[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Quick Painless Suicide That Looks Like An Accident
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg (10 KB, 300x391) Image search: [Google]
FG3ACB1HJ6010K4.MEDIUM.jpg
10 KB, 300x391
I've decided that life is no longer worth living so I'm gonna kill myself but I want it to look like an accident so that I at least have some bit of respect after I die and that I'm not a victim of edgy kid's retarded memes. Also as quick and painless as possible.
>>
bump, i want to know as well
>>
>>26575355
well, it's hard to make it look like an accident, either get hit by a car, or slip and bash your head really hard on the cement.

Or drown during a shower.
>>
Crash your car or jump off a building?
>>
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 639x520) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 639x520
>>26575355
>I want it to look like an accident so that I at least have some bit of respect after I die and that I'm not a victim of edgy kid's retarded memes.
Too late.
>>
Bump

OC
OC
OC
>>
I want to kill myself too but I don't care about it looking like an accident. I just want to die. Anyone know the best way to do this? I don't have a gun and I don't have access to drugs that I could OD on.
>>
Go parachuting and sabotage the parachute. Because there is a slight latency between your body sensing something and your body processing it so you don't actually feel hitting the ground if you die on impact
>>
Overdosing would be your best bet. Not on sleeping pills but on something like heroin or other opaites
>>
bump i want to know

Keks
>>
>>26577149
>>26577115
>>26575373
>>26575355
Alright guys you want to know a really good way to do it and is cheap, legal, and can be a bit comfy?
Poppy seed tea. Just buy a whole bunch from the store and online, all you do to make the tea is just fill up a jar halfway with seads and the other halfway with water and let it sit. Let it sit for about 20 minutes and just drink a whole bunch. It'll taste like shit, but they're opaites
>>
go to high hill, make it look like you slipped off the edge
>>
>>26577132
Yeah this OP, you are going to love it!
>>
drug OD

OG comment
>>
>>26577115
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ligature_strangulation

If you really want to kill yourself, you'd already be dead
>>
Boil some battery acid in a glasspot and dump some formic acid on top.It creates a large amount of deadly Carbon monoxide. Done

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=sodium+formiate&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR4.TRC2.A0.H1.Xformic+acid.TRS0&_nkw=formic+acid&_sacat=0
>>
>>26575355
Old age is the best.
>>
>>26577115
Run into a police station wearing a turban and shout Allah Akbar, that'll get you killed
>>
Make some crystals and leave the instructions open on your computer. Everyone will think you're a retard
>>
>>26575355

Go into the wilderness anon. Die somewhere beautiful. Maybe up north.

>painless

What's the fucking point? You're going to die anyway
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.