watch
>>
>>26578076
It'd be worth it to try, I suppose. Only way to get comfortable. What tags you use, maybe I'll see you on there, some day.
>>
>>26578119
>what tags
r9k, r9k, r9k and r9k
:^)))))
>>
>>26575841
Not really, I use an app on Kik populated with teens and young adults from all over the world and post my face. I average like ten messages per photo and have thousands of nudes as a result, I've even gotten laid a few times through it on the off chance the girl lives near me

Sometimes the girls are taller than me

Real life is much harder for me at least
>>
>>26578157
>I've even gotten laid a few times through it on the off chance the girl lives near me

i wish was was that lucky, altho i had girls beg me to bone them (some of them PTP qts) non of them lives anywhere near close to me.

but all those years on omegle and chaturbate weren't wasted, it turned me into an internet PUA, i know what to say and how to say it to achieve my goals.
gonna have to step it up and try my luck on Tinder.
>>
>>26578298
oh god tinder is terrible. everyone is flaky, i have been cancelled a day before the date itself (well at least they bother to cancel) and i've also been stood up TWICE. tinder is terrible terrible horrible.
>>
File: 1396578341210.jpg (50 KB, 498x748) Image search: [Google]
1396578341210.jpg
50 KB, 498x748
>>26578484
ain't gonna date, man.
in fact, i will not be spending any bucks.

the vast majority of tinder bitches used it to get free meal from betas while fucking Chads on the spot.

do not date or spend anything on a girl you've met on Tinder. because 99% of the time she won't fuck you or call you again.
>>
>>26578582
if you just want to purely hookup thats fine
but dont ask a girl out
and if a girl asks you out, dont agree and then not show up
>>
>>26578157
What app would that be?
>>
File: 1455665126803.jpg (114 KB, 456x810) Image search: [Google]
1455665126803.jpg
114 KB, 456x810
>>26578667
just saying, if a woman wants to fuck you, she's going to no matter what.
if she decide that she's not gong to, she won't and spending $1000s on a date wont change that
>>
>>26579037
>if a woman wants to fuck you, she's going to no matter what.
Sounds like rape.
>>
>>26575818
Because it's super low-stakes. They can disengage at any time, nobody's gonna find out and ruin their reputation, and they don't have to worry about you getting violent, or getting an STD, or getting pregnant.

It only makes sense that anybody would be more willing to do sexual things in that context.
>>
>>26579174
maybe.
but many of those omegle encounter ended with real life invites
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.