[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Cheating/Infidelity Stories
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: 134216452164214.png (122 KB, 1349x883) Image search: [Google]
134216452164214.png
122 KB, 1349x883
Because we know one of the many steps to becoming a social failure robot is getting betrayed at some point.

It also gets me off. I'll start:

> be 24
> get gf
> she's really cute
> relationship goes on just fine
> don't have sex yet
> one day suddenly starts acting weird, apathetic
> carry on, whatever, must be her period
> found out through friend she's been doing some shady shit
> investigate
> turns out she's seeing a 60+ year old sugar daddy frequently
> she dumps me
> she marries him, gets pregnant
> husband beats, abuses and eventually leaves her
>>
>>26575685

>all those women being cheated on by their husbands

But all women are evil, right /r9gay/?
>>
>>26575762

women can be cucks too if they're seeing chad
>>
>>26575762
They shouldn't have dated Chads. They knew what was coming, Chad can never keep himself to just one girl. If they wanted loyalty they shouldn't have dated Chads. Therefore, yes it is their own fault.
>>
>>26575762

> >all those women being cheated on by their husbands

Women will gladly share their men with another or several other women as long it's the top 20% alpha man.
>>
>>26575762
of course. the poor guys probably just liked some other roastie's normiebook status. these cunts are just blowing thing out of proportion because nothing makes they're cunts wetter than having complete internet strangers rally around them and their one sided pov on the situation.
>>
>>26575762
>Woman dates Chad
>Chad cheats on her
>"WAAAHHH, HOW DARE YOU CHAD!"
>"W-WE CAN MAKE IT WORK, I PROMISE, PLEASE TAKE ME BACK CHAD!"
>>
>Have girlfriend of over 1.5 years.
> She's very cute, way above the league my pudgy manboob patches-of-hair-on-my-back self deserves
>She always punches my belly and laughs at how soft it is, it's pretty cute
> 1 month ago
> Need to find new roommate because old roommate had mental breakdown
>His name is Chip, he's pretty buff but still goes to NYU
>Chip is a nightmare
>Way louder, throws parties on weeknights, doesn't do his dishes
> Girlfriend loves him though, he's super funny.
> Girlfriend starts talking about how she wants to go the gym more
> Chip offers to take her to the gym and show her some workouts
> They go to the gym three times a week together now. They always invite me but I'm too beta to join in that awkwardness
> Other night I'm doing the dishes, Chip and my GF are on the couch, hear them giggling
> Scrub harder, try to ignore how angry I am
> look over to see my GF playfully punch him in the stomach
> She gasps
> hear her say, almost involuntarily "Wow...that's hard"
> Chip smirks
> I hold back tears
>>
>>26576098

to be fair I'd get a little jealous too if my gf liked chad pics of their muscles and gym shit on normiebook
>>
File: 134216452164214.jpg (14 KB, 480x341) Image search: [Google]
134216452164214.jpg
14 KB, 480x341
>>26576417

this is going to become a meme isn't it?
>>
>>26576417
You had a thread about this yesterday, fuck off with your trollbait before Chipwich comes to fuck you in the ass again.
>>
>be 19
>dating grill
>she is nice and qt
>she says she wants to do a threesome
>with a guy
>she convinces me after a month of blowjobs and anal to do it
>we have threesome
>it was fine
>find out through her friend that she had been fucking that guy for months
>confront her
>she admits it
>5 years later she is fucking married to him
>reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>26575770
Women can't be cucks, "cuckold" refers to a man specifically. You'll have to invent a new word with a less prestigious history. I of course don't give enough of a shit.
>>
>>26576417
okay just be nice to chipwich lol
>>
File: 1455479781216.jpg (113 KB, 684x538) Image search: [Google]
1455479781216.jpg
113 KB, 684x538
>>26576877
Wait, did you fuck his wife in front of him?

This may the be the only instance of a robot cucking a chad in the history of the interweb.
>>
>>26577098

the word exists: Cuckquean
>>
>>26577178
it was a threesome so yeah?

i like that perspective.
>>
>>26575762
It's because the game turns around when men hit a certain age, unless they're massive pussies
>>
>>26577178
>implying chad was the cuck in this situation
>>
>>26575762

Women want to date men who have no interest in monogamy and are in high demand, but then they cry foul when they get "cheated on". Their selection is at fault.
>>
>>26576430
Next time make a joke of it

>Oh you like that shit?
>No bitch you like this shit
>*unzips dick*
>>
File: 1444410232862.png (142 KB, 511x564) Image search: [Google]
1444410232862.png
142 KB, 511x564
>>26577269
Some of my ex-girlfriends are married now. I was never really all that big on the whole "marry a virgin" thing, but now that my ex-girlfriends are getting married, I'm certainly leaning that way. You fucked her, now you're through with her. You got your kicks, you used her body, you pumped her full of your seed then tossed her aside. Do you want her back now? Nah, she's garbage to you. You'll go off and fuck whatever takes your fancy. When you hear his name, you get to laugh and think of him waking up every morning to a kiss from lips that have slid up and down your cock countless times. These lips will be first to touch his first-born. These lips will wail over his coffin. And if she cucks him, even that man who thinks he pulled one over on her husband... well, you got the jump on him too. Every adulterous kiss he steals from her, you have already had when they were yours alone. And yet, you are completely beyond reproach! No, nobody is going to come chasing after you with pitchforks to make you pay for your sins. It is she who has neglected her duty. It is she who has played the harlot, and both she and her husband know it.

And her husband is the one who has to live with that, and has to choke down your legacy whenever your are remembered. When you are curling your next lover's knees back above her head and thrusting like a Greek titan about to split the atom, he is powerless against you. But when he is yet again wearily perched over your ex, the mention of your name is enough to stop him dead. What man could continue to enjoy a woman's touch when the image forced into his head is of another man making use of her body in the most crude ways possible? He'll have to force this idea down, laugh it off... but no matter how adept he becomes at this, there will always be a slight resentment at having to do so, knowing that you are not forced to do the same.
>>
File: 1452301111071.jpg (9 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1452301111071.jpg
9 KB, 225x225
>>26577269
But the sweetest thing for you is that you were right there to see what he saw. You know exactly the images that will forever ever-so-slightly sour the body next to whom he will sleep for the rest of his life. And on those nights when the images of his wife's past burn especially brightly, and he looks over and sees only filth and shame, I think you can take a little comfort in the fact that it will be those lips that kiss him goodnight.
>>
>>26577900
>>26577914

All that sounds great but I still miss her. She was nice. She smelled good. She was soft.

She was my first gf and probably my last gf.
>>
>>26578007
It's been almost 9 years for me. It gets easier once you give up on "young love".
>>
>>26578080
I don't know if I can give up on her. I want to. I thought I did.

But hearing she got married was the most painful day of my life.
>>
File: 1452143246095.jpg (34 KB, 325x325) Image search: [Google]
1452143246095.jpg
34 KB, 325x325
>>26578146
It'll get ugly in a few years, then you'll just hate her for doing this to herself and ruining what she was for you. She'll end up destroying the girl you fell in love with one way or another... and all by herself.

Sorry, anon. You'll give up sooner than you think.

Just don't think about how beautiful and happy she looked on her wedding day and you'll be fine. I'm hurting too, anon. She looked so happy when she was with me too. Just trying my best here.
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.